Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I love.. <sarcasm>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 am

game to release some angst I have right now towards this game. Fill in the blank, I'll start:

how the better I do in the beginning of a match, the worse I do towards the end..
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 am

I love when I get a hitmarker from a sniper rifle when the guy is 2 feet away from me.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 am

3 hitmarkers on a guy in the chest area with a freakin 50 cal sniper rifle!

When I run around a corner and those damn curving bullets still hit me.

When Robert Bowling says they are going to FIX issues!!
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:10 am

robert bowling is, by far, the biggest douche of them all
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 am

Watching the killcam to see me killing the enemy, then suddenly get spawned 10 feet away for revenge.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 am

See guy, shoot guy, get hitmarkers, run around corner, die.

Watch killcam-never fired a shot.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

how I have a 50MBps connection and I am the one being punished with lag. Thanks Robert Trolling.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 am

When it puts me into an already started match and as soon as I start playing the helicopter kills me.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 am

Getting spawn traped by a bunch of randumbs just because of where we spawn first.... then half way through we have them spawn traped, Love it Laughing
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 am

.. when I get hit markers on someone in last stand
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 am

... when I am getting my ass kicked repeatedly by someone I think is terrible at the game and then when I go check their stats, they are.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:03 pm

...living long enough to shoot somebody with 3 shots from a pump-action shotgun at close range and finally killing them with Dead Man's Hand.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 pm

the wonderful spawn system...and having guys run through my bullets to knife me...
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 pm

MANIC wrote:
robert bowling is, by far, the biggest douche of them all

He really is a fucked asshole!

I hate that one game I can go 32-12 and the next game with all the same players I go 10-22 cause the connection changed so much.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 pm

giving up on "Resistance" and just camping the house like an asshole, being bored sitting on the table watching the downstairs hole in the floor, and then going 25-8 doing so.

Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm

I love being sniped across the map with a smg
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm

...being able to work as a clan to earn XP towrads unlocks on Elite.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Nice wini
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 pm

...getting a knife hit marker and still dying to the guy i just knifed.

...pumping a whole clip reloading and firing a second half clip, die to the guy i just shot 30+ bullets into and watching the killcam show i shot 2 slugs. Just happened today.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 am

Getting knived as I am being respawned, dieing and getting respawned in the same place.

Putting a whole clip of a MP7 into a guy that is reloading and have them turn and kill me with one shot from a Stryker (while he is jumping).
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 am

Love:Earning kill streaks in last stand. Hate: My win\loss because when I "Lone Wolf" I get thrown into the middle of the shittiest game possible, triple capped in dom with choppers, reapers, and AH6's (at the same time) or down 30-6 in KC (happened today as a matter of fact) with the previously mentioned air support raining down fire from the heavens. I know I should just dashboard that shit and they would magically disappear like the games never happened.... but no one on here would do that just to pad their stats right? LOL
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:07 am

I love it the game ends and I couldn't use my pavelow because "EMP still active for..."
I also love it when I get "sniped" with shotguns.
Almost forgot how much I love to die by a "quickscopper"
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 am

waiting for the enemy's EMP to finish to call my AC-130 and in the precise moment I'm calling it they throw another EMP. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 am

I love when I am running around with my striker, and I shoot someone 3 times point blank and they don't die, but I die.
I also love when I am half way across the F'ing map and the guy with the striker shots me with 1 shot and I die.
I love how IW and SledgeHammer have fixed the Mother F'cking spawn locations to.
I love how the connection goes to hell after you start to get a lead.
NEED I GO ON AND ON AND ON

FU IW, if I wasn't part of a great clan I would not be playing this game.
Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 am

Being place into a match that has no chance of winning, all flags capped by the enemy, spawntrapped and one minute left to play.

Thanks for the loss IW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love.. <sarcasm> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love.. <sarcasm>   I love.. <sarcasm> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love.. <sarcasm>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next