Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Empty
PostSubject: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 am

Is it me or is it becoming more and more popular for these randumb idioits to be running Ghost pro and run around map kill whoring without even attempting to cap a flag just to get a good KDR? I played at least 4 games in succession last night that went that way...I believe one of those guy's PSN is ScorcherXD and another idiot Punjabi that proceeded to cuss me out when I asked him if he had a slurpee and where did he park his camel (should have been an elephant since the sn was indian. I am counting the days to MW3 as they are suppose to have that issue addressed and besides the fact that most of these idiots will probably not have the game the first couple of weeks at least.

Last edited by Stream_Man on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 am

I see that alot. I don't mind playing a team where they all go positive yet still lose 200-70.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am

To top it all off they were wearing ghost, eating nades, and running through claymores = shitty connection so they had ridiculous stats (i.e 44-6) but we won every game....it just gets annoying st some point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am

I gotta admit that I run ghost pro 50% of the time on dom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 pm

I run flak mostly, but if we are losing I switch to ghost and run to cap the back flag silently.

The kill whoring is not a problem if the connection is good because we can usually stop the high kill streaks but that game on Firing Range was brutal. I knew where they were but I even firing first I died, feeding into the kill streak even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 pm

I run ghost 100% of the time but still get plenty caps. Randumbs in general just don't care about the objectives regardless of what perk they are using.

I'd suggest not bringing up jokes like you mentioned though. This clan is made up of a wide range of individuals and I like to think we aren't making fun of people based on race, religion or sexual orientation. If they suck though, feel free to make fun of that! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I run ghost 100% of the time but still get plenty caps. Randumbs in general just don't care about the objectives regardless of what perk they are using.

I'd suggest not bringing up jokes like you mentioned though. This clan is made up of a wide range of individuals and I like to think we aren't making fun of people based on race, religion or sexual orientation. If they suck though, feel free to make fun of that! Smile

Its not Ghost that is an issue its the non-capping portion (or at least the attempt) that is extremely annoying I understand completely about the diverse group of individuals the clan has and it was not the best judgement but out of frustration that it spilled out, I did refrain from cursing at him after he laid into me then I just muted him and let it go. Everyone has a breaking point and I think I hit my last evening with Mr. Punjabi.

Last edited by Stream_Man on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Yes it's annoying, but it's effective. I almost always run ghost in Dom and creep toward their spawn. Not to be a selfish Kill whore, but more as interceptor of known routes of travel. I don't do well in the role of FJ B slave, so I stick with my strengths of trying to get lots of modest kill streaks like SP, CSP and CP. I figure it helps the clan to put a lot of birds in the sky and get the occasional goodie CP like gunner or dogs.

When the entire enemy team goes ghost kill whoring, it's a pain in the ass. I like winning as much as anybody but when it's constant enemy BB, huey and dogs, it gets old fast. Winning 200-75 but going 15-25 is not fun for me either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Let it out Stream.Maybe you could consider changing your PSN to Steam Man.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 pm

lol fireman...next time I get pissed off I will just equip the damn bbq and roast me some chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Did I mention that Mr. Punjabi was running Ghost/2nd Chance....That is what put it over the top for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 pm

If he's using Second Chance, all bets are off. Flame away.

He's likely a closeted Nambla member and needs to be outed for the pariah he truly is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
If he's using Second Chance, all bets are off. Flame away.

He's likely a closeted Nambla member and needs to be outed for the pariah he truly is.

+1 to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 pm

You have to click on the little + for a +1! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:27 pm

clicked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm looking at Carl for this one.. He said it best in a Kowloon lobby last night about Kill Whoring. Good words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 pm

That RCScorcher is a corner camping pansy. Ive run into him a few times and you'll find him each time running ghost and laying prone nowhere near an objective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Nixon, when you said his name last night I instantly recognized it from a week or two back. These guys are just douche bags (excuse my language) and I wish they would all go find another game....better yet keep playing only BO after Nov. 8th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Punjabi that proceeded to cuss me out when I asked him if he had a slurpee and where did he park his camel (should have been an elephant since the sn was indian (abi-dabi)).

I would have cussed you out as well. Flame him for being a douche. Leave the racial stuff out of the equation please. Lots of different kinds of guys in the clan from all corners of the world who deserve to feel welcome here.

That being said he does sound like a douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Lately the killwhores have been easy to spot. Level 50, no prestige, 2.5+ K/D, .5 or lower W/L.

Just save yourselves the headache and goat pro the lobby.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Stream_Man wrote:
Punjabi that proceeded to cuss me out when I asked him if he had a slurpee and where did he park his camel (should have been an elephant since the sn was indian (abi-dabi)).

I would have cussed you out as well. Flame him for being a douche. Leave the racial stuff out of the equation please. Lots of different kinds of guys in the clan from all corners of the world who deserve to feel welcome here.

And this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Stream_Man wrote:

Wini, I agree 100%, was a moment of frustration & weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm

I actually can live with kill whores and I'll spit the words I spoke yesterday (if I can remember).

I have zero problem with kill whoring and facing dogs/hueys etc (although it does suck) because there is a place for it even in Domination.

The critical thing is that if 1 or 2 are kill whoring, the rest of the team should CAP. We know from experience that it is damn hard to cap flags with enemy killstreaks running/flying around and that is why I have no problem with kill whores. They ARE helping their team by smoking enemies and ideally the rest of the team caps B while kill whore (lets call him Jean-Francois) spews death around the flag. Voila...easy cap. Jean-Francois rapes the enemy with dogs, blackbirds and Hueys while his team-mates cap and guard flags.

We can complain (or say) there is no place for killwhores and their zero caps but I believe (and would welcome) 1 or 2 of my teammates capable of obtaining those killstreaks running them while we cap/defend with ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 pm

carlmuir wrote:
I actually can live with kill whores and I'll spit the words I spoke yesterday (if I can remember).

I have zero problem with kill whoring and facing dogs/hueys etc (although it does suck) because there is a place for it even in Domination.

The critical thing is that if 1 or 2 are kill whoring, the rest of the team should CAP. We know from experience that it is damn hard to cap flags with enemy killstreaks running/flying around and that is why I have no problem with kill whores. They ARE helping their team by smoking enemies and ideally the rest of the team caps B while kill whore (lets call him Jean-Francois) spews death around the flag. Voila...easy cap. Jean-Francois rapes the enemy with dogs, blackbirds and Hueys while his team-mates cap and guard flags.

We can complain (or say) there is no place for killwhores and their zero caps but I believe (and would welcome) 1 or 2 of my teammates capable of obtaining those killstreaks running them while we cap/defend with ease.

Well said. Everything is a strategy. You need a home flag camper, you need 3-4 to defend/support B and you need 1-2 attacking the enemy spawn just playing TDM with it. You want your best players running high kill streaks and your less aggressive players running the support items like SP/CSP/SAM/CP to allow those guys to achieve their results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I never thought about it that way until Carl spoke up yesterday. It is an excellent point. As much as I hate not being able to move when this is happening, they are doing a job. And we never say anything about it if we are on a team with someone like that. I remember a match on summit with some kid destroying the other team. Our words were "thank god he's on our side".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next