Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Any other Car Guys Here

Go down 
+11
Repo_Dog
IronKneebone
TheCanisDirus
xXx MiGs xXx
UncleHubb
SwollenCamel
evandadda
Z06NESS
bluehound000
recovery7778
Erix03_SpecV
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erix03_SpecV

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Any other Car Guys Here Empty
PostSubject: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 pm

So I am really into Drag Racing and working on my car whether it be something body related , Upgrading cosmetics , turning wrenches Under the hood to add some new parts and power or just plain old maintanence.
So Out of curiosity is there anyone else here who loves working on and or fixing up cars or drag racing or attending car meets ?

also is it ok for me or anyone else to post up pix of their ride via photobucket links ?

Back to top Go down
recovery7778

recovery7778

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:09 pm

fellow car guy here, have had a few been stuck on the 70 to 79 trans am for the last 15 years or so. Have one left, a 78 TA.

Fleighe has few also,
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:05 am

Cars no...jeeps yes

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t9778-beyond-gaming

Should be completed by spring....I hope. Frame is done, just need to refurb the body and add roll cage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Z06NESS

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 am

2004 Z06 with a 418ci stroker motor and F1A supercharger putting down 800 HP to the wheels. Going to shoot for 1K to the wheels
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 am

Car guy here too. 08 Chrysler town and country with Bluetooth installed. Plus I got the sto and go seating. Sad but true lol.

I love cars and am looking to get a project car in the near future. Excited to see a thread like this as I browse various car forums regularly.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:54 am

I put a new air freshener in my Hyundai, that count?

When i grow up i will purchase my weapon of choice.................GTR34skyline!
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey Erix - As a car lover (or anything with a motor) would love to see the pictures! You should start a new thread in here and upload them - I'm sure others will join. I had a 71' Nova - 514 BB - tubbed - cookie cutters up front - rock-crusher 4 speed. Was pretty sick looking. Never dragged it ... but loved beating the living shit out of it on the street. Best part ... it had an 11 gallon fuel cell ... and went about 40 miles on a full tank! I remember (and so does my pocket book) filling it up and driving over to my moms' .. having to fill it up to get home ... and then filling it again so it would be ready for the next thrash!

unfortunately ... driving a 2011 Prius now Embarassed  But have added 17" x 8" custom wheels with 225/40/17 tires ... a substantial improvement in looks over the measly 15" x 6" wheels shod with 185/70/15. Actually looks kinda cool (or as cool s a Prius can look).

I recently buy a fully restored 1987 GSXR 1100 - the same bike I owned when I was 20 years old. Fun to putt around on and love having it in the garage. The best part is when these 18 year olds see it and say 'what the hell is that'? Then the shock when they hear the bike is older than them!
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Z06NESS wrote:
2004 Z06 with a 418ci stroker motor and F1A supercharger putting down 800 HP to the wheels. Going to shoot for 1K to the wheels
Nice ZO! Ever take it to any strips? Ennis perhaps?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Z06NESS wrote:
So how are you still alive? lol (be safe brother... F/I Vettes are only second to old RWD 911's if ya know what i'm saying haha)
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:30 pm

TheCanisDirus wrote:
Z06NESS wrote:
So how are you still alive? lol (be safe brother... F/I Vettes are only second to old RWD 911's if ya know what i'm saying haha)
How the hell you NOT locked up?  I'd be in a jail cell with 800hp under me!

Let's get a new thread started with pictures! Would be fun to see some 'Toys' ...
Back to top Go down
Erix03_SpecV

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:12 pm

I would Like to just say since we already have so much info on everyones ride who has already responded. Lets just make this the picture thread, I don't mind it getting hijacked with peoples builds n posts.  

A few notes I had in response to those above.,

The 800whp Z06 is always a good choice in my book. And if going for 1000 whp I hope you have some sort of tuning setup that allows you the ability to switch between the full 1000 and a reliable yet still respectable street tune with a few less ponies. No sense blowing that much fuel unless your on a mission or running someone  in my opinion.
I have too many kids to own a vette for another 10 - 12 yrs when they are grown and out of the house, So until then I will dream of Getting a Nice WRX or Evo 8 with roughly 600 awd Hp :p

Jeeps are also fun as hell and a damn good time in my book. Never had the money to afford any of the models I would have liked, but I always enjoy watching them do the rock climbs and what not.

As for the old Trans am , I am a BIG Firebird fan myself and was super close to picking up a WS6 clone this past Spring after Tax Season, But we ended up getting a Mint Condition 40th anniversary edition Saab 9-3. Thing is such an amazing car , we couldn't be happier.  Still dreaming and waiting for the right time to get the Firebird tho .

Old Novas and 4 MPG are something I know all too well lol. My buddy had one with a big blower on it and he was lucky to get 4mpg, but man that thing would lift n launch like nobodies business. Such a Classic muscle car no doubt.

1000 Jixxer was a bike I used to long for back in my teens , but have known way too many friends who died on bikes for me to even take the chance on one. I wouldn't be able to behave myself all the time with one of those and it only takes one mistake on time.  

