Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Damn im frustrated....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm

ViciousVi wrote:

I like KC alot too, there's some tricks I do that might seem cheap but is a blast and works like a charm. I camp dog tags! Everyone is running around like madmen, you can't camp one spot a whole game cuz you'll get run up on. But when I see a red tag I'll stop and wait for like 5 seconds for the guy to collect and bam easy kill! I wait another couple secs to see if he has a buddy if not and it's clear I run and collect.

Cheap? Some may think so, however I've started to use the same strategy due to getting shot to quickly...from all sides. I'd say anyone who finds it cheap is running around like a madman. Much like Canis, I'm having a hard time playing rusher so I've just slowed it down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks Manic.

If it were not for finding this clan I would not have bought MW3.

The answer for me is to forget about leveling up and just run support for you guys.
I will be the one shooting down the choppers, blowing up the betties, etc.

So damn my K/D (about .5 now lol) and eventually I will level up by shear time playing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Don't know about you guys but for me being older, this fast pace, hard to see the enemy, having to change classes on the fly, is very difficult for me.

When you are over 50 it is very hard to distinguish the enemy and the background.

It sux getting old.

100% agree...I can't see shite. I forget who it was, but he suggested using the color blind assist in the options. Didn't work...it only changes the color of the name above the player.

Guess I'll have to trudge along at a slow pace with lousy reflexes and hope for the best. Prolly won't prestige though. My KDR sucks and there's no point making it worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:04 am

Sorry I haven't really begun playing this game, (I have a whopping 3 hours played in multiplayer) but am I reading correctly that the patch made things worse? I played a little early in the week and gave up because of the horrid matchmaking issues. Did the patch improve that at all?

The only real lag problems I encountered were when I pulled host.

I am finished with football after today's championship game and hope to get some good MW3 time in starting tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the piss-poor matchmaking.

On a brighter note, I've played a fair amount of spec ops with my son and it is really fun. Survival is a nice improvement on Zombies, and the missions are very challenging on Veteran level. Give it a shot if you're getting tortured by the lag and party issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Sorry I haven't really begun playing this game, (I have a whopping 3 hours played in multiplayer) but am I reading correctly that the patch made things worse?

The match making is A LOT faster we only sit in lobbies for a minute or two before a game starts....but the lag is 5 times worse now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Good matches this morning! Slowing down seems to be necessary for me. Level 50ish and finding some guns that I like. Getting familiar with the maps. Running with the clan is way better than solo. Hang in there guys. It took a good while for Black Ops to come together for me as well and while I do have some stinker matches they are far fewer than in the beginning of Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 pm

I am right there with ya. I can't Seem to do anything. I been playing special ops cuz its the only thing that hasn't made me throw my controller at my tv. I know I am far from the best but I can't see a guy in front of me and the spasms are so bad. Black ops spawns were better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Unkyp wrote:
the spasms are so bad.

What? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

I think the original match making had strict adherance to ping ratings and would match up players with similar pings. Our parties inherantly have high ping due to us being spread out.
The game used to look for people with similar ping. Which quite often ended up being another clan. Did you guys notice how often we played against other parties or clans the first few days?
I think they toned down the ping matching which allows lobbies to fill faster (with randoms), but if I pull in some local players all the ECers are gonna lag. If the ECers pull in the players I lag out.

I think the only solutions are to grin and bear it....Or try to group up a little more regionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm

For sure Snowrider, we would never get put up against a group of randoms, always another party with an equal amount of members. After the patch it's splitscreen city!
The connection seemed fine last night, or maybe it was just the caliber of the other team vs the slayers I was rolling with.

My Spec class perks are very similar to woody's. Start with Extreme Conditioning, HL, and Stalker. Then Slight of hand, (fast reload after first kill), Blind Eye (getting closer), and finally scav (ammo is almost out). I use the P90 rapid fire and Kick which has a huge clip so I could swap the SoH and BE. I only unlocked all perks once but it was sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Kagan wrote:
Unkyp wrote:
the spasms are so bad.

