Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399

Go down 
+6
TheCanisDirus
MoneyMan300
Repo_Dog
walldoggy
invisible843
Vidzjunkie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Lets hope this is true

Microsoft will hold a live press event to “re-introduce” the Xbox One and lower the price to $399 to match the rival PlayStation 4′s pricing, reports Handy Tips.

An “inside source” told Handy Tips that the company made a frantic “internal review” after Sony’s E3 press conference where the PlayStation 4 was announced with a $100 cheaper price and no internet connection requirement.

Microsoft reverted on the Xbox One digital rights management policies and its always-on requirement last month.

Microsoft has been adamant about the inclusion of the Kinect camera with the console. The retail price for the current Kinect model is $99. It’s unclear if the updated model in the report will include the Kinect or not.

We’ve contacted Microsoft about the legitimacy of the report and we’ll update the post should it respond.

The Xbox One will release this November.

http://pixelenemy.com/report-microsoft-to-re-introduce-xbox-one-for-399-in-an-upcoming-press-event/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm

From what ive also read, Itll be two model one with a smaller hard drive at the price of 400 then the same model without kinect for 350...hope its true
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Wow... lol Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

rumors of xbox one! 1 more ram 12 gig not possible at this point in production !
2 going to over clock the gpu you better hope not more heat issue more dead units !
and the rumors go on !
but we will see !
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Hopefully its true. This is the great thing about competition. It's in the best interest of gamers for both of these consoles to do well and have the competition continue.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am

I highly doubt the'd do a sans-kinect version with all the "Kinect is integral bs" they've been pushing. But if they did or dropped it to around $300... ill pick one up no prob.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 am

Roll that price down baby! This is what I have been talking about. Let those guys beat each other up in competing and we can reap the rewards. M$ has reversed a ton of stuff to date, why not these 2 big mistakes. Less expensive XB1 = good, Kinectless XB1 = AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 pm

yea, I think Pre-Sales might not of been as strong as they wished/hoped for, and someone wised up and said "We need to change this"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
carlmuir

carlmuir

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 pm

I think it was already confirmed that MS would release different model types at different price points but it would be in 2014. There was something on record somewhere about the initial run VS the PS4 not being reduced in price.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Carl, I could be wrong, but I don't remember anything about confirmed future hardware configurations. I think it's a pretty basic assumption that it will happen, but I don't think MSFT would want to encourage anyone to wait to buy the XB1 buy announcing future models now.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:29 pm

BTW, apparently, the XB1 will now ship with a headset and 4K HDMI cable.

Microsoft reverses course again, includes headset with Xbox One
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Nice.

Hopefully they will be of higher quality than the ones that ship with units now. Total piece of crap.

Looks like both the PS4 and new XB1 headsets will have some sort of wired to the controller capability (requirement?) similar to the current annoying xbox system for chat. Looks that way in the pictures anyway.

PS4 one looks more like an earbud while the MS one looks more like the current communicator.

I bet they reverse the incompatible with current headsets (TB, Astros) pretty soon as well.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Okra, they said that they will sell a converter to make current headsets compatible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Unleashed_Ev1l

Unleashed_Ev1l

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:33 am

they didn't overclock the GPU per se, they optimized the driver package so the GPU no longer has to run code that it won't use in the XB1 so they have freed up the equivalent of around 53Mhz of speed for the same thermal package (temps don't go up)
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:

PS4 one looks more like an earbud while the MS one looks more like the current communicator.
Yeah... im not a fan of the PS4 "Mic". I hate earbuds... hurt my ears haha. I'll be using my TBs.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 pm

It looks like this rumor is unfounded, and Xbox has said many times it is not dropping the price. I could be wrong, and I do hope so since it is still expensive at $400. Guess we will see what happens at Gamescon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:00 pm

I don't see a price drop coming yet.

Amazon is currently sold out of launch day editions for the xb1.

The system in need of a serious price drop is the Wii-U. They need to drop that thing to $199 and bundle two sweet mario games with it this holiday season.....to tempt a gamer like me.

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 pm

^^^Yeah my fucking WiiU (got it launch day) has been sitting doing nothing... there are NO games!!! No 3D mario, no 3D Zelda, no Metroid, no Mario Kart, no Smash Bros, no nada zip!!!

They are JUST starting to put out good 1st party games with Pikimin 3 and the upcoming Zelda WindWaker remake and new Mario... but still... no majors like the 3D Mario's or Zelda or Metroid. Lame shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399   Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One - Microsoft will "RE-Introduce" it at starting price of $399
Page 1 of 1