Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
stats reset Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
stats reset Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
stats reset Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
stats reset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
stats reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
stats reset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

stats reset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:12 pm

I was online today, played a few rounds, then backed out of the lobby to edit a class. While iI was editing a class, I got kicked off play station network. Once I logged back in, all my stats and everything was reset. Gone. As if I was a brand new player. Furthermore, it did weird stuff to other PSN's on my console, two of my girlfriends PSN's were also demoted severely but not reset to noob. Has this or anything similar happened to anyone, and can anyone tell me how to resolve this? Elite tells me the last match I played was 12/31/1969... 9 years and 10 days before I was born... This is incredibly F'd up and I'm not ready to start from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Did you happen to play a local game?
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:48 pm

No, the thing of it. I only play core multilayer modes, and nothing else. Never campaign mode, local, or otherwise. Not to mention it affected PSN'S on my console that weren't even logged in. This is perplexing and frustrating.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 am

That's some terminator two shit right there, maybe they went back in time to stop you from playing in the future!

What do you know? Cool
Back to top Go down

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Call Activison asap!! BUT DO NOT CUSS THEM....lol Ifound thatoutthe hard way
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

im telling you something is seriously fucked up with stats and elite

for weeks now ive been trying to tell them its not reporting stats correctly...I have MANY games where the after game report says one thing (e.g. 4 caps 8 defends) and when you click the scoreboard button for that game it'll say something different (always less) like 2 caps 0 defends

this is all via elite web btw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
o RED ARROW o

o RED ARROW o

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Somethimg similar to this happened to me. See my forum post: "Your online account has been reset"
Back to top Go down

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 am

I really hope it's just piss poor coding on their part and not active hacking. When mw2 got hacked I completely lost any desire to play that game ever again since that time.
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Same thing happened to me during MW2. 24hours later I had all my states back but none of my stats that I got while it was fucked up. Not that I cared. I have no idea why or how it happened. Which I could be more help I now how bad it sucks. Hope ya get your shit back.
Back to top Go down

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

oh this was a while ago, and the same thing actually happened where i got all the tough top level achievements after the reset, but all the low level ones were gone. which was totally fine by me because they were super easy to get again. but just the fact that the game was hacked so badly left a bad taste. I still remember one match on the submarine base where the hacker literally just stood in the middle of the map and spun around and all the people on the other team emptied out their magazines, knifed him, threw grenades and semtex and 0 damage. it was like, i paid 60 bucks for THIS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stats reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats reset   stats reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stats reset
Page 1 of 1