Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Empty
PostSubject: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:18 pm

YAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 pm

update already refresh the article
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:54 pm

The original article asked if they would support use of external capture cards and Xbox Support said no.

The update says that apparently they will allow the use of external cards, just not provide technical support.

Again, confusing message, but it looks like XB1 should be fine for youtubers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 pm

until they throw a wild card out that the hdmi is encrypted lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Because I didn't want to start another XB1 thread...

Quietly added to the Xbox Live Gold page: Game DVR functions on Xbox One require an Xbox Live Gold account

It goes on to list features that will require an Xbox Live Gold account: Skype, NFL, DVR, Channel guide.  I know for most people on this site, it doesn't matter because we would get the Gold account anyways to play online multiplayer games, but if MSFT is positioning the XB1 to be a general media device for the living room (and they have said as much), are casual and non-gamers going to want to pay $60 a year to use the channel guide and surf?  Seems quite odd.

One guys from Gizmodo's take here: Why the Hell Are the Xbox One's Best New Features Behind a Paywall?

Quote :
The tyranny of Xbox Live Gold was bad enough when it was limited to making you pay for services you were already paying for. But this is somehow even more insidious. Game DVR, OneGuide, and Skype were all promoted prominently as Xbox One features. It should be a safe assumption that when you buy a product, it will come with the features it's advertised with.

But it turns out that Game DVR, OneGuide, and Skype aren't Xbox One features after all. They're Xbox Live Gold features that you happen to access on your Xbox One. At best it's a ripoff; at worst it's disingenuous, an openly cynical marketing switcheroo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:14 pm

"Xbox One will support gameplay footage capture just as it works on Xbox 360."

http://xboxonedaily.com/2013/08/xbox-one-will-support-third-party-video-capture-devices/

They seem to think it will be exactly like it is right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:35 pm

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/08/you-can-use-video-capture-devices-on-xbox-one-but-what-about-ps4/

I think the only concern remains for the PS4 when it comes to third party video capture.

Surely Sony will announce that it isn't an issue shortly.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:00 am

Read the comments about the PS4 and people were saying you just use a HDMI splitter and you are good to go. I'm not all that into video capture so its not a big deal to me, but I could see not allowing 3rd party capture to be a bad thing in this Youtube age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 pm

I don't know anything about it really wall. I assume that it isn't any going to be any type of long term issue for either console.

I like to watch the videos on youtube but I've never even visited twitch or whatever they were talking about.

I was just letting our youtubers have the info on the xb1. Supposedly it will be a smooth transition from the 360 to the xb1 for those that enjoy posting all the great videos.

I may go check out this twitch stuff sometime today.

We got any guys using that site to post feeds?

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm

In the original article by BD, it was updated that XB1 would use of the 3rd party recorders, just that MSFT wouldn't provide technical support. Which I think is perfectly reasonable.

I think Slam has a twitch thing in his sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?   more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more xbox one fail / c'mon Microsoft wtf!?
Page 1 of 1