Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?

Go down 
+6
TheCanisDirus
Mason32nd
NukeLaCoog
Dirty Koi
Doamne01
indyratpack
10 posters

Getting PS4?
Day 1
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap22%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
When price drops
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap19%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
After a good number of games have been released
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap7%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Never will get one!
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap4%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I don't play on Playstation
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap4%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
XBox only here
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap11%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Boobies!
Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_lcap33%Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage

Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 pm

I'll just wait for a while and finish up all the games on the PS3 that I have in backlog as well as the games that I've got on my wishlist to pick up at a later time.

I'll also wait for a price drop. I just can't justify dropping $600 to $700 on a game machine. If I want to stay married that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:12 pm

I would love to say I can afford to buy a new gaming system, but I will probably have to hold off on both the new XBox 720 & PS4 when they are released.

With the rising costs of gaming systems, games, DLC's, etc. It is hard for me to justify spending that much money when I feel like I have so little time to play. I'll probably keep plugging along with what I have until they quit making games for it and decide what to do at that point.

Of course if I win the lottery, then screw it, every system and every game on Day One!!!
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Depending on what the demand looks like, I plan to by at least 5 of them and sell all but one of them with enough profit to pay for my PS4.

I did that with the XBox 360 when it came out and ended up with enough profit to pay for my console, an extra controller, and 2 games. I did it with the PS3 and ended up with enough for my console, a game, someone traded a nice DSLR for the low-end model, and I made an additional $700 on top of all of that for selling 7 units on Craigslist.

If you have the upfront capital and the demand is high enough, you can make some money doing this. There are too many people who are unwilling or unable to wait in line and then the consoles sell out. Worst case scenario is that you don't sell them and so you end up having to return them and you staying in line with some friends for the night, just hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

after watching woody's video on the xbox 720, i would like to wait to see which one has more apps and features. they seem like they will be very similiar , but i'll probably stick with xbox, i just can't use the PS controller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm

I hear they are doing away with the DS controller with the next generation Playstation. If that rumor is true then I will consider the PS4 right alongside the Nextbox. If they stick with that controller designed for an 8 year old's hands and with the crappiest "triggers" in the history of a controller then they'll eliminate themselves from the start.

Once you go to the xbox controller.......going back to the DS is a pain in the ass....
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 pm

It will all depend on what games are coming out with it since the rumor is that it isn't backward compatible. PS4 & Xbox will have to earn this purchase unless I pop a big commission check and feel like splashin' some cash (don't worry the stripper account will still be funded).

+1 bacon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:40 pm

doubt i'll get it on day one.....but very soon after i will
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:
I hear they are doing away with the DS controller with the next generation Playstation.
Ehhh would be nice... but most industry insiders believe it to be another iteration of the shitty DS with a min touch surface (like the back of the Vita) taking the place of the PS home select and start. Sound idiotic haha.

For some educated guesses on the PS4 and what to expect on the Feb 20th reveal, check out the following...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:00 am

I wanted to vote for xbox and boobie:( No really from what ive read and watched both systems will be priced in the 400$ range..
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Not sure. So, I voted for the definite..."Boobies!". Though if the PS4 can magically fix lag...I may think about it.
Back to top Go down
bouyah61

bouyah61

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Gotta say probably near the day 1. Would like to see a list of the games that will be avaliable at launch. Thats going to be the deciding factor in when that system is purchased for me.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
Depending on what the demand looks like, I plan to by at least 5 of them and sell all but one of them with enough profit to pay for my PS4.

I did that with the XBox 360 when it came out and ended up with enough profit to pay for my console, an extra controller, and 2 games. I did it with the PS3 and ended up with enough for my console, a game, someone traded a nice DSLR for the low-end model, and I made an additional $700 on top of all of that for selling 7 units on Craigslist.

If you have the upfront capital and the demand is high enough, you can make some money doing this. There are too many people who are unwilling or unable to wait in line and then the consoles sell out. Worst case scenario is that you don't sell them and so you end up having to return them and you staying in line with some friends for the night, just hanging out.

Gotta say, I was going to wait for the price drop. I may use the Doamne01's strategy. Some good ideas posted here if there is crazy high demand. thx man
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyN8

BigDaddyN8

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:40 pm

I plan on waiting for the price drop. Definitely not purchasing it during the initial launch. The current generation of consoles suits me just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?   Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you be getting the PS4 when it comes out or wait for price drop?
Page 1 of 1