Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
"Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

"Leaked" info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-ops-2-leak-reveals-details-on-single-player-multiplayer-and-zombie-mode

Here is a link to information about black ops 2 released yesterday. My favorite listing is below.

Multiplayer:
You can now make a class based on how much equipment you have, rather than having to choose stuff you don’t ever use. For example, it is possible to have 6 perks if you choose to not carry a primary or secondary weapon (you will have just a knife). If you choose to pick a primary gun, it will say you need to replace one of those perks. If you don’t like any perks, you can add more features to your primary or secondary.
Live Streaming – Black Ops 2 will now have a live streaming feature built right in. You can automatically stream your gameplay over the internet easily. You would require a camera though for the feature that shows your face. This may or may not work with Kinect.
Dedicated servers – Black ops 2 will now feature deticated servers, so now you wont have to worry about host migrations when someone leaves the match.
I hope this is true about the dedicated servers. It would make gameplay WAY better.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 pm

we just have to hope, it sounds like they are trying to address all the problems that have been plaguing the recent cod games. just gotta wait and see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm

This makes me want to play some black ops tonight. If no one is on Battlefield like last night I'm going to try it out. Dedicated Servers would be great, could play no lag matches with the EUK30 like on BF3.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm

I heard the dedicated servers is only for PC players.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
play no lag matches with the EUK30 like on BF3.

Do all of your posts on CoD games have to include a BF3 comment? Jackass! Twisted Evil lol! bounce
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
I heard the dedicated servers is only for PC players.

You would have to burst our bubbles like that lol
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Obticeo Sicarius wrote:

Do all of your posts on CoD games have to include a BF3 comment? Jackass! Twisted Evil lol! bounce

Just for you Bro. With Love Wink look forward to playing with you again on cod.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

There are a lot of subjects referring to lag in previous games on the treyarch site, maybe they actually listened for once, like the fellas at DICE (for you jsavvy)
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
jsavvy wrote:
Obticeo Sicarius wrote:

Just for you Bro. With Love Wink look forward to playing with you again on cod.

I look forward to all you BF3 guys coming back to CoD when BO2 comes out, whether the connections suck or not I will still play BO2 but I really want the connections to be good so all of you guys stay with BO2.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Cant wait for blops 2 to come out then i can stop playing mw3
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Oh my if consoles get the dedicated servers ill cream my pants. I absolutely love BF3 but it would never again see the inside of my PS3 if that rumor was true.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 pm

CoD is a fish! Why would I put that in my playstation???
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

smallz wrote:
CoD is a fish! Why would I put that in my playstation???

Lol that asshole was everywhere last night but i got him WAY more than he got me. Always nice to teabag a lvl 100 colonel. Take that mr shitbucket is what i would tell him if BF3 had rage mics...
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 pm

I doubt the name of the USS Barack Obama is a real thing in this game....I don't think they really would use anyone living. However, an aircraft carrier MP map could be cool.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

This is supposed to be in the future.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 pm

OK, So I go to Treyarch's BLack ops II website and create a login for their forum. I post a thread asking if there is anyone that knows for sure that dedicated servers will be for console or exclusively PC only. Aside from the fucking dickhead smartass reply I got from one douchebag, the word for now that it will be PC only. If I get any other word or link off this thread beside that of a dickhead non ball-dropped 13 year old punk-ass kid I'll post the update and link if there is one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
I doubt the name of the USS Barack Obama is a real thing in this game....I don't think they really would use anyone living. However, an aircraft carrier MP map could be cool.

Resitence Fall of Man had a Aircraft Carrier for a MP Map. That game was effing awesome. The sequels, not so much.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:

If there are any presidents of recent times that deserve their own carrier, it's Clinton.... The USS Slick Willy would be so much better than the USS Barack Obama
Back to top Go down
mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 pm

JAGERpatrol wrote:
OldSchoolNESfan wrote:

If there are any presidents of recent times that deserve their own carrier, it's Clinton.... The USS Slick Willy would be so much better than the USS Barack Obama

The USS Slick Willy would have to be a nuclear submarine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 pm

That sucks if they only do it for pc. I guess they dont want to charge consoles extra money like bf3
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

Wait a minute... There was one console game that had dedicated servers for multiplayer. It wasn't hugely popular because when it came out people where still in love with Black Ops. It had dedicated servers for multiplayer. There were issues with the servers at first because they did not think that they where going to be hit so hard and they where not running much at launch which also did not help out. So don't lose total hope that it will be for PC only. Let's just hope that if they do have the dedicated servers that they are tested for a high load because otherwise they aren't going to be running very smooth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 am

True tyden you got a point there all we can do is pray and hope they give it to consoles
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 am

x30x scoooby wrote:
True tyden you got a point there all we can do is pray and hope they give it to consoles

The hope stops here, Activision loves their money and dedicated servers only loses them money. Now if they want to charge me $15/month for dedicated servers I would do that in a heartbeat. Sorry guys it won't happen unless they charge us......$$$$ rules all with big companies.
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 am

Hop, resistance was fun, it had dedicated servers didn't it? All I know is Resistance 2 had freakin 125 man multiplayer and ran 10 times smoother than any COD!
Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 am

I would pay for a dedicated server and im sure alot of other ppl would too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Leaked" info Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaked" info   "Leaked" info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Leaked" info
Page 1 of 1