Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Matchmaking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Matchmaking

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

So as bad as it gets trying to get a lobby with 6 and some times even 5 people is any one else cringeing at the map pack coming out next week which in theroy should only make it worst cause now u will have map pack/ non map pack lobbies
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Yikes. Never even considered it. Not everyone is going to get it so we will probably play alot of the old maps as a clan.
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm

ugh...the matchmaking is my biggest gripe with this game...now thinking about it getting worse just ticks me off. I'm guessing that there are more players not on elite premium than there are who do have it, so until the full map pack becomes available I don't think it will make a big difference.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 am

Based on the subject I thought this was going to be a hookup thread Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 am

Match making sucks, it is my biggest issue, and it drives me crazy, last night it took 17 minutes to get a gamegoing
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am

most of the time match making is pretty good on XBox. and as long as you are not partied up with Daddy Downer and Brother Bummer then I don't mind the wait. In between matches are often the most entertaining time of the night.
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 am

Yeah but if we have too much fun the randoms, drop out,then you have to wait longer
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 am

ahhh right, cuz everyone who bounces in and out can hear you, that blows
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 am

As I understand it, XBox non elite will get the maps in March and PS3 non elite will be April.
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:45 am

maybe we should find out just how many of us will have the maps on tuesday and how many of us won't. I smell a POLL coming.

I vote for boobs AND maps.
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 am

Boobs,first then maps
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:57 am

Im personally going to just run 5 man squads. Yesterday I left 3 friggin parties. THREE due to the fact we sat there for 15-30 minutes waiting for a damn game. Im sorry but I want to play not listen to people breathe in pregame lobbies. Sad
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Im personally going to just run 5 man squads. Yesterday I left 3 friggin parties. THREE due to the fact we sat there for 15-30 minutes waiting for a damn game. Im sorry but I want to play not listen to people breathe in pregame lobbies. Sad

why yes, yes you are sorry.

but I forgive you
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

I second the 5-man party rule. It sucks knowing they'll be a triple-capping dickbag randumb doing their thing, but I'd rather get a game going than wasting an hour or two on a friday/saturday night waiting in lobbies.
Back to top Go down

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 pm

fucilli_jerry wrote:
I second the 5-man party rule. It sucks knowing they'll be a triple-capping dickbag randumb doing their thing, but I'd rather get a game going than wasting an hour or two on a friday/saturday night waiting in lobbies.
Especially tonight during the cap comp and tomorrow during the defend comp. We only have 3 precious hours to show our prowess. I don't want to spend any time listening to phantom doors opening and closing.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Check this out - allegedly they just made a change regarding matchmaking.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200382558?start=0&tstart=0

nvm this is old lol and still broken
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking   Matchmaking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matchmaking
Page 1 of 1