Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The reason for my absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The reason for my absence Empty
PostSubject: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:33 am

[img]The reason for my absence Ty_cha10[/img]

1 week of training camp, 17 weeks of practice, 4 nights a week, Saturday walkthroughs, Sunday games, countless hours watching film & installing game plans.

Mission accomplished. 10-0, Undefeated Champs. We gave up 1 first down in the entire game to the league's second best offense in the Championship game yesterday.

When I began coaching about 8 years ago I thought I would miss going to the Eagles games each week, but now there's nothing I'd rather do than stand in the rain/cold/snow/mud with these kids.

I'm not going to know what to do with all my newly found free time...I was planning on playing lots of MW3, but perhaps I'll wait until they fix it.

Perhaps the mods can create a forum for accomplishments? I'd love to hear about others' wins, achievements, accolades in any capacity-sports, business, etc. Just a place for positive stuff. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 am

Well worth it. Memories are being built. Glad you had fun bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:41 am

Congrats FBD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:41 am

good job man, congrats. Real life FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 am

Awesome stuff FBD!!! I hear PennState is looking for a coach... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:53 am

Ha. Believe me, I have heard my fair share of PSU jokes. I live in the middle of PSU country and my wife, brother in law, father in law, and grandfather ALL went to PSU. It's been a very sad story. My son (in the pic above) said yesterday that he wanted to go out and win for JoePa before the game. I felt like crying.

I don't want to turn this into a PSU thread, but one of the best I've heard so far was:

"what do you call an older woman who tries to pick up younger men?"
- A cougar

"what do you call an older man who tries to pick up young boys?"
-A Nittany Lion

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 am

Cognrats. I am glad that your hard work paid off for the season. You have created memories those kids will carry forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 am

Good for you FBD! Time well invested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 am

Missing the Eagles game each week might be a good thing right now! J/K anyway i still remember my years playing at those ages and will never forget them mainly due to the great coaches i had. Congrats on the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Missing the Eagles game each week might be a good thing right now! J/K anyway i still remember my years playing at those ages and will never forget them mainly due to the great coaches i had. Congrats on the season.

Amen to that. That team needs a total housecleaning top to bottom. When you have that much talent, it's all about coaching.

And you're right about remembering those great teams from your youth. I played on a lot of good teams, but only ever went undefeated ONCE. And I remember it like yesterday. I think I still have the crappy satin jacket in a trunk somewhere. Remember those beauties?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Congrats man! That's what it's all about man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Congrats FBD! Thanks for sharing some real stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Thanks guys. We should all post about cool accomplishments. Always uplifting stuff and a good distraction from all the bitching that normally goes on around here... Wink
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Three cheers for the Rams! And kudos to you and your team for your dedication. I love a good defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Awesome story! Congrats to you and your boy for some well earned rewards of your hard work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:31 am

congrats FBD! glad to know that i am not the only one that spends countless hours on youth sports.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 am

Sweet FBD youth sports is a great thing to be involed in, my son is only 3 and I am looking foward to getting him involed if he wants too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

Very nice...coaching is a blast...and successful coaching is the best kind! I used to coach youth football and high school wrestling. I started working nights a few years ago and can't fit it into my schedule...sigh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason for my absence   The reason for my absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason for my absence
Page 1 of 1