Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Bo2 Update today

Go down 
+14
JK STEELERS68
Sr Slampiece
birddotcom
Criptic Wolf
alX Newfie Xla
Winners
BLACKHAWXX 88
DeathByAK
alien chic roll
bluehound000
parabola79
YellowGeeHawd
SwollenCamel
xXx MiGs xXx
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winners

Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:12 pm

BLACKHAWXX 88 wrote:
Hardcore Dom on Nuketown

Talk about chaos... How many of the 6 of us would last entire game without getting booted for friendly fire? LOL

None lol I am too damn trigger happy.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Shit just got real yo!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:
Shit just got real yo!

LMAO - WTF?? scratch

There is NO doubt in my mind that I'll get booted MANY times if they really did add HC Dom.

I am the definition of 'spray & pray'...

For those of you watched the CoD Championship and saw how insanely accurate those guys are - picture the exact opposite of that...and you'll be half-way to being able to imagine what a horrible shot I have.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
SwollenCamel wrote:
Shit just got real yo!

LMAO - WTF?? scratch

There is NO doubt in my mind that I'll get booted MANY times if they really did add HC Dom.

For those of you watched the CoD Championship and saw how insanely accurate those guys are - picture the exact opposite of that...and you'll be half-way to being able to imagine what a horrible shot I have.

Multiply that by 2 and add the "I need a helmet" Cosign thats me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
SwollenCamel wrote:
Shit just got real yo!

LMAO - WTF?? scratch

We should be fine.

Just don't try to cap B.....I have a habit of spamming nades from spawn onto B without even being able to see it. Actually, don't run into the center of the map at all because I can't help but toss nades over the roof.

Cuncussions don't effect teamates do they? I toss them in front of the nades usually....this could be bad.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:38 pm

I can already see how this is going to play out:

- Spawn
- Cap A
- Run for B
- Get concussed by Okra
- Try to shoot yellow in the back on purpose
- Miss horribly (see my accuracy comment above)
- Die a slow motion death as I watch Okra's nade indicator get closer & closer to me until it blows my nuts sky high

Sounds like fun to me - I'm in!
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
I can already see how this is going to play out:

- Spawn
- Cap A
- Run for B
- Get concussed by Okra
- Try to shoot yellow in the back on purpose
- Miss horribly (see my accuracy comment above)
- Die a slow motion death as I watch Okra's nade indicator get closer & closer to me until it blows my nuts sky high

Sounds like fun to me - I'm in!

i want to see that lmao
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Ahh, they took out HC CTF...what's funny is they did the EXACT same thing in the first Black Ops and there was a big uproar as there was a big following for CTF, including my old clan which only played that. After about a month they put it back in.

As much as I love Dom, HC Dom is the biggest campiest thing I ever see. I tried just one game today, on hijacked, and they had someone camped looking at every door and side so as soon as you walked out you were instantly one shot and dead, very lame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 pm

This is the game mode I have been waiting for. As I'm on PS3, though, I am still waiting. So please tell me, in this hardcore dom, if they take your flag, does it tell you? Please tell me it doesn't. please tell me, as my anticipation mounts, that they won't know I've taken their flag until they realize they're spawning on the wrong side of board!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm

It did announce that I was capping B and the flag blinks as usual.

I thought Hardcore Dom was interesting. I got a lot of nade kills playing on Hijacked. I don't play much HC at all.

I had fun playing the few rounds I played.

I do believe getting the initial cap on B is even more important in HC.

Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm

I do prefer DOM over all modes, but HC is still garbage. The pistol is still has good as the FAL HC, really fun. I might play more with you HC freaks, but not much more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 pm

birddotcom wrote:
I do prefer DOM over all modes, but HC is still garbage. The pistol is still has good as the FAL HC, really fun. I might play more with you HC freaks, but not much more.

cheers cheers cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am

I won't be playing HC Dom anymore, friendly kills all over the place, you might be having a great game and get kicked because someone ran right into your line of fire. I would like a hybrid of HC and Core. There are things I like about HC, like no mini-map w/o UAV and no HUD. But the friendly fire on small maps is crazy. I suppose with enough practice and communication a team would be able to keep their firing lanes open. Maybe 4 vs 4 w/friendly fire.

