Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Empty
PostSubject: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 am

I'm going to just go to bed. Every map there were snipers lurking in the windows...and not just one...they were fighting for window space. Kill one, move on and there was another one picking you off.

I can't wait until the next daily challenge is for shotgun kills...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
I'm going to just go to bed. Every map there were snipers lurking in the windows...and not just one...they were fighting for window space. Kill one, move on and there was another one picking you off.

I can't wait until the next daily challenge is for shotgun kills...

+1 bro! god damn snipers get me full of rage! I have found a verry fun way to give back the love to these basterds.... step 1 DS... step 2 pump action shotgun( model for me)... step 3 sneak up stand behind at short range, switch from secondary to shotgun, the chambrimg of the round gets them to panic and turn around....BOOM! now you know how we feel fucker! Sorry fror the rant, i hate fucking campers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

Aww, sniper hate. Sad
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Aww, sniper hate. Sad

Ahahaha... not hatein brother, i just wish i could do it to but i cant so i get pissed at ppl who can lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Aww, sniper hate. Sad

Ahahaha... not hatein brother, i just wish i could do it to but i cant so i get pissed at ppl who can lol

I know was just messing around Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Started running them this prestige. About 500 kills in I am finally getting better. I can go even now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Is that what all that was about? A daily challenge? Heh, i was wondering why, in a couple of matches, everyone was creeping around and the whole scene was really quite. I actually had a real fun time. I like the challenge of not knowing where that sniper shot is gonna come from. I play a lot of hardcore mode so you cant just watch a killcam and know. I enjoyed the challenge of it i suppose. It was very suspenseful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:37 am

I like sneaking up behind these guys, sticking a Semtex to their head and watching it blow up. Then I hope they watch the kill cam to know I stood there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...   The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next time there is a daily challenge for Sniper Rifles...
Page 1 of 1