Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Drop Zone Supremacy

Go down 
+4
walldoggy
pariah_81
JK STEELERS68
mwhop78
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Drop Zone Supremacy Empty
PostSubject: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am

I don't know how many of you have played much of this game, but a few of us have been running it a bit and well....we haven't lost.

We've never had a full party, and only ran 1 game with 5. With 4 and 3 we have absolutely curb stomped everyone in our paths. Average margin of victory is over 3500, and every one of us scores between 2k and 5k points on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

I don't know man, maybe I'm missing something but WHY aren't YOU playing DZ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:05 am

I dont think I gave it a fair chance when it came out. Have taken a second look at it and had alit of fun. Was also a great way to level up my pistol to tac knife as guys will just run right up to u. Or if your going for any of the multi kill explosion animal emblems would be a good place to work on them. Starting my road to comander at the back catlalog tonight so probley wont be on mw3 till the map,packs come out, but look forward to playing dz with u guys again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 am

Yes I think we discovered that drop zone can be quite fun. It may be a KD killer but if you drink enough beer you don't really worry about that anyways. I'm gone for the weekend but I will be back monday morning.

Hammer likes boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 am

Hammer, I'm up for Drop Zone anytime. Most of the time I run with other 30s who mostly stick to Domination. I've got you on my FL, so shoot me an invite when you see me online, and I'll do the same.

I ran this a lot just running by myself earlier this week. I went like 3-19 or something in a match but topped the leaderboard on my team. I like it for the killstreaks I can never get to (anything higher than a Predator usually). Last match I was in got 5 kills with 2 preds which was pretty sweet for me. Usually the one I am for is dead before the missile gets there. Also good for leveling up the riot shielf. I'll have to consider the multi-kill challenges. wish I was off today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 am

I'm down, not sure if you are on my FL but if you get in a party with someone who is, send me an invite. I'll be on most of the day today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:07 pm

MrScuggs wrote:
Yes I think we discovered that drop zone can be quite fun. It may be a KD killer but if you drink enough beer you don't really worry about that anyways. I'm gone for the weekend but I will be back monday morning.

Hammer likes boys.

It can be a kd killer. you just have to look for the kd boosters, the ones not trying it capture the drop zone, but sit outside picking people off. this is really bad on bakaara. I scout them out if I suspect thats what they are doing then I flank and kill them before taking the drop zone. tac inserts and trophy systems o' plenty for that mode. i'm down with playing that anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Cool guys, I think there are some strategies that work to keep your KD between 1 and 2 and still dominate the leaderboard in DZ. I am generally around 1.33 for DZ and way under that overall, and i'm not killwhoring in DZ...I play the objective for 70% of the match. If i die and there is less than 15 seconds in the current zone I'll carry my ass to a spot where I can reach 2-3 points before anyone on the map could to close in on the possibility of earning the first care package for the team. Never live long enough to cap the package, but usually I get back in time to kill the bad guys and retake the zone.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Me and the wife play his mode almost exclusively when not playing with the clan. Really enjoy it. We r most always one two on the leader boards and my kd is almost always over 1. Dom is what kills my kd. Let us know is u need a couple players.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 pm

I enjoy playing this with Taz and Charles, they know where the drops are going to be so we can get a jump on the group. It can be really easy if you have a decent group.

Blast Shields and trophy systems.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 am

it always looks fun but i rage at it a lot. Maybe I should stay back and support lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 am

OK, I want to do this the next time the Late Night WC gets together. I've never actually played it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:48 am

Thermal sights and blast shield work great too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 am

mwhop78 wrote:
Me and the wife play his mode almost exclusively when not playing with the clan. Really enjoy it. We r most always one two on the leader boards and my kd is almost always over 1. Dom is what kills my kd. Let us know is u need a couple players.

I'll throw you a FR next time I get on. Some of my absolute best gun performances (i don't have a long list of these) were in DZ, and I love how Lemmingesque the rednames are in this game mode. I have 2 loadouts, 1 with BS Pro for hunkering down in the zone, and one with Assassin Pro for harrassment just on the perimiter of the zone.

If we have 5 or (god willing, one day) 6, I'll probably use the 2nd roll. It serves 2 purposes for the team and is fun as hell.

You may be wondering to yourself, "If you're not in the zone getting points, are you helping in DZ?".

