Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.

Go down 
+2
Vidzjunkie
TheCanisDirus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Empty
PostSubject: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 am

Figured id pass this along to 30 Xbox One owners just in case anyone here has been having any issues or has ideas etc on what they would like changed/addressed on the console. This is a great idea and has already gotten the ear of Major Nelson who's said they'll be watching.

As a previous Xbox and Xbox 360 owner... some of these choices do confound me. The 360s dash, party and general OS were pretty damn good.

Frustrated owners got together and started a sight to pressure M$ into action.  They list all of their issues there and urge anyone who has any to join them.

[/url]XboxFeedback.com

Hardware
Kinect showing as unplugged when connected, Visit Xbox Official Support
Disc drive problems, Visit Xbox Official Support - Disc Drive
USB Keyboard support for typing messages
Support for Fanatec CSR and CSR Elite Racing Wheels [1]

Software and UI
Easier / Improved UI for accessing friends, achievements, messages and party chat quickly while in game.
Multiple Requests for a guide similar to the one that was on Xbox 360 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Show more than 6 achievements when viewing full screen achievements page [1]
Inlcude auto sign-in without Kinect [1]
No Loading bar on inital update. Screen appears to be frozen on green Xbox screen, when infact it's installing update. Has caused users to turn off there Xbox One thinking it has crashed.
Friends UI in the home screen between Home and Store [1]
A clock on the home screen would be useful
Settings is in the "Games and App section", would be better to be placed as a top level entry [1]

Controller
No indicator that shows the amount of battery life your controller has remaining. A battery icon shown on the home screen would be useful
Following above, a notification to be displayed when you have 1 hour, 30 minutes, 5 minutes of battery life in a controler.
Option to turn off controller vibration.
Option to save Controller preference to the cloud, Southpaw, Default, Legacy etc. Available across multiple games [1]
"Xbox find controller" and all of the controllers in the room turn on and vibrate for 5 seconds

DVD / Blu-ray
No voice command to start DVD or Bluray when in the movie menu.
By Saying Xbox Select, Play or just Xbox Play the command goes yellow and says there is nothing to play here. You have to manually use the controller to get past the DVD/Bluray menu.

3D Blu-ray support [1]
Kinect Issues
Problems using "Xbox on" to turn on the Xbox [1]
Problems controlling TV with Kinect IR blaster [1]
Option to pick your voice language. For example, users from Ireland can't use english commands.
Cannot navigate inside System Settings through Kinect [1]
Kinect microphone for in game chat default off instead of default on. Users are unaware that the kinect microphone is on while joining games and are transmitting private conversations / activities. Atleast provide an option during the Xbox setup screens.
Kinect Suggestions
Less strict on phrases, less specific, "Play Forza" or "Resume Forza", instead of Resume Forza Motorsport 5. In the event there was two games sounding similar you could just first check to see which one the user owns, then secondly just show a prompt - "Did you mean Forza 5 or Forza 6?" [1] [2]
Ability to disable gestures [1]
Speech learning to improve accuracy [1]
Country and Language Selection not connected, i.e. Italy/Engish, Spain/English, Spain/Spanish, Ireland/English.
IR blaster features for home theatre controls [1]
More voice commands, Xbox Eject, Xbox Take Screenshot, Xbox Volume 5 (Increase the volume to the 5th level) [1] [2]
Include exercise equipment into Xbox Fitness, such as Cycling (bike on a stationary trainer) [1] [2] [3]

Notifications
Notification for when your favourite friends come online [1] [2]
Quiet Mode - Ability to turn off all notifications
Friends and Recent Players
Ability to see recent players
Ability to rate recent players, new reputation system is hidden away.
Sort friends by activity [1]

Snap and Applications
Option in settings to either view achievements in snap or fullscreen after receiving an achievement notification [1] [2] [3]
Ability to mute snapped content or main content to listen to only one at a time. Mixing of two audio streams can be an issue. [1]
More information on the progress of downloads, such as Download Speed, Estimated Time and Remaining download amount. [1]

When in skype, voice chat is also transmitted into the game. So people ingame can hear you while in Skype. [1]
Snapping Skype [1]

