Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'm here to get shot in the face

Go down 
+6
YellowGeeHawd
denmanheen
Jman
Repo_Dog
SouthPawDraw
pogotheklown
10 posters
AuthorMessage
denmanheen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

I'm here to get shot in the face Empty
PostSubject: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi, I'm denmanheen. I'm brother to gpfreak. I am extremely good at taking all of the bullets from the opposing players so I will be a treat to play along side with. Looking forward to taking the heat off of everyone!
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Good I need another meat shield!! Also I enjoy teabagging my own team mates so I hope you enjoy a salty nut!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Welcome to the 30.

pogotheklown wrote:
Good I need another meat shield!! Also I enjoy teabagging my own team mates so I hope you enjoy a salty nut!

Thank goodness the PS4 doesn't have "Taste-O-Vision".
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 pm

welcome dude 9 more posts to go !
Back to top Go down
Jman

Jman

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Welcome, glad to have someone else take a few rounds, instead of me.
Back to top Go down
denmanheen

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:00 am

Thanks everyone...looking forward to playing. I'll pass on the tea bag but glad to be your meat curtain.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:44 pm

This is the worst match.com personal ad I ever seen. Slam likes to get shot in the face, but we will not get in to semantics on a Wednesday afternoon.

Welcome to clan all the PS guys are great people, except for Pogo. Pogo scares me, not clown scared, like long winter nights on the mountain scary.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:47 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
This is the worst match.com personal ad I ever seen.  Slam likes to get shot in the face, but we will not get in to semantics on a Wednesday afternoon.

Welcome to clan all the PS guys are great people, except for Pogo. Pogo scares me, not clown scared, like long winter nights on the mountain scary.

Wait.....what? scratch

Regardless, Yellow is right.  Pogo sucks #IHATEHISFACE  Very Happy  and welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
YellowGeeHawd wrote:

Regardless, Yellow is right.  Pogo sucks #IHATEHISFACE  Very Happy  and welcome!

I'm here to get shot in the face <a href=I'm here to get shot in the face GrandmasBoy-1" />
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 pm

denmanheen wrote:
Thanks everyone...looking forward to playing.  I'll pass on the tea bag but glad to be your meat curtain.

LMFAO

Thats the first i've ever read of a meat curtain in COD unless your calling someone a Va jay jay.

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
vavo38

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Welcome to the 30's
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 am

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to get shot in the face   I'm here to get shot in the face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm here to get shot in the face
Page 1 of 1