What? LOL

Sorry its my stupid phone. LOL spawns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 pm

I tried the perk that makes you flinch less but I still flinch when someone jumps out and shoots me.

I guess I have spasms too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah spawns are horrible. Ive never been shot in the face instantly after respawning so much in any game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Yeah, guys I feel and share the frustrations. I know that I have turned down a number of requests for games, and some of it was do to lag issues, but I also hate the voice chat. It seriously gives me a headache after a few minutes. I will try to play more with the clan, but I cannot promise to be civil when I am getting my ass handed to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 pm

I noticed today that in dom to hold the spawn you need to leave somebody back by your original flag...we used to be able to grab A...and send everybody up near B...because the spawns were based on the flag you hold...but now you have to leave somebody behind.

I stayed back on Carbon today...and it seemed like they kept coming mostly from the other flag...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:31 pm

ViciousVi wrote:
Yeah spawns are horrible. Ive never been shot in the face instantly after respawning so much in any game.
I watched myself spawn into a killcam last night. So bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 pm

audiopile wrote:
ViciousVi wrote:

I actually had that happen twice in the same killcam. I spawned and the guy killed me and i respawned in the exact same spot and he killed me again! 2 spawn deaths in the same killcam = instant controller toss for distance rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

olmf wrote:
audiopile wrote:
ViciousVi wrote:

I actually had that happen twice in the same killcam. I spawned and the guy killed me and i respawned in the exact same spot and he killed me again! 2 spawn deaths in the same killcam = instant controller toss for distance rage.
These moments should be shared on youtube so IW fixes it, if they even can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:13 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
I noticed today that in dom to hold the spawn you need to leave somebody back by your original flag...we used to be able to grab A...and send everybody up near B...because the spawns were based on the flag you hold...but now you have to leave somebody behind.

I stayed back on Carbon today...and it seemed like they kept coming mostly from the other flag...

Very true, I did that on out post the other night on Outpost and went 18-12 mainly camping the A flag and was not shot in the back as soon as I spawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 pm

The A&C flags are located in much more vulnerable locations now. It used to be easy to defend the home flag, now it is far more exposed and challenging. Big difference in strategy. We used to essentially ignore the home, but now we need to actively camp it to keep the spawns from flipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:14 pm

olmf wrote:
Yeah, guys I feel and share the frustrations. I know that I have turned down a number of requests for games, and some of it was do to lag issues, but I also hate the voice chat. It seriously gives me a headache after a few minutes. I will try to play more with the clan, but I cannot promise to be civil when I am getting my ass handed to me.

I hate to admit it but I do to. I' m trying to be quiet unless I see something to call out, because otherwise i'd just bitch all day long. So lately i've just backed out (and not dashboarded) if the voicechat is unbearable or simply in a lobby of gamer prodigies. I stuck out the first match where I went 5-26 trying to quickscop with nixon, vegas and others in Seatown i belive, but I bailed out of the lobby when that party stayed. I checked out their stats in the Barracks-->Leaderboard-->Kills-->Lobby leaders and saw two of them were 2.40 with over 4000 kills.

Can't beat those guys, there's no chance and no point in playing them. I wold've explained myself, but the chat sucks so i jsut backed out and played TDM. Nothing against you guys, i'm just more or less glum during gameplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:18 pm

How do you check the stats of the enemy team pre-match? Is there a way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:35 pm

lobby leaderboard but you will not see their overall KD, just their weekly stats like BO showed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:48 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
lobby leaderboard but you will not see their overall KD, just their weekly stats like BO showed

if you go to barracks and check that leaderboard it gives you your overall (or their overall if you filter for it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Thanks...I always like to know who I'm about to fight. If it's a lobby of horrid KDs I usually use a rush class and play more reckless. If I'm facing better players, I usually run a ghost class and play more conservatively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:01 pm

ok, add me to the frustrated list. just scored a game winning double kill with the predator missile that didn't register for my finishing move challenge. GGRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn im frustrated....   Damn im frustrated.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn im frustrated....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2