TV / HDMI input issues
User reported freezing or delay with PC input, possibly a PC issue though [1]
TV integration with Dish network receivers [1]
Issue with skipping frames when watching TV on a 50Hz TV in the UK and Europe [1]
A list of compatiable cable boxes or providers that have the full functionality of Xbox One TV, for users thinking of getting cable [1]
HMDI / TV passthrough when Xbox is on low power standby [1] [2] [3] [4]

Voice and Sound Options
Option for voice chat to go through the headset or tv, or both
Ability to send voice messages and listen to them on Xbox One. (+ SmartGlass functionality)
Dolby digital 5.1 and 7.1 options for optical audio [1] [2]
Background Music
Ability to play music in the background [1]
Display Options
The ability for more resolutions options, such as 1366x768, 1600x900, 1080i [1]
Custom Backgrounds

Party Chat
Users are having problems with party chat. Unable to "enable" voice chat inside Party Chat.
Voice chat should be enabled automatically when joining voice chat as there is a physical mute on the headset input and in the party chat interface. Its an just extra unecessary option to enable voice chat after joining a party chat. [1]
Separating party chat and game party [1]
Make joining party chat / game party less complicated. Currently 2-3 menu buttons deep to setup. [1]
Option to enable or disable smart match. Ability to use party chat regardless of where the users are, across multiple games [1]

Storage information
Ability to see the remaining amount of hard drive space [1]
The amount of SkyDrive available space would also be useful
Ability to use external USB drive for storage
Be able to read media (music, photos, videos) from USB device

Media Codecs
The ability to play or watch a wide variety of file types (.mp3, .mp4, .mkv, .avi etc.) [1]

Stream media from Network
Ability to stream music, pictures and video from NAS / Shared folder / DLNA [1] [2]
- It is possible to push content from your PC to the Xbox One but not browse files on your Xbox One.

Game Prices
Digital verison of games more expensive than their disc counterpart
Game Issues
Random crashes on BF4 - EA Aware
View Games by Alphabetical Order, Recently played, Friends Own.
Ability to remove games with 0 gamerscore from our profiles (Was available on 360) [1]
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:05 am

Man, I need to post on there..I was so excited about the new features, but

After sitting back, eating dinner, i decided to watch some YouTube stuff on COD Ghost..

You would not believe how many times i had to say 'Xbox Stop Listening"...I think is said it about 50 times in just 1 min..Every time the kinect heard something, it pops up with something..then it stopped my video as I'm watching it...

They have got to figure out how to make it "Stop listening for 1hour) or something.

Just ridiculous

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 am

Haha oh man they need a "Kinect, i will beat your ass!" command.

Def post on there! The more people comment the more likely M$ will be to address issues.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:10 am

Put it back in the oven. It's still raw.

Half baked.

Whoever decided to wait on buying this. You made the correct choice.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 am

Have had none of these issues...and I have 2 of them. Some of the things people complain about are just ridiculous. It is definitely no half-baked...no more so than the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:23 am

MoneyMan300 wrote:
Have had none of these issues...and I have 2 of them.  Some of the things people complain about are just ridiculous.  It is definitely no half-baked...no more so than the PS4.
Battery life on the controller?

Hard drive management screen?

Never mind I can see you didn't read the op.

Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:32 am

Trust me, I read it. I replaced the batteries on a controller for the first time yesterday and I play quite a bit....so 2 weeks of battery life is way more than enough. And, there has never been a battery indicator on the Xbox. How is that actually a big deal??? Don't care about the HD management screen. The only items I agree with are around some of the voice options. Otherwise pretty much all of that are features people would like to have.

I mean really....Game prices??? BF4 crashes?? The dashboard is way better than the 360. It's not perfect out of the gate, but it is light years ahead of the 360....and way better than when the 360 first released. I do appreciate that they are taking feedback and listening.

Keep up the good fight though.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 am

And now you are trolling

Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Nely wrote:
And now you are trolling
I certainly hope you are joking. So, someone who actually HAS this system is coming on and giving his opinion about what's being said, and even adds "I do appreciate they are taking feedback and listening" is trolling, but popping in every thread possible with the chance to bash a system and the people that bought them is not...interesting way of thinking I must say.

Remember everybody, if you have anything positive to say about xbox you're a troll, but say anything negative you want, that's perfectly fine. Apparently that's the way these forums work now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:09 pm

And we're done here. Move along people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.   Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fans start "XboxFeedback.com" to pressure MS to address XOne issues.
Page 1 of 1