Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A hole in my heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A hole in my heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 am

I have two children IDREF and can't imagine how you feel. The loss of a child is something no parent should be required to endure. I and my family will keep you and yours in our thoughts this Holiday Season. My most sincere condolences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine how you feel. I have an 8 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. Know that your daughter is in a perfect place watching down on you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

My deepest condolences. There is nothing that can replace your little girl but know that you have an angel watching over you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

So sorry for you loss, we'll be praying for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

REF: I am deeply sorry for your loss. There is nothing on this earth that can compare to the pain caused by the loss of a child. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say that the 30 stands behind you, and if there's anything any of us can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Ferdi, I'm truly sorry to hear about the loss to your family. As everyone already said, if there is anything we can do, we're here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:40 am

I want to thank all of you guys for the offers of support and condolences. Just reading all the posts helped more than you will ever know. The community love here has given me hope and encouragement. Now is time for the healing and remembering. I love my baby girl and always will goodbye sweet Cadence until we are together again. Hugs and Kisses forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 am

Id bro...no words could ever explain the feelings and compassion my family has for you and your family, know inside your heart that we will think of you and your family everyday from this point forward, with prayers and blessing's round the corner as they will come not when we want them but as we need them. Let me say this simple prayer for you now for all to share....

For those who suffer,
and those who cry this night,
give them repose, Lord;
a pause in their burdens.
Let there be minutes
where they experience peace,
not of man
but of angels.
Love them, Lord,
when others cannot.
Hold them, Lord,
when we fail with human arms.
Hear their prayers
and give them the ability to hear You back
in whatever language they best understand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:43 am

Truer words could not be said Reaver. Amen brother!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 am

To those that can i wish that you give her all your hearts and pryers, however i am not a man of god nor do i pray to him however, my family and my heart goes out to you... i wishes and dreams will be of protection for you and your family. I will never understand the rule of the good and innocent dieing so young, and the evil that exist to allow to live forever. i am so so sorry for you lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 am

REF...so sorry to hear about your loss. Words cannot begin to convey how sorry I am for you and your family. We all have children around this age, which is what brings us together and all of us therefore have a special place in our heart for you. We have you in our prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 am

Such terrible news, my sincerest condolences and prayers DREF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:19 am

My wife emailed me the story from the local paper there, the community was deeply affected and they place green ribbons all over town. Life is so precious we all need not take it for granted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 am

So sorry ref! That's horrible! My condolences. I don't know what solace it can provide but if you ever need to chat or just play some games to get your mind off things let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3