Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

COD Ghost = worst in history?

Go down 
+21
MasterBarberDG
BLACKHAWXX 88
Repo_Dog
Dagger Asp
pariah_81
YellowGeeHawd
BuffaloCobra
MoneyMan300
invisible843
M4sterOfDi4ster
Spray Fartin
Nely
BlackDeath
indyratpack
deadmyt
whistlingmick27
JAGERpatrol
xXx MiGs xXx
Sr Slampiece
GGz ST34LTHY
coxey70
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

COD Ghost = worst in history? Empty
PostSubject: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:24 am

Hi Guys,

So I got a copy of ghost to try before next gen and lordy lordy lordy what a pile of shite it is. It might be me but in every COD so far I've managed a 2+ K/D this game I'm running just over 1 k/d. The spawns are fucked the guns are fucked I've watched the kill cam that many times to see which gun I've just been mowed down with and used the same gun myself and it don't do shit lol. The sniper are so overpowered its untrue if I camp I get mowed down if I move I get mowed down the games so broke its in danger if it doesn't get any better of going on the shelf after a week NEVER to be picked up again I'm not getting next gen's version. And another thing I manage to be in the top 3 in my team and must lose 9 out of 10 games you'd think I'd par up with a better team at some point but no that broke too. Anyone else finding it hard?
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:32 am

Yeah i found it hard to begin with aswell, started with a 0.5 K/D but managed to
get it upto about 1.1. I normaly have about a 1.2 to 1.4 ratio. It helped me using the AK12
silenced with dead silence and amplify just patrolling round the outskirts of the map.
Sound whoring is defo the key to this game.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:38 am

Stealthy is right. Hearing the enemy before seeing them is the key. I think this is my favorite cod so far. I've been doing better in this one than any other cod. I'd put BO2 in the biggest pile of shit catagory.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
coxey70

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:49 am

I started using a sniper because they seemed op to me and I've started to have some good games think I said the same thing about MW3 to start with lol must be IW games I have trouble with the maps seem big not sure about 9v9 next gen though I'm getting shat on 6v6 lol.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:52 am

Try the Mtar with rapid fire and silencer with quick draw ready up amplify and dead silence. That's been my go to and works great for me.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:02 am

Well it is a new game, you just got it, you do not know the maps, you don't know the loadouts etc but you make a post = worst game in history? Give it a week or so and learn it/play - it's either that or your connection sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 am

I feel as though they took all the issues with MW3 and BO2 and just combined them into one game.
Back to top Go down
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 am

I think it is awesome so far. Love the maps. Just give it time.
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Just me but I think snipers are 10 times more balanced than in BO2. Only the top tier snipers seem to be able to quickscope in this game. Most of the time snipers in this game seem to be in spots where you would expect them to be which I'm fine with. BO2 was by far the easiest to quickscope in. Hell I was able to do it and I suck at sniping. I can't make an opinion on this game based purely on how I'm playing. BO2 was my highest KD in any COD game and I hated it. So far if you take out the dog and maybe the maniac everything seems very well balanced.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:16 pm

All I need to say about snipers is - NO TAC INSERTS!!!!!cheers 

If he shoots you once, go kill the bastard and force him to find a new camping spot.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I fucking hated this game when I first played it. The spawns and high traffic areas have to be learned. I was lucky to go .5 k/d now I'm progressively climbing .99 right now. Sound whoring helps - use amplify. I've started running ninja class dead silence, off the grid, with amplify.

for assault the remington is like the acw-r in mw3 for smg the vector with rapid fire is dirty but honestly there is only 2 maps I'll run smg on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Play it on new gen. Night and Day diff
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Nely wrote:
Play it on new gen.  Night and Day diff
Good or bad?
Back to top Go down
M4sterOfDi4ster

M4sterOfDi4ster

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Havn't got a chance to play a lot yet but from the bit I have, yes there is a lot of snipers but no taks so don't keep running in front of them, find them hunt them and stick a knife up there ass, my KD sucks but this one make you think and work for it, I am liking it so far and remember who cares about KD PTFO.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:45 pm

I agree with deadmyt. Sniping was much easier in BO2. I got pretty good at it and was the only thing I enjoyed in that game. Sniping in Ghost is more difficult. You pretty much have to come to a dead stop to get a good shot. BO2 you could jump around the corner and as long as they where on your screen you could get a kill thanks to the BS rubber band bullets. I think I ended up with. 1.2 kd on BO2. I'm already creeping up on a 2 in this game which is pretty similar to MW3.

Just gotta learn the maps and more importantly the spawns. They made the revenge spawns close again like MW3 so if you can predict them, you'll be golden.

You'll know if your doing it right if you start getting hate messages calling you a spawn trapper. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
coxey70

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey guys I'm just venting from the frustration of learning a new cod I get shot a lot lol I know about K/D ratios not meaning anything to me it does I play KC team death match and k/d matters if you want to win. I play for fun but fucking hate loosing lol
Back to top Go down
M4sterOfDi4ster

M4sterOfDi4ster

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:41 pm

coxey70 wrote:
I play for fun but fucking hate loosing lol
That we all can agree on
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 pm

No not at all ever play MW2?One man army noob tube? Or Mw3 support bullshit? Ghosts is more thriller than filler to me
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:14 am

invisible843 wrote:
No not at all ever play MW2?One man army noob tube? Or Mw3 support bullshit? Ghosts is more thriller than filler to me
Agree. This game is a gun-on-gun game for the first time since COD4. No OP kill streaks to campout, difficult to QS, no mini nuke grenade launchers, no tacs....just you, your gun and your knowledge. My connections are 10x better in this game over BO2 and MW3. Looking forward to next gen play.
Back to top Go down
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 pm

This game for me is better than BO2 in all ways except the SPAWNS. Holy Moly. Huge maps and they spawn you in a guys sights 5 times in a row, or they spawn you in a pile of bodies with a dog 5 feet away.

SPAWNS = FAIL
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Well I believe that we are all creatures of habit. We got used to MW3 and we despised BLOPS2 when it came, enough so that some of us left the clan. I like playing with clan mates, so as long as we are running with some what of full parties I will have fun. The learning curve sucks but as soon as we learn not to run out in the open and what corners to look in we well be fine.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 pm

I really like this one so far. I also really liked BLOps 2. I thought I might not like the larger maps, but i felt very much at home in these. You can see folks! its nice...also, I do not have as many WTF moments than in Black ops 2. Now I get the Dammit! get out of the freaking building!
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 pm

WAY WAY better on next gen. Few more days for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Dagger Asp

Dagger Asp

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Try the Mtar with rapid fire and silencer with quick draw ready up amplify and dead silence. That's been my go to and works great for me.

Ive been running MTAR with RDS and muzzle break. No secondary, lethal, or tactical. Than you can go ready up, agility, sleight of hand, marathon, dead silence and sit rep. no need for stalker or quickdraw cause its a smg. Awesome rush class and great for jumpin in the hole !!!
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Nely wrote:
WAY WAY better on next gen. Few more days for you guys.
agreed but not enough 30's on yet !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghost = worst in history?   COD Ghost = worst in history? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Ghost = worst in history?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next