Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey guys. Looking for 2 people that would want to get together and really try to win this tournament. I'd like to get together as soon as possible and start practicing. Learning call out's, learning eachother's play style, and well, just build a team. Looking for good players that aren't afraid to speak up. Good communication will make or break a team in my opinion. You can check my stats on elite to see if you want (GT: Banshee Fingers). I'm no beast, but I am not horrible either. I know this is for fun, but I don't think anyone goes into a game not wanting to win.

I would really like to win this tournament and donate my winnings to Matt (ReaverofSouls77). The rest of the team can do what they want with their share (this is of course if we win). I feel that this benefit tournament is a great idea and hope to compete in it. Not only will it be a blast, but is for a great cause. You're the man BD.

Here's info on the tournament:

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t2275-mw3-benefit-tournament-for-reaverofsouls77

Anyhow, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 am

Good player here. Anyone on his team will have a GREAT chance at winning the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 am

I would do it but I work weekends Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 am

sgt tube socks wrote:
I would do it but I work weekends Neutral

Had fun playing with you last night. Too bad you work weekends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Yeah me too Banshee, my wife kept bitching about me talking to loud so I had to tone my voice down a bit.. and if I offended anyone with my turrets-like outbursts, I apologize Laughing

I'll be back on tonight around 9 P CST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:36 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
Yeah me too Banshee, my wife kept bitching about me talking to loud so I had to tone my voice down a bit.. and if I offended anyone with my turrets-like outbursts, I apologize Laughing

I'll be back on tonight around 9 P CST

I noticed you were being kind of quite. That explains it. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm

It didn't help that I was cussing uncontrollably, I need to work on that. Plus my mic sucks, I need to break down and buy a nice head set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:25 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
It didn't help that I was cussing uncontrollably, I need to work on that. Plus my mic sucks, I need to break down and buy a nice head set.

I use the Turtlebeach X41. It is amazing! Highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Ya, I had X3's but my now 3 year old decided they need to take a bath (the toilet).
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm

The two I would highly recommend for a team would be Jeff and Todd. Jetay22 and T NITTI (I have vary rarely ever lost a game with playing with both of them. Usually that was due to a crappy connection or a horrible spawn.

I would also say those losses were definately not their fault.

There are a lot of quality players, but these two always seem to best everyone on our team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 pm

^^Thanks JK. I'll hit them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament   Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need 2 people for the Benefit Tournament
Page 1 of 1