Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Stories in the Off Topic Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stories in the Off Topic Area Empty
PostSubject: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 pm

I grew up on a farm so why can't I tell stories about it in the "Off Topic" area?

Like when a chicken (raised them free range) flew into the pig pen. Up to that point was not aware that pigs are carniverous. And the pigs went wild and tore that chicken to pieces and ate it while I watched.

From then on I always made sure to feed the pigs before entering their pen.

(no double meaning, no inference, just a simple story of growing up on a farm.)

Did you know cow pies make good frisbies when dry. And even better ones when they are a little wet in the middle? (unless you are on the receiving end)

If these stories are not welcome please PM me and I will consider these stories to be censored and stop posting them.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Go on! Is lie to here more myself.

And I think your safe posting story's of your childhood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh that was the farm story I missed! Kind of like feeding the crack whores before they start stealing all your shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm

lol. NEver thought of it like that but I guess you are right.

Between growing up on a farm and being retired Navy I gots lots of weird stories.

Helped hold down a young bull while someone else cut his balls off. Mind you the young bull was awake and fully aware of what was happening. His screams were horrific.

I think my balls crawled back into my body for a few weeks until they felt it was safe to come out.

Decided to never do that again. From then on we used rubber bands when they were younger.
What happens is they dry up due to lack of blood flow and fall off. (I was going to say fall off naturally, but there is nothing natural about your balls falling off). lol

We did that to the young goats too.

If you grab a cow by the tail and pull it back up over it's back and hold it that kinda of paralyzes the cow. Its the part about getting the cow down on the ground is tricky.

If you like that story (didn't really go into details) I have some about when we slaughtered the pigs.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Damn it! I need a ps3! We could sit an talk for hours (I do that with everyone) but the fun stuff I could learn. Please go on... if we get lucky others will chime in. I only had to shovel calf shit and bail hay, nothing interesting. by choice also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:30 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

Is it just me or does Delta type worse sober?

His sober shit makes me think Borat hacked his account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

Is it just me or does Delta type worse sober?

His sober shit makes me think Borat hacked his account.

What !!! Name one time Delta was EVER sober. I thought he followed his religious beliefs of only drinking on days that end in "Y". And it's 5 o'clock somewhere. drunken
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Delta you could always go buy a ps3 . We would welcome you to join us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 am

damn...I'm not sure how to feel about that damn bull ball story No affraid Sad

I know one thing for sure...stay the hell away from my groin!!! pale
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 am

CanisMajor60 wrote
Decided to never do that again. From then on we used rubber bands when they were younger.
What happens is they dry up due to lack of blood flow and fall off. (I was going to say fall off naturally, but there is nothing natural about your balls falling off). lol

We did that to the young goat's to

[/quote]

But if you use the rubber bands then you can't make lamb fries out of the lamb's and them baby's are good! or rocky mountain oysters out of the piggy's!
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:07 am

Iam sure the other 2 are eatable !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Repo,

We had goats not sheep, goat babies are kids.

Yeah, you are right we did not eat the balls of any animal. Even though I know a lot of people enjoy them.

Even when deer hunting I passed on the balls and brains as they were being passed around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories in the Off Topic Area   Stories in the Off Topic Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories in the Off Topic Area
Page 1 of 1