Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Since joining the clan...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Since joining the clan... Empty
PostSubject: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:00 pm

my won/loss has jumped from 0.68 to 0.81! My K/D/R has also risen from 1.36 to 1.53. As we close out this sometimes enjoyable/maddeningly frustrating game, i'd like to say thanks for being a bastion of reason in a sea of randumb floating stupidity.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm

+1

This clan has helped me in countless ways in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 pm

I am 1. something W/L I'm not sure what it was Before 30, but it took quite a while to get to 1. anything. Thank you Easter Bunny! .. I mean 30!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:29 pm

My tomahawk lost it's virginity.Thanks Dave..Also my W/L went from .50 to 1.03. KDR from. 65 to .94. Thanks to all that helped me in the last couple of months. I'm still having a blast with you guys.Good Times!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I went from a 0.7 w/l up to 1.08. KDR from .86 to 1.15. Additionally I've been able to get the occasional kill streak above a care package since I know y'all have got my back. Watching file share of consistently good players and having a forum to discuss strategy has been a big help too. The "other" forum does not, but it did get me here. But most importantly since joining to clan I've laughed in the lobbies where before it was nothing but rage yelling with and at randoms.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I went from a .38 KDR to a 1.03 and my W/L went from like a .5 to 1.38
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm

That is hard to believe Dave. My w/l/r was like a .4 and is now like a .75 and my K/D/R was like a .4 as well and is now a .7. Still crappy, but when you have died over 60,000 times it is hard to come back from that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:12 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
That is hard to believe Dave. My w/l/r was like a .4 and is now like a .75 and my K/D/R was like a .4 as well and is now a .7. Still crappy, but when you have died over 60,000 times it is hard to come back from that.

Think about it though. I have been here since the beginning (10 months) I started the clan early in my Black Ops career (Maybe a month or so into it). I now have over 72000(I think) deaths and maybe 75000+ kills. It took me forever to break even on KD. It would be alot higher but I love the Tomahawk too much and play several knife and T-Hawk only games a night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:39 pm

I have seen my KDR drop from 1.36 to 1.03 and hold steady at 1.03. My win/loss went up. Not sure where it was, but it is slightly over 1.0 now. What I lost in KDR I more than made up with in overall satisfaction and fun. I only played Hardcore before the clan and it is easy to get a higher KDR than in core, plus I now try to cap B flag and will sacrifice myself for the wins. That and not playing locale games, but dealing with lag from being in a party with individuals from all over the country definetely caused a drop in KDR. With that being said, I have never been a slave to my KDR and am very glad for all the laughs I get playing with you guys. Flamethrowers don't help but they are my crack just like tomahawks are The1's crack. Been a good run and can't wait for MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm

I think my KD went from .75ish to 1.1. W/L from .5 to .88.

I would have loved the upcoming stat reset feature upon joining the clan. I'm sure my KD would be 1.75+ and W/L would be around 1.5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

This might be hard to believe but since joining the Clan I've regained some of my sanity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 pm

My w/l before i joined was sub 1 and it took a while to get it to the 1.45 it is now. Even after i joined i used to run alot of solo games and it led to numerous losses. The times running solo being thrown into hopeless matches only to leave and get the loss add up as well. Id have to say its been months since ive run more than one match by myself. Id rather sit all night looking for a lobby than play with randumbs. My k/d was 1.9 or so when i started and never ran killstreaks higher than 6 or 7. Last time i looked i was at 2.29 k/d and im not afraid to run the top streaks cause its makes the game so much easier playing with a solid team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 pm

MANIC wrote:
This might be hard to believe but since joining the Clan I've regained some of my sanity

awwww Manic. flower

lol!

Since joining this clan I have been able to continue my love affair with CoD thru the year. I usually start to get annoyed mid January and am fed up by May. Waiting for November.....

Ohhh stats ya we are talking stats........
W/L was somewhere in the .50 range and is now 1.38ish.?.?
KDR has always remained around 1.25 - 1.30 I usually squeeze off a couple 4-5 KDR games a night. which counter acts the occasional beating I take. Alcohol Impairs......many things.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm

My w/l and kdr haven't changed much. Maybe increased kdr by .05 or something. Mostly because I didn't find this great place until I was midway through my 13th prestige. I will say this.....my fun factor has gone up immensely. I love playing with people who are not only good players but are good people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Agreed with lummox 100%. Only problem is that playing with randoms is now no fun! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:38 am

MANIC wrote:

Lol manic, +1 for you in this early morning

I think my kdr dropped from 3.1 to 1.65. I used to play TDM in objective games.. But my w/l ratio went from 0.5 to 1.12! I prefer winning more than getting a good kdr, it annoys me tho when I have a negative one but winning is way more satisfying. That and the fact I've really enjoyed the games, fun and laughter with all of you makes me addicted Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:11 am

My W/L has gone up also my KDR also my ability for man love has increased Sad i love you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 am

Jesus this clan is turning into the fucking waltons or the brady bunch or something!

Im out of here, ye all are to nice.

And just for the record before I go, my kdr is creeping up from .60 before I joined to .77 now and my win loss went positive a couple of weeks ago. But thats down to me being fucking awesome rather than any of you guys being much help. I have a hump on my back carrying the likes of Tema, killface and Daveacus. Rolling Eyes

Later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 am

My W/L went from around .6 to 1.12 and my k/d from .8 to 1.0. If not for the 30 I would have stopped playing this game a long time ago probably would have placed my controller in the TV. Very Happy

I still think about it at times, but common sense seems to prevail...at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:15 am

I've just been really grateful to find a clan with the likes of Sir Francis of Assistance in it. Without Fran lying down on the ground at the back of the map waiting to pick off some unsuspecting soul who has snuck past the front line troops I don't know how we'd ever win a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:17 am

yawn....... yes Fran your "awesome" Laughing .

on an entirely different subject quickscoping how is it done i f'd about trying to do it last night but I just dont have the minerals for it i run at 5/6 look speed with all gun types I think im just too impatient for the sniper rifle but this prestige ive made it all about getting all the pro perks. what say ye sniper dudes. cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 am

@ Killface

You were supposed to select hardcore ya wally. So its your fault again that we got beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 am

franread5 wrote:
@ Killface

You were supposed to select hardcore ya wally. So its your fault again that we got beat.

yes I was defending in that game wondering why a burst of the M16 was not enough then i attacked with my pistol and got owned.

fran "whad the feck these feckers wont feckin die to be sure to be sure"

Dave "yeh i just pumped too shots intu em wit t'th M16 and E didn die"

Killface "were not on harddcore dickheads"

pretty sure thats how it went bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 am

lol +1 for the powers of observation Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 am

Heard last night:

(???)..."It's taking me a whole clip to kill these guys"

(Killface)..."(garbled text)...it's taking me just one bullet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since joining the clan...   Since joining the clan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since joining the clan...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next