Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info

Go down 
+13
Dubious Baller
bluehound000
TripleAce Andy
IronKneebone
xXx MiGs xXx
deadmyt
RiveRmOnKeY03
Jon
YellowGeeHawd
Doamne01
Spartan Runnerr
Maverick9227
TheCanisDirus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:27 pm

I "think" satcom stacking is like breaking a UAV into 4 or more smaller chunks. Where for a full UAV experience you need X number of satcoms up, the more satcoms out the more detailed info they relay, eventually providing a Blackbird / VSAT type display

I really like that idea vs having to shoot shit out of the sky. It also promotes the whole team to run them / contribute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:53 pm

If you remember in MW3 having 3 UAVs at one time turned it into an advance UAV which I believe how stacking SATCOMs will work
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 pm

deadmyt wrote:
If you remember in MW3 having 3 UAVs at one time turned it into an advance UAV which I believe how stacking SATCOMs will work
Totally forgot about this!  Gold star for you today!  Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

^^^ you got me beat... i didnt even KNOW that haha! Shows you how much i cared about that mess of a game MW3! lol Here's to the future of dedicated servers fixing everything ***fingers crossed***
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
^^^ you got me beat... i didnt even KNOW that haha!  Shows you how much i cared about that mess of a game MW3! lol  Here's to the future of dedicated servers fixing everything ***fingers crossed***
I'm a noob. i didn't know this either
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm

From what I understand:
1 SatCom gives your team radar dots on any enemy who is line of sight to any teammate.
2 SatComs act as a "normal" UAV
3 SatComs act as if you had 2 "normal" UAVs up
4 SatComs act as a Blackbird?

Using the "Wiretap" perk allows your character, and anyone else on your team who equips it, to make use of the enemy's SatComs to achieve the multiples above, but it hasn't been clarified whether or not you have to have a SatCom in use as well or if you can "tap" into the enemy's without having one in use.

If you only have access if you have one up and are using the "Wiretap" perk it may mean that your entire team gets the advantage, but I haven't heard anyone really detail that portion out.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Where did you get the info Doa? It's all pretty interesting. I figured since the SATCom was on the group, it would act like a motion sensor from MW3, and just be for a certain area, but show the enemy to the whole (instead of just you). Looks like it's for the whole team anyways. The line of sight thing is interesting. May need to coordinate these to get a minimum of two out at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Sorry Walldoggy, I couldn't remember where I had found that so it took me a little to find, but here it is...

It's not clear to me, but I believe that it would make sense that the Wiretap perk would enable only those who have it equipped to make use of the enemy's SatComs. It would also make sense that if they had 2 up and your team had none that you would tap into there's and have the UAV effect and any added by your team would add to that, not just your own personal SatComs, but that's all just speculation.
Back to top Go down
Bakedbean

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm

As long as I get a p90 or pp90 im happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2