Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 Strategies?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 pm

I understand the issues with this game, but I'm not going anywhere and fully plan on beasting this game come this time next year. With the clan growing everyday, it might be time to start talking more strategies on this site so we can all start disembowing our enemies. With more people joining everyday, it's getting harder to play with a set group of players. Who cares though because I enjoy playing with everyone. We should though have a general idea what we're suppose to do regardless of who we're playing with.Where are the control spots on each map? Where are the best spots to kill the enemy so you can easily collect tags? What spots on the map should we avoid? What flags to hold? What strike packages are people using?It's not a bad idea that when someone new joins the clan we tell them, " When we play this game type on this map, we do this." One idea that would work is to start breaking down the team into squads , and each squad controls a spot of the map. This way we don't leave cracks in our defense and we aren't left out in a spot alone. Running around in groups instead of flying around solo would make it easier to plan attacks. 2 guns pointed at a target is better than one if you ask me. Feel free to throw out ideas because it's time to start looking pass the issues and start figuring out ways to make them work in our favor even if we have to use morse code to communicate.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm

If you play Dom stay completely away from their spawn flag. Otherwise chaos follows. Mad
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:45 pm

1) Spawn, do a 180 and start shooting.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 pm

justyourhero wrote:
Then immediately do another 180 because the guy you just shot will spawn right behind you..
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
justyourhero wrote:
Then immediately do another 180 because the guy you just shot will spawn right behind you..

IMO the people at IW who programed the line of sight player detection spawn system should receive 10000 paper cuts, then be covered in lemon juice and salt. Twisted Evil

@deadmyt- I agree we could use some more strategies. Im working on one for dom atm, and ill post it up once Ive got it fine tuned.

One thing I have noticed while playing with some of the newer 30 is less call outs. Working on this I think would help us alot. Last night for instance, "Cryptic behind you!" saved my ass quite a few times. I try to call out anything that might be useful. Such as camper locations, snipers, where the Opfor is coming from, etc.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 am

Need some Private Matches in various gamemodes so we can use Theatre Mode and take a look overhead to see Spawning and trends.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am

Look Kids...Big Ben, Parliament!
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 am

Get a set of bifocals, so you can see the freaking enemy! Seriously though, I almost felt bad that I killed the same guy 4 times in a row in a matter of seconds! Just kept spawning him right in front if me!
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 am

I for one notice (and am one of the guiltiest parties) that pertinent game communication is way down compared to Black Ops. I think it's partly due to the fact that we are still learning all the maps, setups, weapons, etc. We're so busy focusing on what we need to do that we forget to help each other with information. We still have fun, but we do need call outs more and as said, grouping up in mini-squads to make sure you have back up or someone covering each other as we rush through openings, take tags or opt for a flag capture.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:45 am

gorilla5454 wrote:
Look Kids...Big Ben, Parliament!

Hello! My wife and I are looking for sex...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW3 Strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Strategies?   MW3 Strategies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 Strategies?
Page 1 of 1