Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What are the new maps like???

Go down 
+9
xXx MiGs xXx
SouthPawDraw
Maverick9227
DeathByAK
M4sterOfDi4ster
Dubious Baller
brninitdwn
Sr Slampiece
evandadda
13 posters
AuthorMessage
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

What are the new maps like??? Empty
PostSubject: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:44 am

So XBoxer's, how are the new maps?? Anyone get killed by lava yet?? Feeling nostalgic on firing range??
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 pm

New maps are good. So far there aren't any that immediately get voted down like Aftermath. Studio is great. There are a couple lines of sites that have been taken out. One that sticks out is back by bathrooms, there was a spot looking down towards A were you could look through the mesh, that's gone now. They took out the explosives next to C dom too which I dont get. Remember there was a jeep you could nade? Thats gone too. I have a video rendering now that I will have up here shortly. (I hope)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:36 pm

The maps are ok.

Firing Range (Studio) is the best of the bunch but whatever.

I don't care much for the stadium map nor the lava map but they aren't bad or anything.

The zombie map is different but I'm not sure in a good way or bad way yet.

I give the maps a 6 out of 10. We only got 3 new maps really since one was just a remake that should have come out as a pre-order type bonus (see Nuketown 2025). This is the last of the DLC I will purchase for BO2.
Back to top Go down
brninitdwn

brninitdwn

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
New maps are good. So far there aren't any that immediately get voted down like Aftermath. Studio is great. There are a couple lines of sites that have been taken out. One that sticks out is back by bathrooms, there was a spot looking down towards A were you could look through the mesh, that's gone now. They took out the explosives next to C dom too which I dont get. Remember there was a jeep you could nade? Thats gone too. I have a video rendering now that I will have up here shortly. (I hope)

Don't dangle that in front of us deprived of the new maps for a month! Sad Must.....see.......noaw! LOL

If only they would bring back Summit you would see a professional upstairs camper! I wasn't a great fan of firing range but then again mostly ending up with randoms in TDM and split screening in those days may have been the problem, that or the awesome rambo skill that paints a bullseye for the other team Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.expertpcnc.com https://www.youtube.com/user/brninitdwn
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 pm

I am pretty happy with this map pack. Typically I find in DLC maps that I like 1 of them and hate at least 1 and the remainder are just average. I dont hate any of these. I was a big fan of Firing range so I love it being back and now that Im learning the good routes Im liking Encore and Magma. Verigo I havnt quite figured out the best way for me to play it being an extreme rusher but I dont hate it. All in all I rate it among the best DLC map packs ever.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 pm

So does the volcano blow up or something so you know when the lava is about to come out?? For some reason I get killed alot by stupid stuff in maps- trains, water, gandolas, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:16 pm

evandadda wrote:
So does the volcano blow up or something so you know when the lava is about to come out?? For some reason I get killed alot by stupid stuff in maps- trains, water, gandolas, etc.

Nope, just gotta watch where you step. As if there isn't enough to keep your eyes open for. Rolling Eyes

FYI, New maps are epic https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t8823-epic-sla-errrhj4a-lobby-trolling
Back to top Go down
M4sterOfDi4ster

M4sterOfDi4ster

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Thumbs up   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:54 am

Studio is the best, hate the lava, the rest are fun
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 am

Been outta town since Tuesday, jumped on for a few minutes and played some bots on the new maps last night.

Love Studio (firing range) - it's crazy how different the visuals are, but the layout is awesomely familiar.

I have to say that I haven't found one that I don't like yet. However, like I said, was only playing against bots so I could really check out the maps.

Should be on some this weekend...callouts on the new maps will be...'interesting'
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 am

I have to say that they are pretty good. Personally I think Studio should have been a free add-on like Terminal. Then give four brand new ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:20 am

Can't wait. Glad to hear the majority of reviews on these sound pretty positive.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 am

I did see an under the map glitch on Magma already. Hopefully it gets patched before PS3 sees it which Im sure it will.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

I did see an under the map glitch on Magma already. Hopefully it gets patched before PS3 sees it which Im sure it will.

And leave it to the 30s to already figure out how to beat that glitch.

In a full party of 30s & either Newfie or Blackhawxx (shit...now I can't remember who it was that did it) found that if you stand on the walkway that goes over the lava (right above the glitch) you can bank a hawk into the glitch - made for the most epic S&D final kill-cam ever. Funny shit!!

And as a side-note, in that same match of S&D (we won 4-0) I played in all 4 rounds and ended the game with 0 points. Also gave us a good laugh...my final score line looked like this:
xxDeathByAKxx 0 0 0 0 0

Maybe the first time in history that someone played in all 4 rounds and didn't secure a single point/kill/death/plant/defuse... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Any chance you still have that game? How resent was it? I'd love to upload that one!
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Pretty sure it was Newfie - he said he was going to save it in his recent gameplays
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

You can also go to the backside of that broken sidewalk and you can see the tip of thier gun and shoot straight down and they will die. Newfie threw his axe on the frontside so you may can shoot them there too but I think he may have got a bounce shot.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:18 pm

What Baller said. Smile Newfie ax'd that knucklehead hiding down there when we were playing S&D (a Baller favorite). Damn funny though

I was only able to flash bang him. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
Pretty sure it was Newfie - he said he was going to save it in his recent gameplays

I'm pretty sure that Slam was talking about my 0 point game - that'd make for an exciting f-ing video!!

**I hope Newfie has that bank-shot saved...b/c it was brilliant**
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 am

DeathByAK wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:

And leave it to the 30s to already figure out how to beat that glitch.

In a full party of 30s & either Newfie or Blackhawxx (shit...now I can't remember who it was that did it) found that if you stand on the walkway that goes over the lava (right above the glitch) you can bank a hawk into the glitch - made for the most epic S&D final kill-cam ever. Funny shit!!

And as a side-note, in that same match of S&D (we won 4-0) I played in all 4 rounds and ended the game with 0 points. Also gave us a good laugh...my final score line looked like this:
xxDeathByAKxx 0 0 0 0 0

Maybe the first time in history that someone played in all 4 rounds and didn't secure a single point/kill/death/plant/defuse... cheers

it was me that did the hawk... i will try to put it up in a post on its own for you all to see if you want to
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 am

the vid is up... its called "Hawk final kill on magma..."
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 pm

These maps are actually really good.
Back to top Go down
RiveRmOnKeY03

RiveRmOnKeY03

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Kick ass get them !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the new maps like???   What are the new maps like??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the new maps like???
Page 1 of 1