Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu

Go down 
+5
SouthPawDraw
gk daddio 65
Nely
walldoggy
TheCanisDirus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doamne01

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:09 pm

BTW, what happened to the comparison between the systems? I don't see anywhere where I can see it.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
BTW, what happened to the comparison between the systems? I don't see anywhere where I can see it.
It happened already and one of the systems was clearly better than the other.

clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Is it posted anywhere? I just got home but I can't seem to find anywhere to see the video.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Nobody seems to have a video up at Famitsu yet... guessing tomorrow (their time?).

Those who watched live said pretty much meh...

Sony and Micro showed a bunch of trailers... Sony showed Knack on a PS4 (direct feed in studio) and Micro showed Forza... they brought a One (physically brought the unit there) but didn't turn it on and went to play at the Xbox booth and they filmed the screen. The Japanese were also poking fun at the large size of the American Xbox One.

Basically turned into a nothing to see here sorta thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:39 pm

I can understand the laughing about the size of the xbox one.

The PS4 is so small in their booths it is practically invisible.

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 P1020800_zps678b6067

I think the ps4 is somewhere between the controller and tv......in the cord??????
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:11 pm

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Ba-dum-tss

Oooooorrrrr the PS4/Dev Kit/PC (whatever is powering AC4) is in the big blue thing that the controller goes into and the PS Camera goes into... ya know, so people don't mess with or steal whatever it is?

And that pic isn't from TGS (just FYI).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:26 pm

I think it is the blue thing itself.

That's just the included stand that comes with every PS4 I bet.  Probably part of the cooling solution for all that POWER!!!!!

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Sony's solution is to offload cooling to M$'s cloud... it's not a simple numbers game... there is so much cloud power M$ is sharing!  Solid dudes over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Oh that is wicked sharp.

MS's cloud rains on the PS4 to cool it? It does look sorta like a water barrel.

When will Sony announce water cooling on the PS4? I bet it follows the Last Guardian announcement.

MS is doomed. Even Sony can make better use of their clouds.

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

The deal isn't finalized... guys are in the development phase right now... they're trading.... Sony is going to teach M$ how to make a game run in 1080p... id say win win... ' no?

There's even talk of Sony lending M$ an actual GPU so they can throw away their Galaxy S4 GPU!?! like, ermahgerd

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Tumblr_mkgaful0Jr1r4g1p5o1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Sounds good.

I hope the hyped console lives up better than the last series of pre-hyped upcoming news.

"The news you've been waiting for...."

"hUMA"

"Sony to unveil VR gamechanger...."

Pre-hype not matching what is reality is batting about 100% right now.

Epic console showdown tomorrow!!!!!! Click bait!!!!! What??? No PS4 in the studio at all?????

what?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 pm

If you're into it here's some more rumor, click-bait, ultra, hype-tastic stuff...

"The keynote will be hosted by Sony Computer Entertainment CEO Andrew House, Division President of Business Division 1 Masayasu Ito and SCE Worldwide Studio President Shuhei Yoshida, and will provide “detailed specification of the latest system and its exclusive software titles, and the new gaming experience that can be realized with the “Playstation 4” platform.”
The livestream will also include the keynote’s second part, titled “GungHo Online Entertainment: Our Images for Games and Future Directions” and hosted by Gung Ho’s honcho Kazuki Morishita."

Rumor is... It's the news you've all been waiting for!  Sony is going to take the lid off their hUMA powered, VR game-changing baseball simulator!!!

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 156823
Click here 4 baitz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

I hope we start getting more answers from both Sony and MSFT.

There are so many unanswered questions remaining.

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/117953/sony-should-address-the-ps4-game-capture-issue-at-tgs-2013/
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Agreed.  Though i thought it was already stated that the PS4 will use Ustream externally... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 pm

It is doable but requires you to do a workaround unless you do it "Sony's way."

This makes people slightly annoyed if they do a lot of youtube stuff. Who wants to drop somewhere between $30-100 on some sort of additional HDMI "switch/stripper."

People want the freedom to do what they want, without added hassles and $$$$$ again.

Those switchers are pretty hit n miss in my experience. Most cheap stuff like that from China is. I got me a USB thing so I could use my Xbox controller on my PS3 (cost 15 bucks) but it died after a month.

Sad

I refuse to buy another now because I don't like the reviews I find on most of them. You read the same type of reviews for these strippers (the cheaper ones). Just hit and miss manufacturing for a lot of those types of products coming out of China. You know that Gun.

This stuff doesn't effect my purchase but might would a youtuber who likes the mainstream multiplats.

Doesn't bother me in the least though. I don't youtube. I do watch that stuff though.

Sony should just give a straight answer about their intentions before release imo.

MSFT has done this.

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Well if they haven't like you said they'd better damn well do it now because it's getting late! I also give zero fucks... but could def see this being important for some as well. I know there were talks of twitch... but i'm almost positive you cant stream to YouTube with either next gen console. Some sorta encoding bullshit or something idk lol. (Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that's why people were frustrated about this-thing?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 pm

It has to do with protecting movies from being copied.

There is code in the video that encrypts it or whatever. Sony is in the movie business and put this encryption on the PS3. So, you put a stripper on it (or use the other rca outs) and then run it to the capture device. This was the old workaround.

The simple solution is to take the encryption off game related content (MSFT approach) but it seems that is not the case and some people would like to see that changed. I think it matters to a certain sector of the gaming community. I don't think it is a large enough sector to matter one way or the other in the end.

Sorta like the guys at NeoGaf are not the kinds of gamers who decide which console the people really want. See the Wii as example one.....
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:45 pm

PS4 will allow it. It was just announced.

Another kick in the balls for MS.

Seems like Sony is listening.

BS spreading Machinima is wrong again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 am

You got a link this time Nely?

Sorry but you info so far has been nothing but fanboy fodder that later turned out to be wrong.

If it is wrong you must have an actual link this time?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 am

Found the article.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/19/4747176/ps4-will-allow-video-capture-of-games-over-hdmi

Just announced today so I don't know why the hate for Machinima.

How can you be wrong when you say, "Sony hasn't announced yet and needs to do so."

Anyway, it is good news for Sony. How it makes them better than MSFT is beyond me since they are the same.

lol
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:42 am

also via ars here
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:45 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:
Found the article.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/19/4747176/ps4-will-allow-video-capture-of-games-over-hdmi

Just announced today so I don't know why the hate for Machinima.

How can you be wrong when you say, "Sony hasn't announced yet and needs to do so."

Anyway, it is good news for Sony.  How it makes them better than MSFT is beyond me since they are the same.

lol

I thought I read this to about a month ago but could not find it !
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:14 am

Uh... Why is Veggie posting as a guest?
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 am

fireman he left about 2 hours ago !
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 am

Oh ok, thanks Repo. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Repo_Dog wrote:
fireman he left about 2 hours ago !
WTF?!
PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Rain-Despair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu   PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 vs XboxOne tomorrow head to head raw gameplay comparisons on Famitsu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next