Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal

Go down 
+16
NukeLaCoog
SwollenCamel
MoneyMan300
Criptic Wolf
SouthPawDraw
Maverick9227
DeathByAK
TripleAce Andy
DennoCAN
bluehound000
Kamea6
longhornfan8575
pogotheklown
Winners
TheCanisDirus
Vidzjunkie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
longhornfan8575

Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Ok so after taking all the info in about ghosts I gotta say im pretty stoked about it! Hope im not disappointed lol
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 am

MoneyMan mentioned Drift0r, I always like to get his take on things:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 am

Ok, this is starting to sound a lot like before the release of CODSHIT POO!

Why is no-one addressing connections and matchmaking? all the game details "sound" great but nothing's mentioned about the most complained about things.

It doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on that donkey.......it's still an ass!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:44 am

Camel my boy... i'm with you on that. All of this new stuff means nada until we see how the game plays on Live/Plus. There was a slightly hopeful mention when asked about dedicated servers... they said they havent decided yet... so there's that? But we know they wont. There's somewhere near a 95% chance that Ghosts will play as laggy and messed up as BO2. That's why i'm going to wait it out and see how everyone reacts to the game the first month. If it's good and somehow plays smoothly... i'll grab it for the PS4 and skip the pointless current gen version.

And another note: I think the most appealing and exciting things people who have played Ghosts have said about the game so far are... that it doesn't feel like a COD game... or that the maps dont look or feel like COD maps.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 am

SwollenCamel wrote:
Ok, this is starting to sound a lot like before the release of CODSHIT POO!

Why is no-one addressing connections and matchmaking? all the game details "sound" great but nothing's mentioned about the most complained about things.

It doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on that donkey.......it's still an ass!
agree 100%!  The ONLY thing I care about is connection/hit detection.  If that isn't significantly improved then all of this is just another cash grab.  I have ripped a few vids and put them into Vegas to watch in slow mo frame by frame and I have to say, I still see hit detection issues.  If the hit boxes are off when playing on LAN then they are going to be exponentially worse online.

Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 30m9l
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 am

I like cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 am

I agree Nuke.

Like I said when we were watching it the other day, this past CoD has the best maps, best customization/loadouts, the best killstreaks system and it doesn't matter really.

If the game is laggy and the matchmaking is terrible then nothing else really matters. It can have the prettiest graphics/highest fps/best guns/coolest killstreaks/awesome maps and it won't be worth shit if I can't get into a match with my pals and when we can the connection are just pathetic 1/2 of the time.
Back to top Go down
longhornfan8575

longhornfan8575

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 am

Ummmmm cake:)
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 am

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
I like cake.
See, Yellow gets it, great analogy bruva.

They give us this nice shiny,pretty looking cake with goodies all over it knowing full well they we're going to pay just to get a taste of that enticing morsel, problem is after a bite or two it just doesn't taste as good as it looked in the shop window, but i paid for a whole cake,oh well i guess i'll eat more, but you know it's going to go stale.

I guess that's why they don't beta test,why give a free sample if you know it doesn't actually taste that great.

I would rather it look like the old original DOOM and played perfect than look like real life but didn't work like real life.

Remember DOOM? played the shit out of that game.

BACON!
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 pm

I've been thinking about how dynamic environments would be an improvement...then BAM...Dynamic Goddam Environments!!! Smile

then my son said, campers gonna shoot a hole in the ground with a rocket launcher and camp in the hole. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
NightRiders05

NightRiders05

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 am

gun fer hire wrote:
There was a slightly hopeful mention when asked about dedicated servers... they said they havent decided yet... so there's that?  But we know they wont.  There's somewhere near a 95% chance that Ghosts will play as laggy and messed up as BO2.
If they truly haven't decided by now (or are willing to admit) if they are going to have dedicated servers then I would not trust to hope that we will see dedicated servers.
Back to top Go down
jonesythekid

jonesythekid

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 am

the squads part with COOP vs offline squads gonna be fun.. and get crazy with this group of players haha :)everyone vs barney's squad..lol

theres gonna be alot more for the squad to do together to unite and tighten the bound as well Smile cant wait.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:04 pm

NightRiders05 wrote:
gun fer hire wrote:
There was a slightly hopeful mention when asked about dedicated servers... they said they havent decided yet... so there's that?  But we know they wont.  There's somewhere near a 95% chance that Ghosts will play as laggy and messed up as BO2.
If they truly haven't decided by now (or are willing to admit) if they are going to have dedicated servers then I would not trust to hope that we will see dedicated servers.
I am holding out hope that dedicated servers will be available to Xbox 1 and they didn't want to talk about exclusivity at their initial reveal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal   Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its that time - 20 mins to go for the COD Ghost MP reveal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2