Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Our new mode of choice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What will be our mode of play?
Team Defender
Our new mode of choice Vote_lcap7%Our new mode of choice Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Domination
Our new mode of choice Vote_lcap33%Our new mode of choice Vote_rcap
 33% [ 20 ]
Kill Confirmed
Our new mode of choice Vote_lcap49%Our new mode of choice Vote_rcap
 49% [ 30 ]
TDM (Lol)
Our new mode of choice Vote_lcap8%Our new mode of choice Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
HQ Pro
Our new mode of choice Vote_lcap3%Our new mode of choice Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Groundwar
Our new mode of choice Vote_lcap0%Our new mode of choice Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 61

AuthorMessage

Our new mode of choice Empty
PostSubject: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 am

Just curious what everyone likes to play in MW3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 am

Well I voted for TDM. It's always been my mode of choice. I like it because when I kill someone it means something. In KC or Dom I can kill 100 people but if I don't get the tags or help cap flags then the enemy wins. Those game modes are fun and challenging, but when I just want to kill then I go for TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am

Anything but TDM (yawn)...

Thing is I'm more then confident we can win any game mode the issue is that in our minds we are still playing Blops. In this chaos that is MW3 we have to take objectives and actively keep them...no more just running off and being Cowboys.

One mode I'm finding hilarious is Team Defender...it should be set to the music of Benny Hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm

domination is just as fun, but with everyone running for dog tags to level up faster it looks like KC will be the new favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 pm

What... no Search and Destroy love?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 pm

What. No Hardcore love? Poo Poo! I like KC but just because of the extra XP points for tags. all game modes are fun except CTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 pm

I'm a bit surprised that I haven't played more Dom. It seems like everyone wants to play KC, which is fine, but I think it would be nice to get into a groove with Dom again. We just need to now designate "C slaves" as well as "B slaves" to prevent the spawn from flipping.

I have yet to play any other game mode other than a few rounds of HC KC with randumbs, which, by the way, is THE place to use the Noob Toob to level up your weapons. Cool

/just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 pm

I had to rage quite another game of domination last night. Sorry to those comrades left behind.

But people left me hanging in a beatdown in KC so we're even LOL. (you didn't miss much that one anyway).

I just can't stomach this version of domination. Unless the whole team sits on its own flag, the spawns are all over the place. I'll play it if invited, but I won't seek it out.

I'd rather level up on KC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:57 pm

DOM will always be my favorite no matter what, shocker I know!!!! Very Happy

That being said, I AGAIN state that I will play KC but with the clan only. I am still figuring out a loadout that works best for me in KC I am sure I will figure it out here soon.

I think the most important thing to remember here that is regardless of what mode we play, is that we still hang in there as a clan and win.

See you all on soon, I am ducking out of work early today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:58 pm

I like team defender. I have been coming around on Dom too, but Manic has it right. You have to keep a guy or 2 back on BOTH flags otherwise they will be lost, period. I don't mind KC and Nathan, I played hardcore for like 5 minutes and got SPANKED!! so I didn't go back, but I haven't tried with a group yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:00 pm

^^^ Man of Wisdom ^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:04 pm

KC of course, DOM hopefully we'll get our groove soon. I know savvy,Colby,skellington,fireman, we had a kick ass DOM game lastnight. Sorry I had to bounce right when it was over, wife came home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 pm

MANIC wrote:
Anything but TDM (yawn)...

Thing is I'm more then confident we can win any game mode the issue is that in our minds we are still playing Blops. In this chaos that is MW3 we have to take objectives and actively keep them...no more just running off and being Cowboys.

One mode I'm finding hilarious is Team Defender...it should be set to the music of Benny Hill.

Thnaks Manic I fell in the floor this morning after reading this, becuase I can so see and hear it, is must to record and then run on FF with the music!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I like team defender. I have been coming around on Dom too, but Manic has it right. You have to keep a guy or 2 back on BOTH flags otherwise they will be lost, period. I don't mind KC and Nathan, I played hardcore for like 5 minutes and got SPANKED!! so I didn't go back, but I haven't tried with a group yet.

We need tto organize a full squad and play this until we figure it out. The first week we tried it a few times with a clan party and it didn't work out so well. I play with randums when I cant get into a party and it's a good time.

I too played one game of HC and was served a beatdown. I'd like to try it with a full squad.

KC confirmed is good, and when running with a full squad DOM works too.

I have yet to play any S&D, CTF, etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:28 pm

TDM is so 2007 Wink

It's a complete yawnfest for me too, Manic. The games moved on now.

I don't want to vote for any particular mode as I find too much of anything and it becomes mundane. However I do like Team Tactical and Mosh pit for the variety. And what a relief they added Team Defender and KC to Ground War.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm

KC looks like it has the popular vote and I like it. Still figuring out Dom on MW3. Team defender I have only played solo, but it is a kick and I would love to see more games of it with the clan. Looks like Ground War is the loser and anytime I hear it mentioned in a pregame lobby I will be the first to back out. Sorry all, love running with the clan, but squads of 6 only here. Ground War is miserable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

I strive to be different Wink TDM FTW! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

I just prefer KC because there seems to be a lot less camping in that type of match, the house hides in TDM drive me nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm

jsavvy wrote:

That being said, I AGAIN state that I will play KC but with the clan only. I am still figuring out a loadout that works best for me in KC I am sure I will figure it out here soon.

I think the most important thing to remember here that is regardless of what mode we play, is that we still hang in there as a clan and win.

Hey now you rage quit on us last night against that Lag Switcher.. lol

we ended up winning that game easily anyway despite the guy going 20-1 on underground...

that said, some maps are unplayable on domination, namely bakaara where they spawn people behind flags that you just took as a team.. that game was ridiculous last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:54 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
jsavvy wrote:

Hey now you rage quit on us last night against that Lag Switcher.. lol

we ended up winning that game easily anyway despite the guy going 20-1 on underground...

that said, some maps are unplayable on domination, namely bakaara where they spawn people behind flags that you just took as a team.. that game was ridiculous last night

I will not duck the fact that I rage quit, the spawns in DOM (IMO) for about a week have been pretty good, last night every match I played whether it was DOM or KC the spawns were awful. As the night went on the connections got worse and many of us agreed that MW3 multiplayer connections were just screwed up last night. We will see what happens tonight.

At least when I am the party leader I ask do you guys want DOM or KC.....99% of the time I hear "I don't care" which makes me default to DOM, if I am the party leader and ask then speak up, I have no issues with playing 4 games of KC then switch to 4 games of DOM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Colby. What are ya talking about? UK have won some of the best games on Baakara. Defend those flags, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Colby. What are ya talking about? UK have won some of the best games on Baakara. Defend those flags, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Savvy I wasnt knocking you was just joking, we probably all should have left the game against the cheater...

I prefer KC but Ill play Dom as well just get a little angry at the spawning especially on some maps, I dont understand why they keep spawning people behind flags we control and are in the area of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:18 pm

MANIC wrote:

Well they must be playing the Euro Baakara then because in the game last night they spawned enemies at our flags nonstop who would promptly shoot us in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
Savvy I wasnt knocking you was just joking, we probably all should have left the game against the cheater...

I prefer KC but Ill play Dom as well just get a little angry at the spawning especially on some maps, I dont understand why they keep spawning people behind flags we control and are in the area of

IMO it is quite an easy fix, they need to widen the spwan area between each team. Right now the spawns are too tight and right on top of eachother. IN BO people complained about spawning too far from the action, now we are too close. IW has the ability to fix this quite easily IMO, loosen up the spawn areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our new mode of choice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next