Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm

I'll try to get some other descent games on the other maps too. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:01 pm

its PEACE KEEPER

NOT PIECE MAKER Evil or Very Mad

Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions The-sp10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Looks cool. Kinda Meh about the map pack and peacekeeper after watching all the vids on YT. Seems pretty tame considering. I'd rather have no map pack and a better network.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Thanks Black, I realized it when I watched it back. Oh well, I feel like crap so it goes perfect with my videos LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:09 pm

hahaha yeah you sounded a little under the weather in the stream you better take the rest of the day off.....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:11 pm

I was expecting the gold jacket.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 pm

I was too when i saw the spoiler tag hahaha
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm

From what I hear the maps are ok at best and the Peacekeeper is nothing to write home about. Now if they dropped weapons like BF (TAR21, ACR) then I would be impressed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
From what I hear the maps are ok at best and the Peacekeeper is nothing to write home about. Now if they dropped weapons like BF (TAR21, ACR) then I would be impressed.

The gun is average at best......below average imo.

The maps are ok. They don't seem to be as smg friendly as the stock maps. I switched to an AR and started doing much better on them.

Grind has SMG potential.....the others not so much.

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm

we got shit on in grind and quickly realized that kap40's and shotguns are the king of B DOM in that map

the peacekeeper acts like an AR in the terms of mid to long range requires toughness in order to stay on target and drop guys

close up its not that great either hip fire isnt all that great even with laser sight

its basically an average AR and average SMG put together to make the ultimate mediocre gun LOL. The way I see it right now it certainly isnt an advantage over those who don't have the DLC. In fact most everyone we played with today (on the new maps) was not using it - that should tell you something.

I was disappointed to have only played grind. which i dont mind - id run kap40 with c4 and a rpg Smile

using the new gun however - i never once went positive lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Did you guys stay in that same lobby that I left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
we got shit on in grind and quickly realized that kap40's and shotguns are the king of B DOM in that map

the peacekeeper acts like an AR in the terms of mid to long range requires toughness in order to stay on target and drop guys

close up its not that great either hip fire isnt all that great even with laser sight

its basically an average AR and average SMG put together to make the ultimate mediocre gun LOL. The way I see it right now it certainly isnt an advantage over those who don't have the DLC. In fact most everyone we played with today (on the new maps) was not using it - that should tell you something.

I was disappointed to have only played grind. which i dont mind - id run kap40 with c4 and a rpg Smile

using the new gun however - i never once went positive lol

It sorta loses all the close battles to smg's/shotties/pistols and loses the mid range to ARs........easily loses in both instances yet doesn't really give any advantage over SMG's in mid range or AR's in close range.......therefore....it sorta sucks. There is no real area where it shines....it seems just crappy enough to lose most gun battles......

ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 pm

" All that shines isnt gold"...or diamond the peacekeeper is weak,but im a fan of the maps good detail ie artic camo and dancing thingamajigs lol
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 am

Got in one match last night solo TDM on Hydro. Used the peacekeeper and actually loved it! Suits my style of play well. The map is great. Brings back that real "arena shooter" quality that previous shooters had. Went a whole match and didn't see the water rise or anything... is it "that" random?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 am

When you hear the foreigner (and I don't mean Swollen I love you ) over the loud speaker that means GTFO of the water!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 am

yeah i saw you ignore my invite lol

i got a few more hrs with the peacekeeper last night and started enjoying it - i wouldnt say its a bad or broken gun it just isnt a bright burning star.

im sure if they made it such then everyone who didn't buy the dlc would be bitching anyhow

one thing is for sure - fore grip helps tremendously - as soon as i unlocked it is when i started ringing bells with head shots
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:41 pm

K so i'm working on my Texas accent .............Jeeezzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions   Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydro / Piecekeeper 1st Impressions
Page 1 of 1