Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!

Go down 
+15
TripleAce Andy
SwollenCamel
The1UrLookin4
NukeLaCoog
carlmuir
xXx MiGs xXx
invisible843
Sr Slampiece
TheCanisDirus
walldoggy
YellowGeeHawd
gk daddio 65
Dubious Baller
evandadda
UncleHubb
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am

Got a dumb question and looking for an answer?   Got a (not too) important decision to make and can't decide?  Relationship Advice?  Questions about Love???    

Have no fear ... UncleHubb's House of help is here!    No question is too dumb (but I will surely let you know when it is) ... No problem too small.   Can't decide what to name that new dog?  What to have for dinner?   What shirt goes with brown pants?  

I GOT YOUR ANSWERS!  *disclaimer*  Some of my answers come from my vast wealth of knowledge ... some from my Magic 8-Ball ... and some from my ass - but be aware ... it's a Smart-Ass!
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 am

Just got a PM from #$&@ %&#(@% (name hidden for privacy concerns) ... wanted to know about breakfast. Couldn't decide between McDonald's or Burger King.

He's eating McDonald's and fucking loving it!
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

I have an IPhone 5. You think I should upgrade to ios7 or not?
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 am

Should the toilet roll from over or under once placed in the toilet paper receptacle?
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 am

When I rub one out, should I use my right hand or left? Still not sure after all these years.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 am

How do you tip a one legged lady boy midget with 2 nubs for hands for a angry behind the dumpster hand job?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:56 am

What do you call a male ladybug?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 pm

It would suck to be a male lady bug.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Why is the girl using foul language in WallyD's sig?
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Why do I see this thread going and going and going on for a long time.........wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! 3y4yg10
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Thread-Backfire-Negged1Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 pm

I watched the girl in the sig for about 10 mins straight earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Why is Baller SO DAMN SEXY?????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Hubb why is GTA V online a fail?
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Why is Slam making homoerotic comments about Baller?
Back to top Go down
carlmuir

carlmuir

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Is it worth me getting the free samples or should I just say screw it and order the bottle of pills? My soon to be much larger than average penis awaits your response.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:05 pm

How did Ted get the beans above the frank?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Holy Shit .. you guys have a lot of time on your hands (gk daddio 65 - I don't want to know what's on your hands!)  OK ... I guess I asked for it so here goes ...

evandadda - got the iPhone 5 myself - go for the update.  If for nothing else the way your apps seem to float about the screen - can keep me busy for hours.

Dubious Baller - Definately over - I heard Oprah put it under (and I hate that bitch) so it's always over!

gk daddio 65 - I'm a righty ... so I use my right.  Left don't work for me ... seems like I'm cheating on my right.

YellowGeeHawd  - If I could find a one legged lady boy midget with 2 nubs who'd give me an angry behind the dumpster hand job ... I'd take her to Denny's for a Denver Omelet and put her up in my basement.  Then when I say to my buddies I've got a one legged lady boy midget with 2 nubs in my basement and they say I'm full of shit - I could bring her up and show them!

walldoggy - GAY!

gk daddio 65 - I don't know her name ... but what I'd like to do to her is illegal in 14 states!

Dubious Baller - You can go blind doing that!

Sr Slampiece - Baller is just a sexy bad-ass name that has a sexual innuendo ... how could he not be just that?

invisible843 - Give GTA5 some time.  Just like the first blow job a girl ever gives ... it only gets better over time!

xXx MiGs xXx - Slam & Baller ... both terms used sexually ... co-incidence ... I think NOT!

carlmuir - Stick with the free samples - they are a higher dosage.  They do this to suck you in.  HUGE GAINS during that five day trial ... then nothing.  Just use a different address each time (they won't send them to the same address)

NukeLaCoog - I don't have a clue who Ted is - but it sounds like he's got some mad skills. The only other guy I've EVER heard of making this happen is Chuck Norris.  But then ... Chuck can do anything!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:25 pm

gk daddio 65 wrote:
I just thought it was a funny gif. Like she was surprised at what came out of her dirty mouth. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

walldoggy wrote:
gk daddio 65 wrote:
I just thought it was a funny gif.  Like she was surprised at what came out of her dirty mouth.  lol
Looked like a throw-up burp to me!
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

I like the way this FNG thinks! Can you help analyze this pic? What is happening?

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Wtf-ju10
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 pm

That is the girl from Walldoggy's signature!!! Milk ... it does a body good!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Dubious Baller wrote:
I watched the girl in the sig for about 10 mins straight earlier.
Looks like she's about to vomit at the end. Like it hit her throat and she sucked it back down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 am

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
I like the way this FNG thinks! Can you help analyze this pic? What is happening?

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Wtf-ju10
Americans.............Your doing it wrong!

BUKKAKE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!   Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncleubb's House of Help - HELP HOTLINE NOW OPEN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next