Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The Future of the Over 30 Clan.

Go down 
+30
mspiderw
Psycho Reaper33
Dog_soildier
Doamne01
Repo_Dog
Sr Slampiece
jimmythegreeb
miggilly
birddotcom
alanwb1900
Winners
MikeyB78x
Nely
Maverick9227
TydenWolf
Kamea6
Jon
chuckystylez1970
pariah_81
Jacks Spleen
SouthPawDraw
DELTAxDOG
Spartan Runnerr
ninjesmurf
JAGERpatrol
walldoggy
mwhop78
BlackDeath
Ogbunabali
The1UrLookin4
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

What should we do?
I voted and I'm a PS3 member
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap18%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 127 ]
I voted and I'm an Xbox member
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap10%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 71 ]
Keep the Xbox rosters at 2, and only add new members when a spot opens
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap3%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Keep the PS3 rosters at 3, and only add new members when a spot opens
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap7%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 7% [ 45 ]
Close the forum gates
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap1%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 1% [ 10 ]
Keep the forums open
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap12%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 84 ]
Evaluate all rosters and purge inactive members to keep an active clan list
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap18%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 125 ]
Delete inactive forums members from clan after a set number of days (60, 90, 180 etc)
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap9%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 63 ]
Leave everything as it is and let the clan and forums grow as big as they can.
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap6%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 41 ]
It doesn't really matter to me either way as long as I don't get purged :) I Love it here.
The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_lcap15%The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 101 ]
Total Votes : 687

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Empty
PostSubject: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 am

Vote on what you think should happen and explain if you would like to elaborate. You may choose as many options as you like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:23 am

I was the first to vote.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:28 am

Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 am

I didnt vote. In my opinion these types of things shouldnt be put up for a vote. You (the1) should make the decision on your own. You started this so its up to you to decide what path we take. I'll support you in whatever you chose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 am

I voted, to keep the doors open as that was one of the goals in the beginning, but I have no problems purging the inactive members. Maybe have one roster (or more) set aside for the guys and gals that are really into clan ops type things as I guess inactivity really affects them. But I love it here and probably have as many people on other rosters as mine, as I just don't play with most of the west coast people, I have had to delete them to get some more people I actually play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 am

Voted, and it pertains to PS3 side. Stop at 3 rosters, purge inactives, add as openings occur. don't delete inactive forum members if they have no posts, but regularly play on PSN with the clan. I don't care if they don't want to post hello kitty pictures, but as long as they are active on the forum OR on PSN they should remain with the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 am

I'm with Vegas on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 am

voted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 am

Voted, I am in agreement with what N8 put.

Also voted don't delete me.

I am also in agreement with Vegas.

But I think it's nice to get everyones opinion.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I didnt vote. In my opinion these types of things shouldnt be put up for a vote. You (the1) should make the decision on your own. You started this so its up to you to decide what path we take. I'll support you in whatever you chose.

I can and will make these decisions for myself, but as always I like to get input from the people that matter. You are one of those people as is everyone else that is a member. I am not a dictator (dICK-tATOR...lol) and choose not to run this clan that way.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 am

please keep in mind...in order to keep the gates open and expand rosters we need dedicated volunteers to run them.

this means you take the time to update the roster list, contact and purge inactives monthly, update the clan ops threads with results, etc. if no one wants to volunteer then I think its self explanatory to lock down the rosters

imo there is such a thing as being TOO big - then people lose their sense of place here I think it also makes it a nightmare to manage and maintain

i voted lock down xbox to 2 rosters - purge inactives - keep forums open / don't delete because I know a couple people that are active on console and just do not check the forums all that much

Last edited by BlackDeath on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: I'm w/ N8   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:47 am

Voted. I'm not real active on the forums, although I do stop in at least once a week - I'd base inactivity measures on game play.

"Stop at 3 rosters (PS3), purge inactives, add as openings occur. don't delete inactive forum members if they have no posts, but regularly play on PSN with the clan. I don't care if they don't want to post hello kitty pictures, but as long as they are active on the forum OR on PSN they should remain with the clan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:48 am

I voted to lock down the PS3 side at 3 rosters and add members when there is room, although I can't imagine people will want to be on a waiting list to join the clan. When we have room though (say 5+ spots available), we do the advertising. I'm sure Dave is always flooded with requests.

To me though 300 PS3 members is a nice number, decent movie and way more room than I have on my friends list.

I won't speak on the Xbox side or how many people there are.

Definitely need to continue deleting inactives although the problem lies in telling if someone is active online doesn't it? Just because they never post here, doesn't mean they should be deleted when they are on the PS3 every second night.

Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Voted, and it pertains to PS3 side. Stop at 3 rosters, purge inactives, add as openings occur. don't delete inactive forum members if they have no posts, but regularly play on PSN with the clan. I don't care if they don't want to post hello kitty pictures, but as long as they are active on the forum OR on PSN they should remain with the clan.

I pretty much exactly agree with N8. As long as they are active in playing with the clan in some faction (ie MW3, BF3, or whatever) I think they should retain their postion in our ranks regardless of whether or not they post in the forums. If they are not active in playing with the clan I think the should be purged unless they have said like Barney did that he has some stuff going on and will be back with us as soon as he can. Life is understandable. We all have one. Some more than others. But I have seen a few guys that signed up and they never play with the clan. The one I can think of is no longer with us and shall remain nameless. But I also see Vegas' point of view and I also agree. This is The1's clan I would follow his lead anywhere but I gather that he is interested in our opinions otherwise why would he ask in the first place?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

I think we should keep stuff open, but purge inactives. At the very least, you have to play with other clannies online. What's the point of being active on the forum and not actually playing? Seems a bit odd to me. I don't mind people not posting, but we all joined the clan to play the games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:55 am

carlmuir wrote:
Just because they never post here, doesn't mean they should be deleted when they are on the PS3 every second night.

I agree. I would never delete lets say Crossfire and people can vouch for him online on BF3, but would it hurt for him to post (or atleast sign in) 1 time in 60 or 90 days so that he doesn't make the purge list everytime that I run it?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:58 am

The only issue I really have with the roster set-up is the instant invites people get to join a roster. There are numerous members that have joined since I did, and I've only seen maybe 4 or 5 online, and some of them don't even play with the clan (maybe they got put on a different roster, which doesn't make sense, if roster 1 has openings they should be taken from Roster 2 and so on). There should be some sort of trial period that forum members must go through before they can get an invite to join a roster. That will give them an opportunity to build a friends list from all rosters. When I joined, I only played with people from Roster 3 because that was the only people I had access to, now I have friends from all 3 rosters so there's just about always someone on.

On a side note, If you guys want to expand to a 4th Roster on the PS3 side, I'd put my name in to be the leader (As long as a couple people from the current rosters were willing to come help me out with clan ops and whatnot).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 am

In a huge plot twist...I'm with waldoggy. Let people in, but boot them if they're not active...though at this current time I'm way more active on the forums than in game. Though I understand from an admin/housekeeping perspective this is the most difficult. It's just that we've added so many great new members over the last few months that I'd hate to see the opportunity for more shut down.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 pm

I never had as much fun playing cod as I do now as a member of this clan. Wouldn't like to see any one that is eligible to miss out on this,by closing the doors .But do think if there are members that don't use this honor they should be purged to allow access to new members without overfilling the rosters with members that do not even play with us.I've noticed we have a lot of members with no posts on the forum .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 pm

pirat

Last edited by BurtReynolds69 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Voted. If Jager does a 4th roster I'm more than willing to go over and help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

I pretty much exactly agree with N8. As long as they are active in playing with the clan in some faction (ie MW3, BF3, or whatever) I think they should retain their postion in our ranks regardless of whether or not they post in the forums. If they are not active in playing with the clan I think the should be purged unless they have said like Barney did that he has some stuff going on and will be back with us as soon as he can. Life is understandable. We all have one. Some more than others. But I have seen a few guys that signed up and they never play with the clan. The one I can think of is no longer with us and shall remain nameless. But I also see Vegas' point of view and I also agree. This is The1's clan I would follow his lead anywhere but I gather that he is interested in our opinions otherwise why would he ask in the first place?

Agreed. From the xbox side, This is a gaming community, if people are active (in-game with clan members OR on the forums) i say let them stay.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 pm

timp604 wrote:
Voted. If Jager does a 4th roster I'm more than willing to go over and help in any way I can.

Thank you Timp... it's only if a 4th is needed, if Dave does a purge, we may not need a 4th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Vegas...we should all have a say. True, Dave created it but it has been all of us that have contributed to The Clans growth and evolution

We should limit the growth till we can actually have 100 Clannies who are active or semi-active in each Roster...and from there, well who knows...but the idea of having 10 Rosters, for example, for Box or PS just seems a bit ridiculous.

As for Closing the Gates...if all original rosters are full of active players, then possibly another Roster should considered.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm

I agree with manic on this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of the Over 30 Clan.   The Future of the Over 30 Clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of the Over 30 Clan.
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next