Modding a Prius ? I gotta see these rims, I bet they do look a ton better than the skinny bike tires that came on the car. Me and my friends often knock the Prius for being so environmentally friendly n so on. But they are definitely coming along as they progressed over the past few years. I seen a few of em really scooting along on the highways from time to time.

As for me , My car is a bit of this n a bit of that but it is different and it definitely Hauls Butt for what it is.  
I will post up some pix in a fresh reply.

Last edited by Erix03_SpecV on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erix03_SpecV

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:29 pm

My current project and passion is a Mutt But I love her.

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Ripped out the 4 cylinder QR25 motor and Dropped in a VQ35DE V6 out of a same year maxima

Also needed the maxima Bell housing and ECU.  
Solid Mounts all the way around
Comp Stg. 4 Clutch w/ lightweight Flywheel.
Full 3" headerback exhaust
350z Kinetix Intake Manifold
NISMO Cold Air Intake
Performance Radiator and dual 10" fans
BC Racing Coilovers - Just got these in still need to install them yet
17x8 Lightweight Racing wheels
Emanage Ultimate for my tuning needs
Custom Gunmetal Paint job
BuddyClub 2 Bodykit - Had this lying around for years and finally decided to throw it on and see how long it takes to destroy it.

Future mods will be more underbody bracing and a Stereo System as well as Some Racing Seats and More CF parts such as Trunk and wing.

" Edit " looks like I cant Post pix for a few more days yet Sad Poop:| 
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Wow ... so many great cars. Who's gonna start the thread ... I wanna see em'!!!

30's Rides?
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:07 pm

(If no one wants to - say the word and I'll make the post) - would love to see all kind of Toys!  Cars - boats - motorcycles - anything cool with a motor!  

30's Toys?
Back to top Go down
Erix03_SpecV

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Why not just use this Thread ? its already started and I can probly just adjust the Title
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:27 pm

My only thought is that when someone opens the link the first thing they see is a bad-ass car! Some people won't scroll through a full page of comments to find a picture on page three.

If they see something cool first thing ... they are more prone to going through the post.
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Someone is going to have to tell me what Photobucket is?!?! Where it is and how to do it!

Instructions please ...
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Used to be. Back in 81 while in the Service I bought a 76 Formula...after that was hooked on the Ponies for many years, rocking a 1970 Camaro RS SS w/396, Chevelle, 65 Tempest, 72 Challenger...and a few more.
I got into 4WD for a while building up a 80 Grand Wagoneer and a 79 Cherokee Chief...BTW Bluehound, if you need them, I believe I still have the Factory shop manuals for them, they are rare and could use a good home.

After over 18 years of running 2 automotive repair shops, about a dozen demolition derbies, 15K in tickets and fines, over 25k worth of tools I finally burned myself out. I no longer possess the Car gene, and the only time my tools see work, is when I'm fixing the swimming pool pump or some fucking crooked mechanic is telling a friend or family member they need something they don't. I envy you guys though...I used to Love that shat!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:02 pm

41 chevy 1/2 ton pickup has a 283 chevy !
56 gmc long horn pickup has a 283 chevy !
62 chevy 1 ton wrecker 427 !
65 Impala ss 409 had seance I was 14 years old
72 gmc sierra 402 big block had seance I was 15 years old this is my project truck now !

But my parent's own a junk yard or salvage yard so there is 500 at anyone time I can have access too !
Daily driver 2005 chevy silverado 4x4 5.3 , 194000 !
Back to top Go down
svtgod

svtgod

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:38 pm

My first car was a 1967 Cougar XR7 w/289. I loved that car. I actually still have it. Just now it has a 302 and isn't in the best shape any more.

The last project car I had was a 1993 Mazda Miata, that I did a v8 conversion in. Ripped the little 1.6 POS for a 5.0HO and T5 transmission. It has 4.30s out back and will eat crotch rocket till about 120. Well The 600s not sure about anything larger.  I still have this car too... Starter bolts got lose and it sooo low and I'm sooo lazy I haven't messed with it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Erix03_SpecV

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 pm

I Intend on buying a Little Miata with a blown motor sometime in the next few years so I can do an LS2 swap into it. Such an amazing setup with the 51/49 weight distribution n handling abilities. I seen them running Lambos on the highway n holding them dead even.
Back to top Go down
svtgod

svtgod

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 pm

I would do the ls/based swap if I was to do it again. But at the time funds was tight and I really wanted to get it running. complete 5.0 with T5 complete wiring harness and A9L only cost me $700 at the time. And its still a blast to drive. And the looks you get with the rumble of a v8 from that little car is funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 pm

My cars that I have work on and done with are my 1962 nova with a 454 big block I love speed and it sounds bad ass I must say.and my car that I go to show with is my 1931 sedan delivery shop and channel .with a 383 big cam great sounding motor it turns heads but I drive it like a grandma and it kills my pops.he is always saying burn the dam tiers am like are you going to fix what brakes.his answer nope then I say no burn outs pops....
Back to top Go down
GRANDTR

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 pm

ya all these cars sound cool! im heavy into vDUBs myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other Car Guys Here   Any other Car Guys Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other Car Guys Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next