Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Organized play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Organized play Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Organized play Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Organized play Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Organized play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Organized play

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm

I am not the best player, but Im also not the worst (usually). I feel we could be much better though if we were just a little more organized. You know have a game plan, areas of focus, etc. I have seen posts of people looking to organize groups. I am not good enough to run such a group, but I would love to join one.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Just Remember Tash... Mw3 is all about camping the objective
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Tash I tried to send you an invite to the elite roster. I can find your page but it doesn't give the option to add you for some reason. Nice KD ratio by the way. Quit trying to be so modest. Lol Is Tash your PSN?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:31 pm

I think his PSN is TashFive

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 pm

I am in if we are going to work on some stratagies. Manic already posted the first priority.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Tashfive and dont judge me by my KD. I know I die alot, but I capture lots of objectives
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 pm

tash wrote:
Tashfive and dont judge me by my KD. I know I die alot, but I capture lots of objectives
KDR does not matter always need objective players.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

KDR is something of debate in the clan, you have the guys who are objective whores with average kd, and the kill whores who have above average kd, then you have the guys who are always at the top of the board and are just COD vets who play well.

either way i feel im in the middle of the pack, play objective but i understand you still have to be able to win a 1v1 gunfight, and most of the time when you are capping an objective you need to defend it while you capture, at least when you are playing a team that cares about the objective

anyway sorry about the random ranting, being organized is good and communication is key
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:53 am

by all means I am now where near the best,I have been called a Beast by sum!! and have learned agreat deal throughout the time I have been in this FAMILY!!! Beck and a few other will tell you quick though .....if I'm not out front getting took and telling everyone where the enemy is then I'm on ur ASS killing those whom took u!! I move randomly throughout the entire board on our side, cause general CHAOS!! In which I die sumtimes ALOT!! but it offers the team the knowlegde of where, and how many enemies there are. Sometimes in the chaos,the enemies focus becomes me so that the team can accomplice the mission, other times I try to cut through the center of them to allow time for team mates to cap or get in better position. On BLOPS I was getting into certain maps and knew I could provide got cover fire and sniped. Then again at times I defended flags till someone better at defending came to defend..I try to be used where ever they need me at the giving...and this will hold in MW3
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 am

Then we have the people like me that have very low KD ratios because we tend to use our bodies by pointing out to fellow clan mates where campers are luring, thats my story and I'm sticking to it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 am

I'm game. I'll admit I'm usually a kill whore. Run around like a chicken with his head cut off but in dom ill capture and camp the hell out of sum flags. Smile
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 am

We don't run much TDM around here, so K/D is really just for those guys who like to compare packages. Since at least 50% of the clan games I've run in on MW3 have been KC, you can be valuable going 0-20 as long as you're soaking up tags along with all the bullets. Running a riot shield class will bitchslap your K/D, but drawing the enemy fire and being hard to kill will net the team alot of wins.

There are alot of thankless jobs involved in winning the objective games, but I'll gladly do them and LOVE running with the other guys who will do the same.

Just my .02
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:01 am

BigDee_73 wrote:
I'm game. I'll admit I'm usually a kill whore. Run around like a chicken with his head cut off but in dom ill capture and camp the hell out of sum flags. Smile

verified. I've run with you a few times and seen you go 3.0 + in k/d and always be on a flag. Its fun to watch, and with Hardline Pro, I tend to follow you around tossing a flash and getting 3 or 4 assists and getting UAVs without firing a shot.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm game too. CaptainHammer, I've added you on my friends but haven't got a chance to run with you yet.

I would like to see a set time/day of the week for the East coast guys to get coordinated. I think with a core group of members and the other Clan members rotating in, would really do wonders for our win ratio. I'm happy to game with all of you, and don't think we are anywhere near our potential.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 pm

For sure guys I would like to get myself a little more organised as well, the more we play together the better we will be. Well in my case I sure as hell cant get any worse lol
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 pm

I think all we need to do is designate a team captain before matches. I just run to the flags that are the wrong color/pick up tags, but would have no problem taking directions.

Domination is easy to coordinate, "Hold a/c and b flag"

Kill confirmed seems to require everyone sticking to groups and/or running the congo line. My favorite thing in MW3 is to run headlong into these groups picking up one set of tags after another like a kung fu movie.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 pm

I wanted to add to what you said Todd.

I love the idea of a captain, and think that if we had a set strategy for the game type and the map, that once we get these into muscle memory we will be operating without much instruction.

It just is going to take a bit of practice, but if we had a couple nights a week to work on this, within a month or sooner we should be rocking it out.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm

If we went into a private match to set things up and then applied them in a real match we would beat those damn kids alot more often. I guess what I am saying is we should use our age (maturity) to our advantage.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Just remember guys that the guy with the best KDR doesn't always make the best Captain... then again a Captain wouldn't really be needed if ya work it out before the timer counts down...for DOM it's real simple one or two at each flag and when ya die ya go straight back to your flag...the other 2 not holding flags should be out flanking and pissing them off.

And don't be selfish with the Killstreaks...use those UAVs and SAMS...and make sure at least one of ya is equipped with a Stinger for those pecky cock sucking Choppers.

And do yourselves a favor and try some Team Defender...all kinds of madhouse crazy
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 pm

When Manic and i play we kick ass that's all i got to say bout dat !!!! Boom goes the Dynamite !!

Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Listen to this man, folks. His lunacy is pure genious
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 am

The captain thing makes sense, I have been saying it for a while. if you watch the score in close games in dom you will usually know from fifty points out how many flags are needed and for how long etc. On the paris map last night in dom we needed to hold one flag for the last ten points to win in a close game, I was shouting down the mike that we only need to hold A and looking at the minimap at people running away from the flag as they respawned.

We lost by a point. whereas we should have won by three.

If you keep your team tight between two flags you will keep your spawn there and not let the other team spawn behind you. As soon as one or two people move over to their flag or spawn and they are close to ours it will flip.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 am

Fran...I dig the Captain thing but a measure of our squad knowing what they can and cannot do is precious like gold.

We can't all be mad killers... as I've been saying about playing MW3's version of DOM we need to not only get the flags but secure them...always 2 at or hovering at each captured flag and when ya die you go straight back to the flag...tac insert always helps with the bullshit spawns.
Back to top Go down

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 am

I'm hoping to carve out some time this weekend and will try to hook up with any from 30. I die more than I'd like, but i go for those objectives until I have no more breath to give. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Organized play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized play   Organized play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organized play
Page 1 of 1