Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

practice sessions??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

practice sessions?? Empty
PostSubject: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:34 pm

i dont know about everyone but after last nights event im thinking that maybe we should get together atleast once a week and have a practice session for atleast about an hour or something so we dont get our asses handed to us that bad Razz just a suggestion. i would like to hear back from my xbox members and get some inputs on this. thanks guys and everyone is doing a good job and remember its all in fun. if we aint having fun then whats the point of playing!.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm down just let me know what nights. I have noticed in some of the games an increase in Lag switch usage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 pm

i am down.. I think more then 1 night a week, but at least 1. I would love to get better and help you guys out more then i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 am

I would like twice a week but i thought i would start off with one and see how it goes if it doesnt turn out good then i wont mention it again lol
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 am

Sounds good. We might even want to start playing some pure, so we get used to no killstreaks. I'm not sure if that one also takes away perks as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 am

Ya their is modes that disable killstreaks and perks and attachments too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 pm

There is now a competetion playlist, that mimics most MLG rules as far as perks and attachments
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 am

I am free most night just let me know. Depends on times as alot of you are in a completly diffrent time zone Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 am

I'd be down for that. Don't really care what game mode, although the barebones (as someone mentioned) might be good. It would help us focus on map knowledge and basics like rounding corners while ADS and aiming without the benefit of perks.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

So lets get this ball moving and get a poll started to figure out what night works best for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm totally down with this. sorry for the late reply, just now saw this thread. As I told scooby last night though, I'm closing on my new house Friday and will probably not be on much til next week. Gonna be busy packing and all that stuff. So long as we keep the same light hearted attitude, I think some practice can only increase the amount of fun we have. Be casually serious? lol. anyways. I'm down with it. I love it when we're telling each other what location we're covering and adjusting our positions based on the communication. That's fun stuff for me, even though I'm not great at it. Cept for this week, I can be on most evenings. Maybe a tuesday or thursday would work best accross the board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 pm

I know there are some resources already out there in this clan and on the internet for all the maps. I'll try to gather some of that info and get it to scoob when I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

i tell ya what. marsh when u get settled and everything let me know and ill post up another thread and we can vote on a day and time that works for everyone so we can get better at this even though we have been doing real good but i know we can get better and still enjoy the game and have fun
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Good Deal Scoob! i also just want to go on the record that i am a VERY Competitive gamer as to i also like to have fun but if we are going to start clan battles we have to look at things more serious. this is the website's rep on the line and if we want to help recruiting we must make a name for ourselves. just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 pm

MANGUMxHOODxRAT wrote:
Good Deal Scoob! i also just want to go on the record that i am a VERY Competitive gamer as to i also like to have fun but if we are going to start clan battles we have to look at things more serious. this is the website's rep on the line and if we want to help recruiting we must make a name for ourselves. just my 2 cents.

i agree with you bro. we will get to the point im sure sometime but in the meantime we can better our gameplay and keep on wasting the randoms in public! once marsh gets settled ill post up a poll for practice sessions and we can all go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm

I agree with it all and look forward to practice..

I just cannot do it Wed/Fri or Sat nights - other then that, im good to go.

I think getting the map layouts is a great idea, and then each use can get assignments and learn there "areas", and cover there spots.

On another note,,,getting ready to get off work now, grabbing some dinner, then ill be home to play some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practice sessions??   practice sessions?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practice sessions??
Page 1 of 1