Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

OUr kids do the craziest things

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OUr kids do the craziest things Empty
PostSubject: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 am

So as some of u know i have a 2 year old daughter who is crazy. she does the craziest things. those of u on my fb page have seen her art work and others asked about it. so this is what kinda stuff my kid does during the day. One thing is Makes art work with nail polish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 am

[img]OUr kids do the craziest things Boopai12[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 am

[img]OUr kids do the craziest things Boopai13[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am

I recommend Duct Tape

OUr kids do the craziest things Duct_tape_kid_to_wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 pm

I have a four year old that has been doing that and worse for the past three years. Any liquids, medicines, eggs, paints crayons and markers etc have to be locked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Does it beat this?

OUr kids do the craziest things Messykids

/not my kids. Thank God...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:20 pm

I mentioned her in another post FBD, if we leave something out by accident that is exactly what happens every time. Washing up liquid, sudocream and nail polish have been some of the worst. She strips off on a whim and if a door is left open she runs like lightning straight out and up the road starkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:31 pm

fran i know what ya mean mate... My daughter can open the fridge and she went in and grabbed a carton of eggs and smashed them on the floor.. she has a not habit of eating Deorderant too... i dont know why.. she puts it on then eats it.. lol she is getting better now with cleaning up spills. if she spills her drink she says "Sorry" then go grabs a towel and cleans it up... not only did she paint the wall her hands and legs and face were paited too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Lol....my 3 year old has only used crayons on furniture.....thankfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:35 pm

hmmm looks like I need to take a trip to ur house and show ur daughter how its done.. lol by the time i leave ur goin to be like "WTF How is there Crayon on the ceiling" lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Lol....kids do the craziest things don't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Wait u already said that....lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Unkyp wrote:
hmmm looks like I need to take a trip to ur house and show ur daughter how its done.. lol by the time i leave ur goin to be like "WTF How is there Crayon on the ceiling" lol

Already done, reached it from a loft bed.

Constantly puts her hands up the chimney and spreads soot all over. Thankfully we have her registered in the health system and are starting to get help now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:26 pm

wow sorry about that one fran. My daughter thinks its naked time all the time now.. she'll go to the bedroom with diaper on and come back out naked.. i'm like i think u lost something on ur way back from the bedroom.. so she looks around.. lol fingers crossed on no shit painting..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUr kids do the craziest things   OUr kids do the craziest things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUr kids do the craziest things
Page 1 of 1