Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Empty
PostSubject: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I have heard numerous times in pre-game "I hope we dont get the shit spawn" (thanks to CrazyNixon) on certain maps...

Most notably Village and Mission where if you spawn A you are really screwed if the team you are playing is any good.

Who has a strategy to overcome this, IDREF or the UK guys usually have some sort of map strategies.

We had a very good team running last night with Nixon and Vegas and some others and we got the bad spawn on Mission and within 30 seconds I think Vegas backed us out because they had the whole map on lockdown with snipers covering our spawn and B flag covered as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:15 pm

The best way is to rush for B and then capture C and hopefully flip the spawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Sgt, you cant rush B on those maps, its too far from the opening spawn, the other team basically starts at B, It holds true in Dome too, but its such a small map the A spawn team can overtake B fairly easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 pm

On village don't bother with A. All 6 rush C from the white truck side and over whelm it while the other team split between B and C. Clear the village, push them thru B and 1 of them is bound to try to take A.
Once we have C maintain a strong presence in the village and it will flip the spawn.

Mission...Leave the game thats all................. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Mission is really a joke, if you get B from the C side you have all that cover to defend it from the guys coming up the hill... the village strategy makes sense though, shouldnt one guy stay behind and take A though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 pm

As others said it's all about pulling your balls out and running like lunatics to take B and C...a tacinsert or two couldn't hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm

MANIC wrote:
As others said it's all about pulling your balls out and running like lunatics to take B and C...a tacinsert or two couldn't hurt

Manic, its just not possible on Mission... anyone have an idea for that map?

I like the idea on Village and it probably would work, once you gain control of C you can push toward B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
Mission is really a joke, if you get B from the C side you have all that cover to defend it from the guys coming up the hill... the village strategy makes sense though, shouldnt one guy stay behind and take A though?

If A is untaken it will entice them to cross the bridge and move into the cave side. And they will meet no resistance tricking them into pushing further into the A spawn.
The idea is a counterclockwise flush if everyone moves together and pushes them to B across the bridge and into A the flip should happen pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm

I think the same idea could work for mission to. Not sure if the alley or the road is the best way to cross the map....But spawn flip should be priority #1 C flag should be the first flag we take..

But either way getting to C could be trouble....Doin it in the first 30 seconds before defensive positions are secured by the enemy may be the best time..

I know not capping A flies in the face of all that is Dom, but the spawn flip is the most important thing on these maps. We can come back from a 20-30 point deficit once the spawning is in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 pm

the street is very dangerous as a route to C but I see no other way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
I think the same idea could work for mission to. Not sure if the alley or the road is the best way to cross the map....But spawn flip should be priority #1 C flag should be the first flag we take..

But either way getting to C could be trouble....Doin it in the first 30 seconds before defensive positions are secured by the enemy may be the best time..

I know not capping A flies in the face of all that is Dom, but the spawn flip is the most important thing on these maps. We can come back from a 20-30 point deficit once the spawning is in order.

This man speaks the ways of murder and mayhem... Getting C isn't impossible, just an uphill battle but once its done what a freaking feeling of "fuck you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Going to have to try this, but the whole team has to do it, not the couple guys who just run to A for the point to their streak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

You might have better luck with a double flank, half go clockwise the other half counterclockwise. The half that has the best cover should draw fire first and take cover while the other half moves in from behind. Don’t forget if we are planning this other teams will too. Defending the good spawn and scout team to B would be prudent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:30 pm

I gotta get FERDI in here for his take on each map and how to play it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 pm

there are lots of flanks to B on Mission.Use the alleys from the open side or toss goodies onto B from the ditch side to prevent or slow them from getting B and then proceed to C. Never thought about skipping a flag altogether, but it makes sense and should fool the game into spawning us at C if we take and and skip A.

I was watching a youtube and what they mentioned subtly was that the game will spawn you at the last flag you capped until you lose it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I like the idea, we just need to make a thread about which map to take what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:36 pm

On mission we just have to commit the whole team to C off the start...they are gonna cap it and send guys to B and that's the best chance to take it. I kinda like the half and half approach...but everybody coming from one area might be too overwhelming for them to stop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:44 pm

also we technically dont want A on that map even if we start sitting on top of it, all 6 killers have to be committed though to going to C or it will mess up the spawning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Straight up the ravine with six, no question. I am sick to death beating the strategy drum. Dom on MW3 needs disipline end of. Like suggested give up the points for the sake of the flip.

Another three maps are Resistance C and B are best two, Hardhat A and B and downturn C and B.

On these three the idea is to live between the two flags and keep the spawns tight. It also protects sam's if they cant get behind you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:30 pm

good stuff fran, the clan needs to hammer this home as a team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Dome is probably the easiest map to get spawn trapped in, if the other team is any good and using tac inserts, especially on Sabotage. It happened the other night where I joined a game and the other team was getting MOABs, Overwatch, Osprey Gunners and not playing the objective whatsoever.

I realize it's not technically boosting/exploiting, but it may as well be... I was the only person on my team that could break out of the spawn traps and I ended up like 20-11 after joining with 6 minutes left, while the other team had 1 guy that was over 100 kills and less than 15 deaths, others over 70/80 kills, etc. Not my idea of fun but I do enjoy Sabotage. It was even funnier when I got behind them for a bit and was doing the shooting and hearing them on the mics ("dude I died and he smashed my insert") LOL

edit: As far as Mission/Dome goes, if anyone is a decent sniper, countersniping works well on Mission to break out of a spawn trap, there are a few spots where it's easy to snipe from, check out tmartn's video for jumps & spots for mission for those spots on youtube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 pm

That's why I don't play sabatoge. SInce I started playing this series (COD4) it has always been that way. It's too easy to camp the bomb. This is also why I am not a big fan of Kill Confirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Biggest mistake I see when a team is spawn camping you (this always happens with random players) is the team getting camped doesn't push forward. It only takes one player to get behind them and the rest of the team will spawn on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:14 pm

im all about rushing a flag to get an advantage with the spawns, on dome if you hold A/C they will spawn at B and there is only two ways out of the building with the B flag, we did this the other night in two different games and it worked well, just dont push into the building and they will eventually come out.

i like the idea on village to rush C, that is definitely the better side to spawn on

still havent played alot of dom with the clan but i will probably be playing more, just havent gotten the hang of it yet with the spawn system....practice makes perfect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm

up the ravine worked well earlier...took a couple guys out right quick and took control of c...then we took control of the map and crushed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"   Overcoming The "Bad Spawn" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overcoming The "Bad Spawn"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next