Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?

Go down 
+9
TheCanisDirus
DeathByAK
Dubious Baller
Doamne01
Sr Slampiece
brninitdwn
pariah_81
TheZeroDivide
Ogbunabali
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Empty
PostSubject: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 pm

I have been speaking to one or two people who have ask which of these perks do I use.

I don't use any of them. (I only use hardline,toughness(until Scavenger unlocked),Engineer) and that's it Smile
Back to top Go down
TheZeroDivide

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Ghost is amazing if you're rushing around the map with a silenced SMG. I use it on every SMG class that I have.

As far as Blind eye, I only use it on a class I have set up dedicated to taking out air support. I run blind eye, cold blooded, engineer, and a FHJ on it to quickly take out enemy air support.

I rarely use cold blooded. It's a useful perk, it's just I'd rather have toughness or scavenger in perk 2, and if I use perk 2 greed I'd take toughness and scavenger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:44 pm

TheZeroDivide wrote:
Ghost is amazing if you're rushing around the map with a silenced SMG. I use it on every SMG class that I have.

I only use SMG's with a silencer (if unlocked) and run around the map just without ghost Smile
Back to top Go down
TheZeroDivide

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:
TheZeroDivide wrote:

I only use SMG's with a silencer (if unlocked) and run around the map just without ghost Smile

Try it with ghost. You'll see a noticeable difference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

TheZeroDivide wrote:
Ogbunabali wrote:
TheZeroDivide wrote:

Try it with ghost. You'll see a noticeable difference.

I might give it ago next prestige.. just really like hardline Smile
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 pm

TheZeroDivide wrote:

As far as Blind eye, I only use it on a class I have set up dedicated to taking out air support. I run blind eye, cold blooded, engineer, and a FHJ on it to quickly take out enemy air support.

I rarely use cold blooded. It's a useful perk, it's just I'd rather have toughness or scavenger in perk 2, and if I use perk 2 greed I'd take toughness and scavenger.

This is exactly what I do. To the T. The only thing I have extra is I have a class with flak jacket for capping B.
Back to top Go down
brninitdwn

brninitdwn

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:10 pm

I regularly run Ghost and Cold Blooded, on a class with the SMAW I threw in Blind Eye as well. All I run with are silenced weapons FTMP and Ghost makes a difference, plus Cold Blooded doesn't let the target finder scopes get you from 50 miles away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.expertpcnc.com https://www.youtube.com/user/brninitdwn
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Ghost OG. I know how you play and I think you would see even more results with it. I too have a class for air support with blind eye. But lets face it, when your running a full party of 30s how often does the other team get a high kill streak? (Except care package of course) Since theirs no motion sensors Sad heart beat sensors anymore and who uses the sensor grenades? I think cold blooded is a waste of a perk to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Since theirs no motion sensors Sad heart beat sensors anymore and who uses the sensor grenades? I think cold blooded is a waste of a perk to me.

You forgot about the target finder; cold blooded counters that as well.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Somehow I always end up in the enimies spawn so I cant survive without ghost. I run ghost with light weight and extreme conditioning so that Im silent and fast and engineer with a black hat for all the equipment in the spawn. Perk 1 and 3 greed. I have to give up a secondary and no perk from tier 2. But when I am on a roll and nobody else from our side comes to thier spawn I can live in thier spawn without flipping it for a while at least long enough to get all my kill streaks.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:
Since theirs no motion sensors Sad heart beat sensors anymore and who uses the sensor grenades? I think cold blooded is a waste of a perk to me.

You forgot about the target finder; cold blooded counters that as well.

Fuck those camping douche bags with target finders.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Like others have said, I only use cold blooded coupled with blind eye for my AA class.

I LOVED ghost for a while & still really like it for TDM/KC when I'm running a silenced weapon & flanking.

However, when running with 30s, we play Dom mostly & I usually go loud with my MSMC - it's my fav weapon in the game.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
I LOVED ghost for a while & still really like it for TDM/KC when I'm running a silenced weapon & flanking.

However, when running with 30s, we play Dom mostly & I usually go loud with my MSMC - it's my fav weapon in the game.
Yeah this is what i do. I've been trying to decide if i should use my recent prestige token on Ghost or something else. Everyone's telling me Ghost but i never really use it and do just fine. I feel like maybe C4, tactical insertion, or flack jacket might make more sense... idk. Or perma unlock the FAL.
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:35 am

Blind eye and cold blooded are only needed when you jump into a game and your team is getting obliterated by air support. I rarely use ghost when running with other 30's. Ghost is mainly for running with randumbs.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:44 am

I run ghost with my Knife and pistol class. I never stop running in that class.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 am

Used to use ghost but have stopped in favour of lightweight and flak jacket, combined with tact mask, toughness and extreme conditioning I've found this to be a good rushing class for me - silenced SMG with foregrip or a shotgun (hangs head in shame lol) and I get a fair amount of bloodthristys and haven't felt e loss from not using out anymore.

Depends on your game style I suppose, a slower style might well benefit from those 2 more or if you really like being invisible - a guy I play with has a 2.5 kid and swears by ghost etc. so there's a definite case for it.
Back to top Go down
Uridium242

Uridium242

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Just due to how annoying it can be I run ghost, hard wired, dexterity on a surpressed R870 with a score streak set of UAV, Hunter killer and Counter UAV. Claymore. Tac insert.
Op force either confused without uav or wasting their time shooting them down while the rest of the squad kills them.
Hardwired is for set-ups like this that are becoming more commonplace.
Back to top Go down
Brennan_Huff122

Brennan_Huff122

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

I run with ghost and lightweight. i hate taking up a spot for ghost but noticed to many uav's going up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?   Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Eye,Ghost,Cold Blooded?
Page 1 of 1