Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:25 am

I have played the game 3 nights in a row, probably 8 hours in front of the TV and have a TOTAL of 3 hrs. played in game.

The rest of the time spent has been waiting in lobbies for games to start.

I rudely had to ignore a request from someone (I think Outlawgirl) to pull out and join our party because we finally got into a full room. Sorry Outlaw, that's my bad. It's just that it was taking so long to get into a game, and I didn't want to have to pull us out to go thru the torture again. It is utterly intolerable to sit and wait 10+ minutes to get into a match.

I think I will take a few days off and wait to see if a patch is issued before I subject myself to this aggravation. It's a bloody shame because I like the game. At least campaign is fun. $100 for Hardened, Elite is farked, and you can't play multiplayer...good deal. Evil or Very Mad

If someone would be so kind as to update the boards when the matchmaking is fixed, I'd appreciate it. Until then, good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 am

I have been bouncing in and out of lobbies when the match making Ping gets to 100 or less. I wil have to time it to see how long I am really waiting. It does not seem like 10 minutes, but who knows.

I will continue to send you annoying invites while you play campaign mode Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 am

As will I, although I feel your frustration about the matchmaking. Wonder if we can get private matches going like with did the BO. More games, quicker. Still learn the maps. No XP, but at this point I am so fed up I want to junk punch somebody.

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am

Don't blame you one bit.I'm thinking about laying Survival and Campaign awile myself.KJColby,Manorah,Spider,Usandthem,Anderson,and myself sit pre game around 20 mins give or takes last nite.When we finally got in a game everyone had lag,1 bar etc....Game wasn't finished before it was released. Plain and Simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:37 am

I have noticed some people are better party leaders than others. I have had very little luck filling lobbies, but everytime I pass the party leader off to a Texas clannie the lobby fills very easily. I am starting a list in my head of who the good hosts are...Lookin and jerry are on that list.

I think it has to do with the distances between us and the ping that we are at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:39 am

I will join private matches anytime. As long as the game is fun, who cares what we doing.I know ppl is racing to prestige, but look at this way. You can't prestige ,if you can't get into a game.Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:43 am

I don't remember sending you an invite FBD but if I did no worries on ignoring it. I've ignored a few because I was already in a match or I was going to be logging off soon. I feel your frustration and agree it's a pain in the ass to wait for a game to start. And many times when the game is loading I get dropped and I'm back to square one! Argh!

I think private matches are a GREAT idea. We could learn the maps, guns, what perks and killstreaks we like the best, etc. Yes we wouldn't get XP for it but honestly how much XP are we racking up sitting waiting for a game to start? Anyway, if someone wants to start a private match and I'm online please send me an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Outlaw, I thought you were the one who jumped in when we had 5 waiting for the match to start. In blops, I would have backed out and picked up the 6th, but with this game, it's not that easy. I know Dave and Colby jumped in one of our parties when we had 4 or 5 and ended up on the other team. Same story.

I'm fine with private matches. XP is the least of my concerns right now. I just want to play the friggin game. I get so little precious time to play that it just infuriates me to have to sit and wait 10...yes 10+ minutes to get into a game.

Spec ops is fun so far. Survival is too, and I still haven't finished campaign, so maybe I'll spend some time with those before I bother trying to play the bullshit that is multiplayer.

I was SO looking forward to playing as a clan from Day 1 this time, and it's been a royal downer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I finished the campaign last night. I've done some of the spec ops, but they are pretty fun as is survival. Honestly I think I'm about in the same boat as fbd. Think bf3 is calling my name tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I'll gladly do private matches, survival or spec ops! I agree 100% with everything stated! Infinity Ward, it's time to get off your high horse and follow the lead of a developing team that knows what the hell they are doing! Apparently, your team sitting in the same room playing eachother on multiplayer isn't working for a Beta test!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:00 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I'll gladly do private matches, survival or spec ops! I agree 100% with everything stated! Infinity Ward, it's time to get off your high horse and follow the lead of a developing team that knows what the hell they are doing! Apparently, your team sitting in the same room playing eachother on multiplayer isn't working for a Beta test!

That's funny as hell right there. +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 pm

I was sad I didn't get to play more with clan members cuz it sure makes it more fun. When I did get in a party I didn't want to leave & it made me wish I would have picked up those depends.....when a girls gotta pee, a girls gotta pee Embarassed

I too think private matches would be good. Like Outlaw said, if someone wants to start a private match and I'm online please send me an invite.

I was laughing at myself because I got the "most time spent crouched" thing at the end a lot. Maybe in private matches y'all could give me some gentle criticism, such as...."would you quit lurking & play the fuckin' game" Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm up for private matches too if you see me online. I look at it as a good way to learn the maps without sacrificing allot of kills on MP...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...   Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break Until the Matchmaking Gets Fixed...
Page 1 of 1