Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A hole in my heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 pm

I am grieving the loss of my 8 year old daughter who went to be with the lord last week. I do not know how to convey the pain and anguish I have come to live with these last few days, but I am just now able to find the strength to post this now. I know I only game with you guys a little ,but I would like for you to see my babies obituary on www.legacy.com her name is Cadence Loren Tellings. I have people all over the world praying for my family now and could always use more. Please hold your families tight for me this xmas and give them all the love they deserve. God must have needed one more sweet angel in heaven to help him and I must say to my dismay he could not have made a better choice. Now she can spread all the love she had for me to all the world. I miss you baby girl and remember daddy loves you.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Condolences IDREF. I'm sorry for your loss.

*big hug*
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Words cannot express IDREF. I am so, so sorry. My prayers are with you, your family, and your daughter. May God welcome her with open arms.

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Oh my, I don't even know what to say, not being a parent, I can't even imagine what it's like! I'm so so sorry to hear this REF! You have my deepest sympathy and my thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 pm

I have a soon-to-be 8 year old daughter and can't imagine the pain that you are going though. My heart breaks for anyone who has to cope with the loss of the child, it something that I can't fathom.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter, and your family as you work through this tragedy.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 pm

My heart dropped when I heard this. I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know what your going through right now, but I can only imagine what would happen to me if something happened to mine. God Bless IDREF
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm

OMG. So sorry for your loss. I've got two little girls of my own and I can't fathom what you are going through. Just know you have a whole lotta love coming from my family to yours. We'll be praying for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:52 pm

so sorry to hear Ferdi, you know any of your 30 family are here for you if needed
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:53 pm

So sorry man. I cant even imagine the pain. I hope some how you can get through this. Prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Im so very sorry for your loss. My sympathy goes out to you and your family. I have a 9yr old daughter that unfortunately lives over 3 hours away with her mother and i get extremely depressed sometimes not having her close by and seeing her not very often. I cant imagine if i lost her forever.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Idref I cant even understand how you have the strength to write the words you have. It is the greatest fear for all parents that something might happen to one of our kids. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:55 pm

REF, I am sorry for you loss. May you find peace with this one day. Your family is in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 pm

My God ID, I can't even fathom what kind of anguish this must be for your family. This is unquestionably the worst thing any parent could ever face. I pray every day that I don't outlive my children. I hope you can find some sort of comfort knowing that you will see her again. Our time on Earth is short in comparison to our time in heaven. She will be there to welcome you someday...until then I pray for peace for you and your family.

Last edited by fatbrowndog on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:04 pm

There is simply no words that can describe such a loss...my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family....
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

REF,

I lost my girlfriend 3 years ago next week. I know it’s not the same as a child but I feel your pain. Don’t lose faith. Prayers and thought with you and yours.

Something that helps me when I question and feel alone:

One Night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonged to him and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way, but I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

so sorry for your loss IDREF, she is definitely in a better place with the Lord, i know how it feels to lose someone close to you i loss my mom in june of this year, stay close to the Lord and i will surely keep you and your family in prayer, God Bless you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Ref I am extremely sorry to hear about your daughter, I have 2 girls myself and I would not have a clue haow I would even deal with that type of tragedy, my heart and thoughts go out to you.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:29 pm

My condolences Ref. I, like many, cannot fathom how difficult a time this is for you. While I am not a religious man I will offer these words:

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal"

My thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:38 pm

I started to tear up reading this, I looked over at my daughter and gave her a big hug. My prays go out to you and your family. God bless
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Ferdi...

I can only express openly that after I read this my eyes filled with tears...

All our love and prayers for you and yours.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear of such a tragedy. My the lord keep you and family.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this REF. I have no idea how I would cope with losing one of my kids. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We are all here for you when you are ready to come back.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Lost for words. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Wow, my heart goes out to you and your family in this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A hole in my heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next