Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Our new mode of choice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What will be our mode of play?
Team Defender
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Domination
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 20 ]
Kill Confirmed
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 30 ]
TDM (Lol)
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
HQ Pro
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Groundwar
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 61

AuthorMessage

Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
Savvy I wasnt knocking you was just joking, we probably all should have left the game against the cheater...

I prefer KC but Ill play Dom as well just get a little angry at the spawning especially on some maps, I dont understand why they keep spawning people behind flags we control and are in the area of

IMO it is quite an easy fix, they need to widen the spwan area between each team. Right now the spawns are too tight and right on top of eachother. IN BO people complained about spawning too far from the action, now we are too close. IW has the ability to fix this quite easily IMO, loosen up the spawn areas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Wow no other HQ people out there? I am tired of running in circles shooting people in the back and picking up tags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Fuck. Forgot HQ...was just waiting for my tact insert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:26 pm

No fubared spawns using the tac insert, but it does suck that it takes soo long to unlock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Umm I like free for all why isn't that one of them...lol I only played once and i won woo hoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 pm

I just tried team defender for the first time yesterday while I was running by myself and loved it.

KC has lost some of its glory for me, but when I"m not running with a full squad and there are going to be randumbs involved, I'd rather be gimped in KC than any other mode.

For full squads though, I would like to try team defender, and I'm starting to figure out DOM a bit. I'll never play just TDM though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:19 pm

I voted for Dom, but KC is fine too. Actually, I'll play any game mode. Just forgive my varying levels of incompetence. FFA is probably my least favorite. I haven't tried the team defender yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I voted for the nu DOM. But I'll do KC or even TDM. The only way to get finishing move achievements is through TDM (I think) so I will need to play that mode. I had a throwing knife and Pred Missle final killcam but no award for it in DOM or KC. It's all good as long as we PTFO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

audiopile wrote:
It's all good as long as we PTFO.

Pass The Fuck Out?... LoL j/k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I like them all, but I would like to see us play more Demolition. Demolition was my game of choice in MW2. It's not like it was in Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Freak-OU812 wrote:
I like them all, but I would like to see us play more Demolition. Demolition was my game of choice in MW2. It's not like it was in Black Ops.

I used to love Demo in MW2, it was that or FFA most of the time on that game. Mention next time were in a lobby, I'm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

this is my choice Arrow HQ!!!!

i really havent play that much, only a couple games since i play with the clannies alot but i am gonna make a more concious effort to play more HQ, i really liked HQ in BLOPS, and i agree that we should probably play more SnD as well, there is a lot of XP to be had in search, i admit i either do really well or really bad, there are very few .500 type games, either its 8-1 or 1-5, just the way it happens for me or at least it seems that way.

i like demo, KC, havent played Team Defender much, but as time goes on we will see which games the clan migrates towards

and manic, i like being a "cowboy" yeehaw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm still a Dom guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am

lumm0x wrote:
I'm still a Dom guy.

^^^Too easy Lumm0x^^^
Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9xGDYXgo010kh8f3AdKE2aJxtpwrQU9TURPgwYq9AWTiAwLv-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Been playing a lot of Kill Confirmed latest but in Black Ops I played Domination and Demolition.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Been playing k/f mostly. But in blops played team deathmatch mostly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Beck...right there with ya, Brother. Let's sync up the times and grab Fran and do some HQ madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Id have to say KC is my fav but im still a major fan of dom if the spawns are working properly. Hopefully thats something that can be patched soon. Ill play dom and either have a good game or horrendous one. There isnt anything in between for me. I can go balls to the wall in almost all of the maps playing KC with the 2 support streak loadout and rack up at least 5000xp each match so its hard to pass that up. The bigger maps like village,outpost,baakara or interchange ive been running similar loadouts to MW2 and having success. I started using silenced weapons with blind eye/assassin pro and just creeping around being a pain in the ass. Im having the higher kill/lower death matches i was used to in MW2 and BO but my xp is a tad lower cause im not running around crazy trying to pick up every tag possible. I run more of assault killstreaks with that strategy as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Hard core kill confirmed is by far my favorite. Think team defender may become a fav as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:41 am

Ok cool guys just wanted to know what people were interested in when I run parties. I ask all the time but people who run lobbies know what people say which is " I don't care" This lets me know what people want to play. Thanks to all the people that voted and responded.

Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:15 am

I'm one of the I'll play whatever people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm open to playing other things, however lets not do 1-3 games then bail out back to dom/kc.

I need some time to figure these games out, since I rarely play anything but 2 modes.

I'd like to really work on getting the flow of the games down...where I should be, where I shouldn't. What points need guarded, what is the HQ points on the maps...etc..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Dom is still #1, K/C is an easy 2nd, I have played a few games of Demo and really enjoyed, but it doesn't seem as tho clannies enjoy it much.
Played 1 team defender game it was with the clan and happened to be against another clan, It was ugly. Like Blops demo ugly....... And never have returned.
I have not even played a single game of HQ yet. I would be willing to give it go.. I liked Blops HQ, it was an XP machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Played some hc kc ...liked that. A LOT.

Mainly cause I was ownin' people...new experience for me... Very Happy

Also played some team defender which was not that bad. Just a small TDM to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:09 pm

I think so far my favorite modes are:

1) KC
2) Dom
3) Sabotage
4) Team Defender

I really need to give other modes a try... I think I haven't even tried HQ, S&D, TDM or FFA yet in MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Snow don't be a little girl about TD...fast paced and UGLY crazy.

Team Defender...FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our new mode of choice   Our new mode of choice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our new mode of choice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next