Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Getting organized (for realz edition)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting organized (for realz edition) Empty
PostSubject: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm

I've been seeing a common theme in this forum for a couple of weeks now, about people who have a desire to be more organized in game.

I'm not the best player here by any stretch of the imagination, and my 1.09 k/d and my proficiency with scoring firmly in the middle of the pack in every game will testify to that. However, I do know a thing or two about getting more organized, and so I have a few ideas.

1. Traditionally, a x30x party lobby has a bunch of awesomely funny dialogue (which is one of the things that makes this clan so great) but very little in the way of discussion about class loadouts, kill streaks, or team roles. It is impossible to play as an organized team if you do not know what to expect from your teammates. Where are they going to be, who is supposed to be near them? I love talking to you guys about all the nonsensical stuff as well, but I think spending 5 minutes talking about our tactics/roles prior to pushing X, we will find much success.

2. KILLSTREAKS: note, all caps indicates emphasis. How many games have you played where your team has a UAV going up every 15 seconds and there are 5 piles of ballistic vests laying around? On the other hand, some games has everyone running assault and there's a ton of air support but no UAV's, no counters, and no one seems to have a launcher or sam turret?

3. ROLES: again, caps for emphasis. Are you a run and gunner, a flag defender, a capper, or do you like to fill in where needed on the fly? No match needs six of any of these. Every match needs at least 1 of each of these. If we're playing K/C, it seems like a good idea to have 1 or 2 people who are willing to run after tags while the other 4 or 5 provide cover and make more tags. It should be determined before the match who will be a tag-runner, and that person should run a loadout that is appropriate, like extreme conditioning + blast shield or something to help them live long enough to collect multiple tags.

4. practice: note the lack of caps. It is conceivable that we could get together in private matches and practice our tactics and role definitions. We already communicate very well in game, the next step has to be pre-game preparation.

Just my .02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm always of the opinion that unless you are running a sniper rifle or riot shield that a launcher should be standard clan issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 pm

lol Im in I agreement totally and will run with ya when ever I will be online after 5 tonight. Your a xboxer right ? lol

Add Wcfc Deoge to friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 pm

I approve of this, of course...but how does a Squad effectively work without a proper Chat System and then have to battle a ludicrous spawn system?

Should of heard all of us last night in Blops...the Call Outs and Intel was the most solid I've ever experienced... Imagine what MW3 would be like if we actually had a Chat System that functioned properly.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

I have one class set-up with a launcher the rest have a gun of one type.

If no one is shooting stuff out of the sky I will swap or use a class with sam turrent.

We did have one game when everyone went with UAV as the only kill streak it was a UAV convention in the sky. Funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Oops, can a mod undo my neg rep? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Gave him a positive one to offset it. On topic its not that people arent interested in organized play its that no one wants to be in charge of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 pm

No. Once a rep is voted it is cast in stone. You will be forever known as the dick who unjustly negatively repped someone. Very Happy I will cast a +1 to balance it out. Organized play is great, but I hate doing it in pregame lobby becuase the others can listen in. It needs to happen in the party before picking a game, and it is difficult becuase of the shitty chat system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
No. Once a rep is voted it is cast in stone. You will be forever known as the dick who unjustly negatively repped someone. Very Happy I will cast a +1 to balance it out. Organized play is great, but I hate doing it in pregame lobby becuase the others can listen in. It needs to happen in the party before picking a game, and it is difficult becuase of the shitty chat system.

Ack! The window was open behind my work window and I pulled my shot to the right! Damn you poor mouse control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm

If u see me in a game know these little tid bits of intel about my loadouts

1) I always, always carry a launcher 99 times out of 100
2) I run n gun and use extreme conditioning a lot but will swap for scavenger on occassion or SoH if ext conditioning isn't unlocked
3) Shotguns or smgs mostly for CQC and in your face action. Have been trying some ARs recently but don't think they will stick with me
4) Objective, objective, objective, cap a flag, grab some tags, plant/defuse bombs....I'm your guy
5) I use assault streaks more now because I'm figuring out the maps, but will run support if needed and spam the skies with uavs and cuavs
6) I'm all about strategy and hate losing, know your role! If I'm gonna grab flags then my ass will be on the flag, if my job is slayer then I will be the biggest kill whore you have ever seen.

When I'm online let's get in a party and discuss these factors and try it out and see how well we can do as a TEAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized (for realz edition)   Getting organized (for realz edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting organized (for realz edition)
Page 1 of 1