Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Best game type for XP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Best game type for XP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 am

using the riot sheild is fine, i dont know what level you are, but if you use overkill and equip a shotgun as secondary it works ok, if no overkill the FMG9 is a good secondary, even akimbo (insert pistol here) are good, i like the usp 45 low recoil and shoots fast, if your trigger finger is fast

the ARs work for some people, but im an smg guy, P90 is good, large mag size, but all the smgs are good especially silenced with range proficiency.

im gonna start messing around with the riot sheild alot more just because in game modes like team defender and dom its good to have a distraction like a riot sheild guy running around.

dont worry about the 0-15 thing, if you are using a riot sheild stay close to teammates, draw fire and let them get kills, you get xp for "crowd control", and if you die in the process they will grab your tags and hopefully kill the bastard who put you down, its teamwork and the riot sheild is not for massive kill games, i find it hard to even break even most games.

the riot sheild is the ultimate support role, take gunfire, get killed, defend objective, get killed, defend teammate, get killed, sheild bash one or two guys, get killed, while all this time your teammates are getting kills by killing the douchebags who are obsessed with shooting at you, the riot sheild is mobile cover for an organized team, not effective with randoms, because if you are not sheilding somebody you are not being a good riot sheilder!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:28 am

I ran riot shield almost all night last night. Didn't do to bad, and I agree, it's great for drawing attention to yourself and away from team mates. If we'd come around a corner and there were a couple enemies, I'd just rush them with a teammate or 2 behind me. Also once you level it up and get the quicker melee it's a lot easier.

Like everything else though it's broken. People shoot you through it, and some guy even knifed me through it face to face. Garbage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 am

It's 250 for grabbing your own tags when double XP isn't active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm

I just scored a 30+K game of TDM...hit two 10K bonuses on one kill with the scar...it was nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Damn Hoffy! Now that's a good XP game right there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:01 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Like everything else though it's broken. People shoot you through it, and some guy even knifed me through it face to face. Garbage!

I thought I was knifed in the face and watched the replay to see that he jumped over my shield and stabbed down at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game type for XP   Best game type for XP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best game type for XP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2