Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Secret Weapon Facts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Secret Weapon Facts Empty
PostSubject: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 pm

From Modernwarfare3forum.com

Not sure if they are 100% but worth checking out, especially the extended mags on the shotguns.

- Shotguns fire +50% more pellets with the Extended Mags attachment, thus increasing damage.
- Akimbo Five-Sevens add time is 0.10 seconds, being the fastest in the game.
- P99 has the same damage profile as the MP412, doing the same maximum damage as the MP412, .44 Mag and Desert Eagle. It is also the only pistol with no firecap, with which you can fire at up to 1200 RPM.
- CM901's rate of fire is buffed when attaching an underbarrel attachment (Shotgun/Grenade Launcher) from 666 to 750 RPM.
- USP.45 Akimbo has a faster initial stab but slower withdraw time than the Tactical Knife.
- Skorpion has no recoil when hipfiring and is arguably one of the best dual Machine Pistols.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Nice I had heard the shotgun one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Colour me sceptical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 pm

No dam wonder this dude with a shotgun was owning my ass today, hey wait how does this differ from any other gun a person uses or any other day

Thanks for the info though, now I just need to learn to run faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 pm

I beg to differ on the skorpions... I used them and they didnt even compare to the FMG9 when hip fired akimbo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:22 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
I beg to differ on the skorpions... I used them and they didnt even compare to the FMG9 when hip fired akimbo

This man speaks the truth....FMG9 FTW!
The CM901 deal is true, I'll have to give the shotties a try...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I too will have to try the shotties. It sucks becuase I thought they would be a little more powerful in MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 pm

agreed n8, shotties take a little more finesse in this game, i have found that using a shotgun exclusively for this second prestige i have found that they are like fine wine, or whiskey, they get better with time, as you unlock the proficiencies of range and damage, they turn into pretty powerful weapons, i am definitely gonna try the ext mags on a striker with the damage proficiency but without the grip i will probably need kick, but we shall see.

i saw a video on youtube about the cm901 ROF, and the akimbo usp45 had the same glitch in mw2, you would think they would fix it or maybe they dont wanna fix it.....hmmm

anyway good info carl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
Colour me sceptical.

Apparently we shall color you tangerine along with the rest of the EUK30... Razz

I appreciate your skepticism Inglor1ious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 am

i've tried the skorpions akimbo and while they might not have as much recoil as the fmg9, they simply do not compare when it comes to 1v1, let alone 1v2. In 1v2 situations, with the skorpion, at best i manage to get the first guy down while my screen is turning red and the other guy is laughing at how easy a kill i was.

in 1v2 situations with the fmg9 akimbo, more than half the time i'm collecting two tags while reloading and moving on to the next red dot on the map. As far as secondary weapons go, fmg9 is worth using for an entire prestige IMO, and should only NOT be used if you are toting a launcher around for smashing air support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Weapon Facts   Secret Weapon Facts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Weapon Facts
Page 1 of 1