Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4

Go down 
+4
Criptic Wolf
Nely
Repo_Dog
NukeLaCoog
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 am

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/08/31/microsoft-says-xbox-one-is-worth-100-more-than-ps4/

From all I have seen of these systems so far, I would agree.

Xbox One with Kinect is worth $100 more than a PS4 without an eye.

The other stuff like better games or better online or better entertainment console or better waffle maker doesn't count as much when factoring "hardware value."  Well,  I guess having all those servers is sorta like getting hardware but I wouldn't count it.

PS4 Eye is $59.99 I think and I believe you still need something called the "Move" too in order to kinda, sorta, in a way Sony has been afraid to truly show yet provides the same as functions as Kinect. I'll believe it when Sony finally shows it does it.

Kinect is value though.  Just Dance and Dance Central.......the whole damn Wii.....prove that there is a substantial market for motion/novelty gaming already.  Xbox One comes with what you need to play those games and that does give value to the gaming hardware side of the package that comes in the box for $500.

Good article on it imo anyway.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:04 pm

It is definitely worth $100 more if you want Kinect. If you don't then it is a nice $100 doorstop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:28 pm

What about wifi direct Nuke?

You think putting that in on the hardware side adds any real world value to the Xbox One? I know it cost them extra $ to put it in there.

I think that kind of stuff does add some value to a console. My kid has a Ipad 3 and supposedly this Smartglass with wifi direct and his Ipad 3 will all work together really well. Without the built in wifi direct it wouldn't be nearly as useful I bet.

Already got the smartphones and ipads and whatnot. I think it that type of hardware does ad value. I bet it will be useful three years from now when the tablets/smartphones have twice the graphics power they have right now.

Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:05 pm

FightingOkra75 wrote:
What about wifi direct Nuke?

You think putting that in on the hardware side adds any real world value to the Xbox One?  I know it cost them extra $ to put it in there.

I think that kind of stuff does add some value to a console.  My kid has a Ipad 3 and supposedly this Smartglass with wifi direct and his Ipad 3 will all work together really well.  Without the built in wifi direct it wouldn't be nearly as useful I bet.

Already got the smartphones and ipads and whatnot.  I think it that type of hardware does ad value.  I bet it will be useful three years from now when the tablets/smartphones have twice the graphics power they have right now.

$100 today for something that will be useful in 3 years. Exact same bet Sony made with the built in blu-ray player and the associated costs on their launch console. Over time sales will all be even like they are today. But the additional cost right now is proving to be less valuable to consumers

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251266/ps4-vs-xbox-one-pre-order-totals-to-august-24th-2013/
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:36 pm

It's a opinion if it is or not and my opinion it is not !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Who says it won't be useful out of the box Nuke?
Now, I suspect it will be far more useful in 3 years when everybody is toting a smartglass enabled smartphone that has more processing power than today's Xbox 360.

Always wanted me one of those fancy $100 all in one remote controls for my tv/stereo blah blah blah. Xbox One comes with one they say. I think I may actually use it out of the box on day one too and not 3 years from now. Then again, it may not be worth a crap and something I wish they didn't even had in the box.

It is a matter of opinion though.

I wouldn't put too much stock into preorders. I would surely expect the PS4 to have the preorder advantage until well after both launch. A lot of that has nothing to due with anything about Kinect or $100 or graphics. Just the way the different markets are right now would lead to that most likely.

Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:45 am

Lol In theory the guy is probably right. I am sure the hardware is worth it $ wise.

This whole console reveal has been a disaster and continues to be.

I have 0 faith in anything MS says right now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 am

I agreed with this from the very beginning, it costs more because it comes with more. The problem is, most don't WANT the kinect. For example, I don't have my xbox hooked to my TV, so all the TV integration, while very cool, is of no use to me. I have no kids so all the games that truly use the kinects ability I'm most likely to never play. I'm still buying the One, mainly because I just quite frankly like xbox more than playstation for many reasons, but I can totally see why many can be upset with the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:37 am

Nely wrote:
Lol In theory the guy is probably right. I am sure the hardware is worth it $ wise.

This whole console reveal has been a disaster and continues to be.

I have 0 faith in anything MS says right now.

Agree with Nely completely. MS cant save face at this point and thats why I just pre-ordered my PS4 this past Friday. I like some of the aspects of XB1 but MS screwed themselves out of sales and I don't see enough value in the extra $100 at this point to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:48 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:
 Well,  I guess having all those servers is sorta like getting hardware but I wouldn't count it.
And who knows exactly what Sony has/is doing... not even including Gaikai.  They could have loads of servers... struck deals with established banks... etc.  We'll see.

FightingOkra75 wrote:
 PS4 Eye is $59.99 I think and I believe you still need something called the "Move" too in order to kinda, sorta, in a way Sony has been afraid to truly show yet provides the same as functions as Kinect.  I'll believe it when Sony finally shows it does it.
Looks like it's official name is Playstation Camera... and you don't need "move" like you did with the PS Eye evidently... also does voice recognition/navigation and facial recognition.  Who knows what else... but it's looking like Sony knows gamers want a choice.  