And if you have any randoms, or people who are running all over it takes a millisecond to determine foe or friend. You can't shoot at headglitchers(no idea whether friendly or foe), nade a room before entering, or throw C4 to take out a camping sniper because one of your teammates might be up there.

You can't run any high scorestreaks because a hellstorm, or lighting strike could get you kicked.

I'll be back on Core, We lost more games tonite playing HC Dom than I ever had playing with 30's since I joined.

I predict HC Dom won't last long. In a couple of days there will be about 1000 people in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:44 am

Why on earth would they take a game mode OUT? What could it possibly hurt to just add HC Dom???? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:26 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Why on earth would they take a game mode OUT? What could it possibly hurt to just add HC Dom???? scratch

the ONLY reason I can think of is that they're worried about fragmenting the audience too much...making it more difficult to find a decent connection.

But who knows what the real reason is...if there even is a real reason.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 am

^^^ yes what he said

DeathbyAk - where the fuck have you been sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 am

I played a good bit last night.

No nerf to lag.

Lag still dominates all other perks/weapons and even skill.

If you are facing lag pro users (which they don't even select as an option or at least I can't equip lag pro) then there is no counter to it and it is an effective counter to camping, rushing, lmg's, smg's, AR's, pistols, shotguns, UAV, CUAV, Ghost, Lightweight......oh, nevermind....

Nerf lag pro!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
...DeathbyAk - where the fuck have you been sir

Traveling too fcuking much...I've only been able to get on for 20-30 minutes at a time the last couple of weeks.

And I'm pissed b/c I'm traveling AGAIN when the DLC comes out. Same as last time, won't be home until Friday which means all you fuckers get a full 3+ days of playing the new maps before me.

I'll be on this weekend - double xp baby! (still have 2 prestiges to go)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
xXx MiGs xXx wrote:

Traveling too fcuking much...I've only been able to get on for 20-30 minutes at a time the last couple of weeks.

And I'm pissed b/c I'm traveling AGAIN when the DLC comes out. Same as last time, won't be home until Friday which means all you fuckers get a full 3+ days of playing the new maps before me.

pfft....

Travel huh?

20 minutes eh?

I thought you disappeared last night due to some other reason, not travel. You did last longer than 20 minutes though....I think....just barely.

I'll be giving it another go tonight as well and all double xp weekend. I'm up to Prestige 10 lvl 54 now. Even 3 bar rounds where I go 4-20 can't stop me now!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 pm

WAIT. Did you just say double XP weekend??????

Sweet! Prestige Master by the weekend then trolling BEGINS! Welcome back HandJobs4Ammo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 pm

FightingOkra75 wrote:
DeathByAK wrote:
xXx MiGs xXx wrote:

pfft....

Travel huh?

20 minutes eh?

I thought you disappeared last night due to some other reason, not travel. You did last longer than 20 minutes though....I think....just barely.

I'll be giving it another go tonight as well and all double xp weekend. I'm up to Prestige 10 lvl 54 now. Even 3 bar rounds where I go 4-20 can't stop me now!!!!!

I want some of whatever you're smoking. We didn't play last night Okra! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Oh yeah that was BlackDeath.

Sorry.

Veggies don't come with brains.....just good looks.

I always confuse yall for some reason.

Pay no attn to the veggie's rants as I haven't been to see the wizard yet.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:56 pm

<-- Feels a weird internal battle of anger vs pride for being confused with BD. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:
just hold him down and keep hitting him all the while saying "sorry i can't stop i'm stuck on host migration"

Someone should make this a youtube video, or forward it to someone that does these types of videos.... That would definately be a hit...hit...hit....hit..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 pm

BLACKHAWXX 88 wrote:
Hardcore Dom on Nuketown

Talk about chaos... How many of the 6 of us would last entire game without getting booted for friendly fire? LOL

We answered that one last night. 3 outta 6 on Nuketown and 3 outta 6 on Hijacked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:

We answered that one last night. 3 outta 6 on Nuketown and 3 outta 6 on Hijacked.

This cracked me up - I would've like to have been part of, or at least witnessed that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo2 Update today   Bo2 Update today - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bo2 Update today
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next