Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:52 am

If kerosine is a highly flammable liquid then yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:59 am

That was exactly my sentiments when I heard that Manic , Where the f'ck are they going to go.

You know where...

They will get a private house/flat to rent in a nice area and the council will pay the high rent on that as that's what happens over here if your homeless ...

Great ... they could end up in my street ...

Pure

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 am

'Parrafin' is what you guys call 'Kerosene'...

Yeah...hearing this today made a few cogs in my brain jam up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 am

lolol there already in my street, this law might do me a favour and increase my house price if they boot the scum out lol... biggest misstake i made = takeing the cheaper/bigger house option because now im stuck on this shithole estate with the very same sort of pricks that think sociaty owes them somthing ...

thats it, im going out on the street to tell a dosser/chav to get a fuckin job lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 am

Go tell 'em Shorty .... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 am

so i went out to the street and found a dosser to tell off and as the finger started wagging i got arrested for rioting rotflmfao lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 am

Be friendly and share a Stella with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 am

@manic ... I DONT SHARE , its mine all mine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 am

And I thought I was The Daffy Duck character...MINE MINE ITS ALL MINE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 pm

The US is not immune to idiots (we've got a fair share). This happened about five miles (8 km) away from where I work.

http://m.kansascity.com/kcstar/db_41534/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ed5OquhD&detailindex=0&pn=0&ps=5&full=true#display
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Isn't more fun when you can cock the hammer it's time for action[/quote]

just make sure the gun his in your hand sideways all gangsta like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Make em homeless...that 'll teach em...As someone who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks I can tell you that being homeless and living in a slum are not too far off...probably less bugs under a bridge...

As with anything, the only way to truly stop any behavior is make NOT committing the crime the lesser of two evils...But then we have the problem of "cruel and unusual punishment"...If we could only make 2 years military service mandatory, teach em some discipline, then choose to either keep em or boot em...even the booted once will be better off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?   Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Events: UK Crew how bad is the rioting in London?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3