Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Wars Roster List

Go down 
+24
deadmyt
walldoggy
YellowGeeHawd
bluehound000
TydenWolf
FightingOkra75
Ogbunabali
xl Centurion lx
TripleAce Andy
Ichty
Naven
x WOLFSKIN x
whistlingmick27
NightRiders05
ArcaniX
Vidzjunkie
xXx G3TZUM xXx
Jon
Gunz N Beer
Sr Slampiece
Criptic Wolf
BlackDeath
invisible843
Winners
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BLACKHAWXX 88

Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:30 pm

When does Ghosts finally come out anyway?? 2014?

I really can't wait to put away BLOPS 2

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Naven wrote:
If my two year old wants to watch Sofia the princess... then we will watch Sophia the fucking princess.

I vote this QUOTE OF THE YEAR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
BoneyVermin

BoneyVermin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Wow, this is a heated topic. I couldn't read the whole discourse but it seems like things are getting misinterpreted which happens. Anyway, I believe everybody on the xone clan enjoys playing with each other and as always in the clan when we take a few lumps we wonder how we could have done better. It seems that our conversation of whether a clanwar can have players from both systems got interpreted badly. Really the bottom line is we really wanted help taking it to the hole on Blitz and nobody that was on accepted our invite. When Blitz was conquered by another clan, we all lamented not being able to penetrate the hole for an xp bonus. Ultimately we realized that the hole will always be there and as long as we are in the 30 clan, we will get in that hole. Except for Tyden no hole for you! Just joking, thats an inside joke between me, Tyden and the hole that wouldn't willingly accept two 30's simultaneously. I'm going to start a new thread latter titled ode to the hole.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Why start a new one? The hole is magical and can be discussed on any topic boney... It is sad that she's not down for DV thought (that would be double vag aka two dicks one pussy)
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:21 pm

What the hell is a boneyvermin anyway? I know what a boneyfinger is and its many uses but a boneyvermin - no idea
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Delta, thank you for being the hole that accepts two 30's simultaneously.

And boney, thank you for clearing it up... Smile

SOFIA THE FIRST, BITCHEZ! "She didnt choose the princess life, the princess life chose her."
Back to top Go down
BoneyVermin

BoneyVermin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Wow easy, Delta!  See how the written word can be misinterpreted.  I speak to the hole found in Call of Duty Ghosts that magically teleports the first penetrator to the matrix.  Tyden and I would never attempt the procedure you are referring too.  Wow glad I cleared that up!  Cent, a BoneyVermin is a mythical creature from the German folklore.  I wouldn't research it unless you want nightmares.
Back to top Go down
BoneyVermin

BoneyVermin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:32 pm

So much for my P90-X workout I was trying to complete while listening to some Man of Steel tunes. Delta's comment has completely distracted me, I'm hitting the showers early. FYI, for clarity Man of Steel is referring to the 2013 Superman Reboot movie, nothing more nothing less you perverts!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 pm

BoneyVermin wrote:
Wow easy, Delta!  See how the written word can be misinterpreted.  I speak to the hole found in Call of Duty Ghosts that magically teleports the first penetrator to the matrix.  Tyden and I would never attempt the procedure you are referring too.  Wow glad I cleared that up!  Cent, a BoneyVermin is a mythical creature from the German folklore.  I wouldn't research it unless you want nightmares.

Oh we referred to the same hole... Me and Scott just make different references apparently... Still, she's sweet sister :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars Roster List
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4