Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Empty
PostSubject: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm really trying to improve my skills with assualt rifles. Primarily the Type 95 and ACR. I just can't seem to get the knack for controlling them. I love running the PP90M SMG, i've almost completed all goals for it. But it doesn't seem to have that "reach out and touch somebody" damage when shooting from a distance. I am hoping by broadening my horizon on weapons and the way i move on the maps i should be able to increase my over all K/D ratio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Well I aim for the waist with the ar's as the rise on them is sometimes hard to handle...but like every gun, it takes practice...i always try out new stuff in survival that way I can see how they handle...but that's just me. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Love scar. Best irons by far.
Like acr. Used to love it but scar has surpassed it.
Like fad, ak, m4.
I am improving with the mk and t95, but still learning to slow down.

Hate cm901. It does nothing well. Hate virtually all attachments except suppressor and ext mags.

I also run pp90 mostly but certain maps you need the ar range. Interchange, bakaara, outpost, village for sure. I also run ar on arkaden to over watch b and a.

Smgs on bootleg, mission, dome, hardhat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

love the ACR...I like the SCAR as well as it's very easy to shoot, but it just doesn't do the damage that the acr does. I actually find these guns easier to shoot as I don't end up over aiming and spraying all over the place with them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 pm

I absolutely love the MK14. Had it gold rather early in my current prestige. Slap an ACOG on it and give the snipers a fit. ROOOAAAARRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm

love the mk14 and like the acer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm

ACR is my favorite AR by far. It has virtually no kick and great damage. It's the MP7 of AR's to me. Love running it with a silencer and impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Type 95 is my new favorite - I can't believe I didn't use it that much while I was prestiging. Slap silencer and rapid fire on it and you're getting one or two-hit kills. After I finish leveling it up I'll probably give the MK14 a try. Before the Type 95, it was the FAD. It takes a little getting used to, but for medium or long range shooting, it's a freakin' laser. I used it to defend flags in DOM, and I'd always get 'em coming a mile away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 am

The Type 95 is my favorite by far. After that, the MK14 has a warm spot in my heart.

I found the M16 and the Fad to be complete pieces of crap.

best guns to pick up off the ground are the scar and acr, as they are crazy easy to shoot without having to think about what you have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 am

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for AR's my Favs on the game are FAD & MK14.
Reasons why i like these:
FAD - (RDS - Silencer) 40 round clip(so many times the extra couple bullets have saved me in fire fights), Rate of fire, works well in CCC sometimes. I really like using this gun on Village

MK14 - (RDS - Silencer) Over all power, Range & accuracy. And on interchange this is my weapon of choice especially after i cap A flag and they try to capture it back coming up that tunnel (shakes head) dont try me little boy =)

Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 pm

the only assault rifle i use is the mk14, and maybe the type95. might use the acr once an awhile. i like the controlled burst fire of the two guns, but i really can't get the hang of the acr. but to tell you the truth, i'd rather be running around the map like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:36 pm

I only use ARs on larger maps, I use the ACR 90% of the time and the MK14 the other 10%. On smaller maps or when I want to just run-n-gun I use SMGs, usually MP7, PP90M1 or MP5 (which I just started using again last night).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 pm

I use the acr and the type 95 most of the time. need to get better with the smgs, i have been using them more on the smaller maps. It has helped alot on dom in dome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
the only assault rifle i use is the mk14, and maybe the type95. might use the acr once an awhile. i like the controlled burst fire of the two guns, but i really can't get the hang of the acr. but to tell you the truth, i'd rather be running around the map like a mad man.

RUN! Use ass pro and dead silence pro and take unpredictable routes to flank them. Silenced PP FTW. It's especially fruitful on Dome and Bootleg. The intimate maps!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Love the ACR. My fav in the game. Use it for all long range maps. use subs for all cqc maps. ACR has almost no kick and pretty good sights so u can skip a red dot and use some other attachments like extend mag for less reloads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em   Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assualt Rifles, love em/ hate em
Page 1 of 1