Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Just walked out this eveing and found their nest. they weren't there 3 weeks ago, and I need to get them gone. I would love to keep the nest intact but if not no biggy. Any help please.....Can't afford to pay to make them disappear at least not at the time in a few more weeks I'll get paid, but I need them gone before then....thanks again Fam!!!

P.S. the nest is about foot and a half to 2 feet tall and 1 foot across.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Get yourself a 1 gallon weed sprayer, set it to fine mist. Fill it full of acetone and spray a fine mist in the air around the nest and into the nest at nightime. You do it at night to ensure you get all the buggers. The acetone absorbs thru their thorax and kills them almost instantly. They are dead before the hit the ground. Plus the acetone will evaporate in short order leaving behind no odor. It'll eat the paint of your house if the nest is up under your eaves so take that into consideration. I have also used brake cleaner aerosols before, but you can run out quickly and the weed sprayer of acetone works really well. Good luck.

If you have to you can use Rentokil (a white powder that they take back to the next and it kills the nest, ie baiting) It is illegal to disperse unless you have a pest control technician license in certain states so you have to purchase it from out of the country thru ebay or get your buddy with a license to purchase it for you. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rentokil-Ant-Insect-Killer-Powder-300g-PSA135-/110593307840?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Garden_Plants_Weed_Pest_Control_CV&hash=item19bfdff4c0
This stuff works great on carpenter ants also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

PS. I am assuming you are smart enough to wear protective equipment and googles and not stand directly under the mist cloud breating in acetone fumes and letting the cloud settle back into your eyes. It tastes like shit and can melt your contacts if you are wearing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

I used Raid Wasp and Hornet. Sprays like 20 ft. Do it at night. I was really drunk when I did though and wore shorts and tshirt.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 pm

I heard something somewhere about crushed silica pellets. Those little packets of them are lying around your house somewhere, but you might need a lot. I've never tried that personally, but I've had good luck with copious amounts of sodium hydroxide. That, and fire. Not sure which of those was the most effective because I didn't have another one to use as a control.
I also shot a bunch of random chemicals in there, and some pancake batter. I was pretty stupid as a kid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 am

Eugenol Oil

So how does it work? The Eugenol oil breaks down the insect's exoskeleton, which is their outside covering. You can use Eugenol oil to kill American cockroaches, but if you have German cockroaches, you need to use Eugenol oil alone with some gel bait. You put pea size drops of the gel bait in the cracks and crevices of your cabinets and walls, but unlike Eugenol oil the gel bait is poisonous, so you need to be careful and put it where your kids or pets won't find it and eat it.

If you want to kill lice, beetles or weevils, you may need to have a higher concentration of Eugenol oil or you can use Eugenol oil and pesticidal oil together for effective treatment. For most insects, the Eugenol oil will kill them without having to spray each one individually, except for brown recluse spiders. These spiders are highly poisonous, but in order to kill them you need to spray them directly.

If you watch Billy the Exterminator, he sprays the Eugenol oil on wasps and in their holes or nests and the Eugenol oil will continue to work, killing any wasps that enter at a later date. But when treating cockroaches, he sprays with Eugenol oil, vacuums up the cockroaches and puts down pea size drops of gel bait around the home. Then he vacuums all the roaches up that he finds into a special vacuum. In reading through the Billy sites, one of his worst jobs was doing a 15 storey apparent building with 100,000 roaches inside.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 am

I feel bad for whoever had to count all those roaches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:36 am

Yea right dude, screw all this nonsense. turn on the acetylene, turn on the oxygen, and let those pest have it. WW2 style. Flamethrowers rule... And you can buy one for the small price of 45 bucks from your local snap on driver!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 am

gasoline kills everything lol

or if you're worried about blowing something up use diesel fuel or kerosene thats how we take care of unwanted critters out here in the country
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 pm

"I wash my hands with diesel fuel!"

I had to add this, although its 100% true because it washes grease and oil away good... It sounded very clint eastwood in my head, and I just had to touch on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm

I too wash with diesel anytime I'm in the shop. Old habits. Its funny you mention Eugenol. It is one of the most prevalent medications we use in dentistry to soothe a tooth ache. Kills bugs, soothes inflammed pulps. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Damn BD, you are a dentist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 pm

HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? 2029-kill-it-with-fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Always try Fire but the nest being the size was not to sure...Last year their were there but only a small nest maybe the size of a grapefruit...and used gas in a large open container and alot of foam plates and cups...HOMEMADE NAPLAM BABY!!!! Not sure I wanna give that one a go the them this time. Think I'll try the N8 Method and go from there would love to save the nest for decoration...but not a must..... Thanks so much guys for the input, when the paychecks start coming in think I will try all methods and see and post results here for everyone. No offence on want I'm trying first just going down the list, although the Rentokil might be first simply because I know there's carpenter ants all round here also. + 1 to all for the help and + 2 to FBD for the PIC...I fell off the couch laughing so hard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?   HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!!!!! Bald Face Hornets....anyone know best way to remove?
Page 1 of 1