FightingOkra75 wrote:
Kinect is value though.  Just Dance and Dance Central.......the whole damn Wii.....prove that there is a substantial market for motion/novelty gaming already.  Xbox One comes with what you need to play those games and that does give value to the gaming hardware side of the package that comes in the box for $500.
You can't compare the experience you get with a Wii to the one you get with the Kinect (I'm sure even with the 2.0, but who knows yet).  The Wii using it's physical controllers is much, much more sensitive, accurate and responsive than any motion system... Hell, look at all the issues with the Leap... and it's like 1,000's of times more accurate than the Kinect (glad i dumped my preorder lol). Motion control simply isn't "there" yet. Maybe in 5-10 years it will be accurate and natural enough for use in video games etc.

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 PS4_camera_recognition-590x329

"No specifics have been divulged yet, but a spokesperson for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Camera is capable of voice recognition and therefore voice command input. Will it allow you to turn the PS4 on? Maybe, but Sony has said it will talk about the feature more in the near future.
The Camera is also capable of facial recognition, which when combined with voice control must mean it can handle many of the same inputs and automatic game setting changes the Xbox One with Kinect has. Motion control won’t be on a par with Kinect, but so far the focus (by Microsoft) has been on promoting voice and gamer recognition. I’m still waiting to see the compelling reason to use motion control on Xbox One.
" -Via Geek.com

Personally... i don't see a reason for either M$'s or Sony's cameras.  But totally to each his/her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 am

They won't have 300,000 severs Gun. Not anytime soon......like not in the next 2 years for sure. Simply is not going to happen and anybody buying a PS4 should just stop telling themselves that. MS has spent half as much as Sony's total value on just servers. This is impossible for Sony to replicate. 15 billion dollars worth of servers/data centers. Sony's entire company value is 30 billion.

"Looks like it's official name is Playstation Camera... and you don't need "move" like you did with the PS Eye evidently"

Good. Let them show what it can do lined up side by side with the Kinect. There is a reason that Sony totally dumped their original launch plans and it is not because the Eye can do what the Kinect can do or that it will be actually better than the Kinect. Sony is hiding it for a reason, bank on it. It will be substantially inferior to the Kinect. This is why Sony dumped it even though they promised over and over they wouldn't do that this time. They knew that MS had the superior hardware. So you do what you gotta do.....drop the price.

Until Sony is willing to put their motion stuff out there......I will assume it is embarrassing to them to have it out there with Kinect two booths away.

I notice they put a bundle together but it doesn't have the eye. lol

As far as Wiil vs. Kinect. The point was.......$499 Xbox comes with motion controls superior to anything you can buy for the PS4. You buy a PS4 and then, if you want a work out game, you must then buy a eye (and hope it might work this time) and then hope there is actual support from Sony for the device like you get from MS and Ninetendo. Basically, barring exclusives, you get motion control for all those fun games kids like to play and you don't even need to buy a Wii or Wii U or hook one up if you already have it.

That is value on the hardware side.

8 GB Flash.....is that hardware value. One of the last features besides the (esRAM) that MSFT refuses to explain quite yet. When asked about these things they get a shit eating grin and then say, "we aren't allowed to discuss that right now but you will be really happy when we explain it all"

I suspect there will be at least two more bombs drop by MSFT explaining their unique, innovative hardware.

Do not fear Gun, you can still cancel that PS4 preorder and add a Xbox One preorder instead. Just because you rushed to judgment at E3, doesn't mean you can't just come back on home before it is too late.

Still waiting on that server announcement for Ghosts. After reading all the sony forums, they seem to believe (sonyfanboys) that Ghosts won't get servers on PS and that it doesn't matter because CoD is shit and PS4 has all the preorders anyway.

They are really putting the pressure on Sony to cough up the $ to match the XBox one......not. Hopefully Sony does it anyway but I wouldn't if I were them. That fanbase is reactionary and loyal to a fault.....so much so that they have readily accepted the short end of the stick for this entire past generation due to "MSFT being the devil."

Screw that. I'd rather have the best gaming experience.

BTW......F2P games like Warframe are now coming to Xbox One. Sony's great deal for gamers to get crappy free games at launch instead of a nice lineup like the Xbox One is offering.......well, yall get that til the first of the year and then you can expect all those titles to be on the Xbox One.

So......we know who is totally owning exclusives at launch now. How well has Sony supported Vita games?

Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 am

The fanboyism is strong this morning Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:17 am

Hahaha don't gotta go all "Xbox One is better than PS4" tirade Veggie lol... Was just throwing out some info on the Playstation Camera that i came across yesterday. I'm sure the One will be a great system as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:22 am

lol nuke

I find all of it quite amusing.

It is going to get even better over the coming months.

