Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

This game is a clan killer

Go down 
+8
parabola79
Kamea6
chavarlison
JRED_31
walldoggy
xl Centurion lx
YellowGeeHawd
jimmythegreeb
12 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmythegreeb

jimmythegreeb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 13

This game is a clan killer Empty
PostSubject: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Personally i love this game.

But as reported in this and many other forums, the lag is crazy, especially when your in a party.

So many of us how do like this game, we have no choice but to solo, slowly losing contact with your clan mates.

Also, what are the benefits of being in a clan when you play this game. Ow.. sorry.. if forgot, we get background.

Soon however, i will have maxed presige, with diamond subs,lmg and assault. And will return MW3 where we can play in parties and talk crap about BOP2.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 pm

It sucks I want to roll with my boy from Essex but I can't on this game because I might have negative 4 bars.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Making sure your internet is setup correctly (ports, no downloads while playing etc.) and playing with people in your geographical vicinity is your best bet to lag free gaming. Unfortunately thats just the way it is on the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:01 pm

I play BO2 with the same group of 20 or so almost every night on PS3. Lag or not. Doesn't matter. MW3 was crap too. BO was crap too; I know, I just played a few games solo to remember what it was like. They are all the same.

Sometimes we win (ok most of the times we win), sometimes we lose. It might be because they are better. It might be because they have a better connection. It might be because we do stupid stuff. But I won't play solo unless there I have no one to party with. This includes Groundwar, which we play a lot as well. So in my mind, BO2 is no clan killer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Play with 30 every night from all over. We almost always have six or more and hardly have lag issues. Can't complain from my side.
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:41 pm

You guys need to remember who you were with when you were lagging, chances are, you pair up with them again, it's gonna be laggy again. Sometimes, it's that one guy, sometimes, it's a whole group of them. Once you figure out who, try not to play with them again if you value your stats. If I am lagging, I just whip out my troll classes and just try to be a nuisance to the other team, I still contribute hehehe.

At least, this is what I do. It's been pretty accurate so far. Once you find a group that gives you a lag free experience, treasure them, keep them happy and you can finally get that damned swarm.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:01 am

I too play with with the same bunch of guys almost every night, and like walldog said the lag will always be there for any type of multiplayer game until they go to dedicated servers like battlefield. If you want to talk about lag, I live in Hawaii and play with a 3 bar at best every night, but I've learned to play through it and change my game style if I have too. I do this so I can continue to play with my clan friends, other wise there is no sense in me playing with a clan. So it's your choice to either play with you're friends, or play solo but I definitely don't the it's a clan killer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:52 am

Nope definitely not a clan killer.. take it how you will!! Like everyone is saying change up your game play.. there are some nights where no one can do crap.. but you have to make the best of it. There is absolutely no sense in getting so bad at the game that you leave and turn it off. If the party agrees try a different type of game mode!! But this clan is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:11 am

For the most part, I play with the same group (Barney, Para, Holi, Lat...), I have noticed that I can have an amazing game, then the group picks up someone else, and everything goes to shit for me. I know the people that have serious effects on my lag, and I get pissed about not being able to kill anyone, and my teammates probably mute me mid-match, but I'm not going to not play with them. The only time I'll straight up quit a lobby is when fellow 30's jump in to a Dom lobby on the other side, and then plays tac insert in the spawn camping TDM instead of Dom. I enjoy playing against fellow 30's, but if it's an objective based game, PTFO. That's a whole other topic of conversation.
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:15 am

Jimmy, have you tried partying up with the other clannies from the UK? If you are trying to play with US connection, that's your biggest problem my friend. Your ping across the pond has got to exceed 150 or better.Ive pinged from my place across the pond to Dublin, and even with fiber, I can only get it down to just below 100.Hang in there , and try to make the best of the friendship instead of the game...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:07 am

Yup... as a well known CoD shit talker i've just learned to give (0-1) fucks about the game and my performance. I just try to concentrate on having a good time and not caring too much about winning or losing and more on making the enemy mad. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Danoma08

Danoma08

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:39 am

Lag doesn't seem to be as much of a problem as my terrible CoD skills. I was like you once with 9mb/s download speed. With speed that slow you are going to have trouble. I'm closer to 30 now and maybe have lag issues once every 10 to 15 games. Plus when you Play with people that far away it's trouble. I sometimes have issues with people from th eastern part of the US. Lucky for me though I usually find myself with central or western players.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Hang in there , and try to make the best of the friendship instead of the game...
Well said Fireman, +1 to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game is a clan killer   This game is a clan killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This game is a clan killer
Page 1 of 1