Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
 BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BLOPs 2 Trailer

Go down 
+4
TydenWolf
mwhop78
Sr Slampiece
Mr_Crapshine
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

The trailer looks alright. What I really wanna see is some multiplayer action.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:16 pm

I can't wait to get a metal gear tank kill streak.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm

I wanna see the mp action screw the storry lol
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:47 pm

We probably won't see a MP trailer till late July or August. Fuck it. I loved Blops maps and customizations...and heres to a hope that I can stomp some mofo with a mech...the new juggernaut perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Crapshine

Mr_Crapshine

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm

I think a jump to the near future could really open up some new ideas. I just hope it doesn't go too far into Sci Fi. In the end, I pretty much just play MP so I'll have to wait to see how that will look.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm

COD needs serious changes, this would be a good place to do it. We'll have to the the multiplayer trailer to see if they did. This trailer looks pretty cool, definitly not what I was expecting.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:44 pm

There are supposed to be many more details released about the game AFTER midnight tonight. Joystiq hints that there are unexpected things to be announced.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:47 am

I was kind of dissapointed from the trailer after all the build up the past few weeks. But that has all changed after reading an article from IGN.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1224070p1.html

I am acutally excited to play the single player now. I am interested to see how the "strike force" missions and branching story lines are going to change the game on each play through.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:43 am

Looks crazy! Just seeing that Treyarch flash across at the beginning made me breathe a sigh if relief!
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:49 am

I thought the trailer was cleverly done. A tough Woods in a wheelchair telling us we screwed up. I can see that happening, and it being the truth. I have seen a bunch of tough vets like him over the years.

"Aside from the fact I'm still alive, none of this surprises me." Great line.

I think they may be making a mistake going so far in the future. However, the premise is sound. We will see if it works.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

whoa.....very interesting....what I saw I overall liked...does seem to be a mixture or COD, Red Dead Redemption (seriously, did you see the horses?? maybe I can get my wife to like this one), and Avatar with those rotor wing & 4 legged robot things. I'm intrigued.

Can The1 or another moderator make a separate board for just BOps2 as I'm sure there will be many posts in the coming months or will it all be under Black Ops?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:07 am

Mr_Crapshine wrote:
I think a jump to the near future could really open up some new ideas. I just hope it doesn't go too far into Sci Fi. In the end, I pretty much just play MP so I'll have to wait to see how that will look.

I agree, I hope it doesn't get too Halo-ish. All I can say is I hope I can get a horse in a care package! LOL Almost look like the sequel to Cowboys vs Aliens. I am typically apprehensive about change but Im sure once I play it, I will love it. Until something is overpowered and I start looking for MW4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:35 am

Agreed horse in CP. "HORSE INCOMING" Well the storyline looks interesting, but i wont play it much unless there is another service outage. Dont screw it up 3arc!
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:39 am

Nothing what i expected and maybe thats a good thing. I agree on i hope its not too sci fi ish but change isnt always a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:40 am

Like the story line of the enemies stealing the keys to our weapons. Pretty good idea. I really must see the multiplayer before I can comment on the game itself though. Seeing as how the campaign will only account for 4-5 hours of total playing time for me. The other 1000 hours will all be multiplayer. So I will definitely hold judgement until details about mp come out.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:44 am

I hate trailers, I wanna see gameplay! Hell I still havent played the story from MW3 or BF3, I just wanna see some online gameplay.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:54 am

If you read the story on IGN they are touting that Treyarch has done a bunch of research into things to make sure that it would be as close to realistic as possible. Here is to Black Ops 2 NOT turning into another Battlefield 2142!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:28 am

This franchise needed to be burned to the ground after the epic failure of MW3. Perhaps the ashes of IW will be fertile soil for Blops 2. I know I won't be suckered into prebuying ELITE or anything like that again, but I'm hopeful this game will get me back into FPS.

I simply cannot find joy playing MW3 any longer. Don't delete me from your FLs, but I doubt I'll be online playing MW3 again. See you all in November.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:40 am

Trailer was not waht I was expecting. Looks good, I like the modern weapon/future weapon idea. There is hope for the COD franchise yet.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:53 am

FBD wrote:
This franchise needed to be burned to the ground after the epic failure of MW3. Perhaps the ashes of IW will be fertile soil for Blops 2. I know I won't be suckered into prebuying ELITE or anything like that again, but I'm hopeful this game will get me back into FPS.

I simply cannot find joy playing MW3 any longer. Don't delete me from your FLs, but I doubt I'll be online playing MW3 again. See you all in November.

To quote Taggart from "Blazing Saddles"

DITTO!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:57 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:
I hope it doesn't get too Halo-ish.

My exact thoughts when I watched this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:03 am

ON the trailer, i'm pretty stoked now. It looks so different already and that can't hurt. The two main drawbacks with Black Ops were the hit detection up until the end and the constant nerfing of popular weapons. But I did enjoy BlackOps more than the MW3 diaper-stain.

And of course the dripping brown anuses, sprawling boobies and buttcheeks, and various cumshots found in player emblems. If nothing else BlackOps fostered an environment of unfettered creativity.
Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:05 am

Halo did come to mind for sure. It does look cool but wondering if they went too far too soon and mix into the genre of other FPS games. I see that mistake as the possible downfall of COD
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:44 am

fucilli_jerry wrote:
To quote Taggart from "Blazing Saddles"

DITTO!

DITTO you provincial patz!!! Nice quote. Mongo only pawn in game of life. I want that one on my tombstone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com
Sponsored content

BLOPs 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOPs 2 Trailer    BLOPs 2 Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOPs 2 Trailer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next