The answer to this is "absofuckinglutely bruddaman!" because not only can I thin out the numbers of bad guys in the next rush (if I get one doublespray it was worth it) AND make them fire their weapons or die, revealing their position, BUT ALSO keep them a little distracted so the teammates racking up the score can also claim the all important packages.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 am

walldoggy wrote:
OK, I want to do this the next time the Late Night WC gets together. I've never actually played it.

Toss me a FR and we can run DZ pretty much any time. Learning curve is not as steep in this mode as it is in the other ones. Learning where the next zone is going to spawn is the single most useful information a person can have in this game, and that knowlege can be gained in a few sessions of private match.

I know quite a few people now who are willing to play this mode, and I've still never lost one running with at least a party of 3. I don't know how far that can be pushed with just 3, but we're talking about 4k point victories. I might try it for a whole prestige or two and see what happens. I'm betting it's going to be at least as fast as kill confirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

I think we could beat it

Just Sayin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I'll be running DZ during the daytime hours on Monday. I'll be doing this because I will be snowed in, and that's the excuse I already gave to my wife, which she graciously accepted. See you guys out there.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 am

Lol, well DZ is pretty fun with a group. I don't know that the people we played against understood how it works, but I'm ok with that. They can learn on their own time. I just like getting the different care packages since I rarely run assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 pm

After you guys signed off last night I went back to see how the XM25 fares.

I sat back and unloaded as they entered the drop zone.

Got a ton towards finishing the Recon Pro challenge and it was fun watching them trying to find me.
I also found the other team's snipers and put them ooc.

Definetely want to play some more of this.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
After you guys signed off last night I went back to see how the XM25 fares.

I sat back and unloaded as they entered the drop zone.

Got a ton towards finishing the Recon Pro challenge and it was fun watching them trying to find me.
I also found the other team's snipers and put them ooc.

Definetely want to play some more of this.
Maybe you'll have to show me how that launcher works. Seems like it would be fun. Oh I bet the Javelin would work wonders too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm

I might give it another try. If I am on send me an invite. but in DZ so I know if I am in a party. I might leave for some DZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

I bet we could get a lot of rage mic/quitting if we had one person with the javelin and one person with the XM25 locked onto the drop zone.

WE have to try that.

The XM25 is a lot of work, so be prepared to do a lot of adjusting.

You lock onto the drop zone and as they enter it you just start firing. But you have to move a little to find the hit markers as they run around.
Then as you find snipers you have to re-adjust your lock-on to them directly (if they are in a window I lock onto the ceiling or wall inside the room they are sniping).
If they are hanging outside the drop zone you have to keep adjusting your lock-on distance for each position.

Then as they rush you, you sometimes have to switch to your main weapon. Or, quickly lock onto a distance of about 10-15 and use it like a shotgun.

I am thinking maybe a claymore or betty could help with the rushers coming at you.

Probably going to set up a class just for DZ.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Oh, you have to keep watchng your HUD in the viewfinder it shows you what distance you are locked onto and the distance you are currently targeting.

If someone runs in front of you as you are locking on you will lock on to the distance they were at so be careful.

Typically I lock on to an object at the distance I am firing at, sometimes I just lock onto the ground around it.

Once you are locked on shoot a trial round to see if that is where you wanted to lock on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Hammer I will give it another shot, send me an invite. I leveled the riot shield up pretty far the last time I played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 am

Awesome responses guys. Now i have a list of people for my new favorite mode.

I run a couple of different classes depending on what we need. At the beginning I run extreme conditioning and BS to help me get the first package. If we claim the packages, I keep running that class until the enemy gets some air support. Then I run assassin and BE and start slaying.

I run whatever SMG I'm currently leveling with rapid fire for cutting through lag and faces.

I run smoke on my blast shield class, but don't need it with my assassin class, so I usually run flashes unless I'm high enough in the prestige to use a radar or scrambler.

Getting to the zone first and claiming the good packages are the most important part of this game. Organizing classes is useful, since we don't need 5 trophy systems, scramblers, or radars, but 1 of each would be fricken sweet.

Be prepared to hear ALOT of being called a camper on the rage mic if you happen to run across someone on their way to the zone. Every piece of fan mail I have ever received has been because of Drop Zone!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
Every piece of fan mail I have ever received has been because of Drop Zone!
Fan mail... lol I don't think I've ever gotten fan mail.

Hopefully I'll be able to get on tonight for some more DZ. AS I said, it's one of the only ways I get to use the AC-130 or predator or reapers. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop Zone Supremacy   Drop Zone Supremacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Zone Supremacy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next