Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Empty
PostSubject: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Thanks for your Thoughts ....The rough parts are ....pretty rough .. as you can see

But the nicer suburbs are being affected too by the scum coming out of the wood work and taking advantage of the police being busy else-where and looting shops in areas that have never seen that type of stuff ....Mine Included.

The worst thing is that the kids are seeing it on the tv and bb messenger and fb and and its something they will always remember .. No

Lucky my Mic is on mute tonight as usual ...so you wont hear the constant sirens !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 pm

It does get portrayed very badly here in the states. What do you do to protect your property and loved ones? From what I understand it is very difficult to maintain firearms and proper weapons in the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Thats just crazy wish ya the best of luck. I lived in the UK at one point in time (lakenheath) guess i didnt hear much about riots but than again i was only 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

to what i hear stay the fuck away from oxford street tonight theres a big meet.. and all citys should be weary of terrorist threats too .. this is the perfect time ???? fucking country sucks .. cant even police it as there well out numbered and our forces always have thier hands tied so no force till a court allows it ???????????????????????????????????????? again ... fuckin country
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 pm

if you wanna see the here you go ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 pm

BigDaddy - Well you can get them easily illegally ...But you cannot get away with using them ..Unless of course your of a ethnic that the police do not want to upset - and that's not being racist .

They only just passed a law letting you use more force at last so I guess you use what you can... Hope it never comes to that!

If it goes on again tonight ( been since Saturday night) I think they will bring the army in and I hope they just ..... Them .

DGMr ... I had only heard of 1 riot before and that was 25 yrs ago , that's why it such a shock

I think I'm gonna emigrate !! Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 pm

hey pure listen to this shit lolol the inbreads view lmfao

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424?ref=nf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm

What about non-lethals such as CS or OC spray, tazers, cattleprods, etc.... Do they (the man) get bitchy about that stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Bad.... doesn't that depend on your perspective, if you've just strolled home with a new Lap Top, I-Pad and PS3 and haven't even had to open your wallet wouldn't you say the days been pretty good to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Shorty .. I guess I'm a rich person then seeing as though I happen to work hard ( contrary to my recent activity on here would suggest) and run my own business...

Perhaps I would be if i wasnt paying taxes to pay for their benefits as they don't work .., stupid yes you were right inbreds.

And big D , I haven't got a clue - I never had to think about it before ! I guess I should now..

Killface. .. I guess your right . What - Who said that ? .. Mwaaa

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

I was just wondering what people are rioting? Is it young people or every age and what kind of ehm ethnicity do they have? Also could you try to get me a ipad2 if anyone of you's are around some electrical shops there Razz heard you can get items for free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Chavscum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Pure_assassin_F wrote:
Well you can get them easily illegally ...But you cannot get away with using them ..Unless of course your of a ethnic that the police do not want to upset - and that's not being racist .

The UK market for baseball bats is on the rise: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-and-shakers/sports/ref=zg_bsms_tab

I prefer a Glock...but to each his/her own. Maybe one can be found totally wiped of all serial numbers. When your done just make it look like it was the attackers gun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 pm

lol cattle prods lolol .. i wish lol .. no mate only a few police are licensed for tazar and cs more have it but not all. but protocol makes them very weary of using it. the law here is so pc its unreal at times, as long as you tell them ten times your gonna do it the wright the guy a polite letter then maybe they might just tazar the feker lol
shit if this was france it would be over by now lol

i dont think id dig the gun policy's you guys are blessed with, its bad enough in a small country when they are illegal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Probably right about it being bad enough. I know of only one person there that was shot last night. Do you remember the LA riots back in the early 90's? Plenty of shootings in that one.

So is it mainly minorities out there...or are we talking a bunch of white whiners that just want to loot a PS3 while screaming for anarchy? Islamic community out there? Are these idiots actually destroying their own neighborhood...or are they just sticking to the nice ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024203/UK-RIOTS-2011-Manchester-Midlands-burn-London-control.html

I was wrong. This kid wants some white zinfandel. Interesting taste for a 10 year old boy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Even i had to laugh at that Kagan ...

The fact is its mainly ...in the worst poverty areas ... with the people you expect to live in those areas ....trashing and burning their own neighborhood shops etc.

But then its spread to better areas within reach ..as those areas have better shops etc ..that then have umm low life's taking advantage to loot ... Its mainly younger umm - people ? ( though generally not as young as above ..lol)

In fact i would presume the majority would not be Islamic community in this instance ...rather ... lets face it Black youth and that is not racist ..you can just see that it is ..and of course there are whites that live that way too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Chaos is contageous. I hope things settle down soon. The innocent bystanders and property owners are the only people this kind of activity makes an impact on. Mis-directed energy of the worst kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm

This is disgusting to to see. It harms the innocent law abiding citizens. The people that make everyday life possible. And these azzhats think they're sending a message?? I have to assume that it is mostly the moocher class that is invovled in the rioting.

The sad thing is over here our media has become so PC, that several major networks will not mention anything about the ethnicities of those invovled and a few have refered to the black kid as an 'african american'...

We can't even call a spade a spade anymore..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Epipha10

I have been on the military enforcment side of riot control. When mob mentality takes over those involved no longer listen or can be dealt with reasonably. They get caught up in the mob energy and feel that they are anonymous (incorrectly so) and concern for others goes out the window. The only way of dealing with a mob and breaking its back is with Draconian measures that force those in the mob to reasses their personal safety. If you can make an individual fear for their life they become just that; an individual. Then the mob mentality is broken. Unfortunatetly, to make that omelet you have to break some eggs, and I don't think the police are up to it from what our UK clannies are reporting. Guess the self policing aspect of the neighborhood who are not constricted by PC or regulations or the iron fist of the military is what is needed. Just my .02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Shorty_-77-_ wrote:
lol cattle prods lolol .. i wish lol .. no mate only a few police are licensed for tazar and cs more have it but not all. but protocol makes them very weary of using it. the law here is so pc its unreal at times, as long as you tell them ten times your gonna do it the wright the guy a polite letter then maybe they might just tazar the feker lol
shit if this was france it would be over by now lol

i dont think id dig the gun policy's you guys are blessed with, its bad enough in a small country when they are illegal.

I think Id rather be locked and loaded when a riot breaks out than have a baseball bat...

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."-Ghandi

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. "-Hitler

It really comes down to the choice between being able to defend yourself, and relying on the government to do so...Here in the US we have learned that the private sector does almost everything better than the public one...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 am

i run a baseball bat in my car and under my bed just in case i get in trouble with any nobs that fancy a go.

will always do anything to protect my family!!

pretty piseed off that what happened in london always causes trouble else where.

my town is in lockdown.little kids running round looting shops for fun.

this isnt riots as the news shows...there aint no riots it just oppotunist thieves.

3 men killed in brum...asaian community.feel sorry for them and this will cause us troubles as it was a black gang that ran them down....mowed them down for protecting there family shops.....sad sad world we live in.

eye 4 an eye????

i feel sorry for our kids in this world.....

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 pm

As a person ever striving for self-reliance, this article speaks to me about the incidents in the UK:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/274268/england-used-be-country-men-frank-miniter?page=1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next