Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Booster Hunting = Great Fun!

Go down 
+8
BlackDeath
indyratpack
Uridium242
Repo_Dog
evandadda
JRED_31
pariah_81
Maverick9227
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

While playing some Domination yesterday, I noticed some skulls and the red dot indicating enemy fire kept flashing in the same spot. I broke down my tent and went to have a look. Sure enough, there they were with their tac inserts taking turns shooting each other in the head. The next time the enemy spawned, I shot him first, rinse and repeat, easy kills. Second half starts and I follow the booster on my team at a distance and wait for them to get set up and start shooting before my "teammate" can get him. This went on for the whole second half, didn't much matter as my team was well out in front and on our way to winning. After the match, I get an invite to join his LIVE party which I declined but did report them both for boosting and messaged them saying so. After which I received many messages many calling me names and finally one apologizing. Do not know if anything will be done but it was fun anyways.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:20 am

Nice job...that is fun messing with those punks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm

you should have said and i quote " Reported! LULZ noob! Haters gonna hate! Fuck you im an Anteater!"
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Nice got to love catching boosters in the act.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:53 pm

So how does one copy a prestige master profile?? Not that I want to do it, but we ran into two guys in a lobby, both prestige masters, but they had the exact same medal count.

Does the medal count not change after you copy a prestige master profile?? or is it more that the guys who boosted just suck and can't accumulate any more ruthless or bloodthirsty kills or whatever. I turned them in by the way and still waiting on a response
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

you to a guys theater that has done it you save one certain video tp your ps3 or xbox and every time you watch it and only a few seconds you can prestige one level !
or attest that is how my kid has done it 3 time's and I reset his account each time i see it !
Back to top Go down
Uridium242

Uridium242

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Ran into boosters over the weekend, when I find them it's my life's mission to fuck up their session.
EMP and Smoke grenades + smaw will crash the party.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 am

I had a chance to get in a little bit of BO2 time over the weekend and I would say that 50% of the games I played involved someone that was either lag switching or boosting. Evil or Very Mad

2 ass wipes were tac inserting in the lower level of hijacked and then calling in lodestars, swarms, etc. I tried to save the footage from theater to report it, but the game never showed up in theater. The one before and after was available but not that one, go figure. scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

yeah isnt that a win win if there's a host migration or host shenanigans theater gets fucked up - how convenient
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Glad that someone else mentioned it...Every single time I spot shenanigans, theater doesn't have the film or only has a piece of it...

Like the Bigfoot, or aliens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 pm

I Take that back. After reading indy's comment, I remembered coming around the A/C units a couple of times yesterday on a HC KC game and seeing weird shit. I went back to theater just now, and found out it was some boostering.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm

I was in a HC TDM this weekend and saw the kill feed and was like what do we have here but a couple of boosters! I went to find them on slums they are camping in the back parking lot. I go there and kill the enemy twice before he gets a chance to place another one. Then turned on the team mate and killed him and destroyed their Tac as well. After the match reported the punks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 am

Those A/C units on RAID must be a meeting place for boosters. I've seen them using that spot a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

I ran into someone trying to lag switch in a couple games last night. His final numbers for the game were 33-17 with a lag switch, seems to me he must suck as a player and sucks at lag switching too. His gamer tag is CrazYxAzZxGeno for anyone who would like to report him.

It was obvious when I got dumped into the middle of the game that there was a problem. As I started to make my way to the center of SLUMS, everyone kept freezing. When I checked the scoreboard to see if it was my connection, I immediately started seeing everyone go from 3 or 4 bars to 1 bar except for CrazYxAzZxGeno and it kept happening over and over.

At this point it became my mission to troll this a$$wipe. I made sure to tell everyone he was lag switching that game and in the lobby prior to the next game. For those two games, I would just run in circles around him or stand in front of him to block his line of sight to annoy him. You could tell it was pissing him off as he eventually rage quit. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:16 am

I saved a video of some boosters and reported them. Not sure what happens after that. I also was wondering, one game, if someone was lag switching when I saw everyone drop to one bar except for one person. When I mentioned it, ok t stopped.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:06 am

Sly: Look at the boosting douches.

Me: Time to start lobbing c4 and EMP's

Sly: F*ck that i'm shanking bitches.

Me: I love it when you talk dirty to me.

This is what happens when 30's start hunting boosters.
Back to top Go down
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:28 am

Name and shame people....

http://www.boosterbusters.com/index.html

Great site run by a great guy trying to do his best..... Report them and name and shame....kind of like this
[youtube][/youtube]

Enjoy hunting... i know I do!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booster Hunting = Great Fun!   Booster Hunting = Great Fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booster Hunting = Great Fun!
Page 1 of 1