#Preordercanceled
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 am

I was referring to you Okra Smile I do look forward to the new bombshells MS is supposedly holding back. Since they are lagging in North American sales by almost 2:1, a market they clearly dominated last gen, I hope it is really big and something that holds more value than Kinect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 am

gun fer hire wrote:
Hahaha don't gotta go all "Xbox One is better than PS4" tirade Veggie lol... Was just throwing out some info on the Playstation Camera that i came across yesterday.  I'm sure the One will be a great system as well.
I'm pretty sure MSFT had it all pretty much nailed looking at everything they have announced since day one.

Very obvious they were looking for solutions to every complaint devs had and the xbox community had.

From DRM to help with dedicated server solutions to family sharing. The entire architecture of the Xbox shows that it was designed starting long ago with all these issues in mind. Some of their solutions have gone by the wayside due to E3 backlash....things like DRM combined with family sharing. Others appear to have a lot of promise.

The Xbox was innovative compared to the competition. The 360 continued that trend. Now this is finally MSFT's third go at it and from the outside looking in.....it appears they have used all their connections to Nvidia, Intel and AMD to put together some new architecture for their rig.

Since the best way to predict the future is to look at the past I am pretty sure the Xbox One will be a great innovative gaming machine once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

Preorders mean nothing.

PS4 crowd is more ready for next gen.

PS3 is missing key features that most PS4 guys really want. More incentive to adopt early on the PS side.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 am

NukeLaCoog wrote:
I was referring to you Okra Smile I do look forward to the new bombshells MS is supposedly holding back. Since they are lagging in North American sales by almost 2:1, a market they clearly dominated last gen, I hope it is really big and something that holds more value than Kinect.
I don't know, Okra's points and the fact that MS is saying that their own product is worth the money (and then some) have me convinced! I'm calling Gamestop and cancelling all of my PS4 related pre-orders and I can only hope that MS will still allow me to have one of their pieces of superior hardware.

I can't believe that I was duped by all of the mainstream, tech, and gaming reviews into believing that the PS4 was the superior console, hardware wise, but now that Okra said so, I know better; and knowing is half the battle...

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Gi-joe-a1
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 am

...spit a little coffee out on my keyboard, thanks Doamne!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 am

Nuke,

I was well aware that you were referring to me.

lol

I love these treads.

You have me talking about stuff and then Doa making up crap.

typical thread

Yall should go back and read the hUMA thread one more time.

lmao
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:
Preorders mean nothing.

PS4 crowd is more ready for next gen.

PS3 is missing key features that most PS4 guys really want.  More incentive to adopt early on the PS side.
Pre-orders mean nothing to everyone but MS. Their changes have nothing to do with messageboards, reddit & twitter backlash and everything to do with their underwhelming pre-order numbers. There is more incentive to adopt early on the PS side. The unfortunate thing for MS, is that a good number of their 360 customers have joined that early adoption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 am

Pre-orders for MS have the console sold out.....beyond production.

I suspect the fickle will remain fickle.....as it is their nature.

If you dumped Xbox ecosystem for the Playstation system based on the news out of E3 then.....well.....good luck and god bless. lol

However, if that was all it took for you to jump then you obviously have a tendency to rush to judgment based on about 10% of the information needed to make a sound decision. Or, you just like to go with the crowd which means you'll be coming on back to xbox once Titanfall drops.

Fickle people are fickle consistently. They may say they love a game for months, convince their friends to buy it and play it, then play it for longer than any of them do.......only to say it is "crap" once they decide that game won't be available to them in the future.

Preorders mean nothing because we have Sony guys on here claiming they have one on preorder but don't know if they'll actually order. Preorders are bunk. They will only matter at launch and they only matter to the extent that you don't have units lying on shelves (see Wii U).
in
You are absolutely right about the market though nuke. Xbox outsold PS3 almost 2-1 in the USA. I'd venture to guess that only about 1% of the 49,000,000 Xbox 360 owners have even looked at these consoles really yet. Xbox gamers are more casual by nature. They don't get caught up in preorders and stuff like people do on here. They's casual types.

You go out and talk to the typical xbox 360 owner and he will give you a blank stare when you say "teraflops." Lol

"Does it have Call of Duty maps early like xbox? What is a teraflop?"

The game begins once they are on shelves. All the preorder stuff is just window dressing for fanboys.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 am

What's the "game"... Xbox One vs. PS4?  ugh..

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 T8IHP

Why do fickle people stay fickle?  Do the fickle not have chance to change... orrrrr would they actually be more likely to change because they are indeed fickle?  So, we can deduce... fickle people may in fact likely become un-fickled based upon their propensity for fickleness... which leads to them becoming steadfast, unwavering, decisive individuals...

...in conclusion... goats are like mushrooms... if you shoot a duck... i'm scared of toasters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 am

I like that gun.

Xbox One vs. PS4 ugh huh?

lmao

Pot, meet kettle.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Robertdjr ok i'm done lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4   Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Says Xbox One Is Worth $100 More Than PS4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next